Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 10/25/2013 1:30:00 PM

I really love these little things. It's obviously just a cheap little lip butter, and there's nothing particularly special about it, but I just think it's a great reasonably priced lip product. I have the Caramel Cream and Vanilla & Macadamia flavors and love them both. Personally prefer the Caramel Cream, I guess. I carry that one with me in my bag and keep the Vanilla on my nightstand to put on before bed. Love them, they smell so good. But what's nice is that the scent fades after a few seconds of putting it on and you can't taste it, which I like.
Love the consistency - really smooth, but definitely not gloopy, sticky or waxy. Leaves a little bit of sheen on your lips but isn't glossy or super shiny. Never found anything better to wear under lipstick.
I don't have the problem of it leaving a white film on my lips - I think it looks great on its own. Obviously no color, but a nice healthy look. My husband told me today, while I was wearing just the lip butter, that my lips looked 3x as big as normal haha. So maybe they have some hidden plumping power.
Awesome stuff. Won't heal chapped lips, but definitely feels like it will protect lips in very cold weather. My go-to lip balm at the moment. Just love the smooth, non-sticky consistency and the great, but not overpowering, scents. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried both the raspberry rose kiss & vanilla macadamia and I'm obsessed. They smell amazing but do not leave a taste. I have very dry cracked lips and this is the only product that keeps them smooth and soft. I have strayed from these and have tried Chapstick, Eos, Carmex, Ect and I have not found anything better than these. Seriously in love!

on 10/22/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I got this in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I checked the ingredients and there is no macadamia listed, just sweet almond oil. I like the product; it slicks on easily and smells nice and is not goopy, but I do not like the packaging. I got this on sale but the regular price was $4 which is think is too much for a lip balm.

on 10/19/2013 11:15:00 AM

I've tried all of them and my favorite is the Raspberry Rose Kiss. I have one on my nightstand, one in my purse, one in my backpack, one in the office, one in the car, one by my home computer and two backups. Yes, that's how much I love this. I don't have any issues with the tin container because I also hand sanitizer in every location that I have this.

I'm a faithful lip balm user and have tried almost all but these are my lip balm staple. Many rave about Fresh Sugar lip products. I have three and yes they are nice but these do the job just as well, imo. So I'm reluctant to shell out another $22 for one Fresh Sugar when I purchase nearly 8 of these for the same price.

on 10/10/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these! I own 2; carmel kiss and vanilla macadamia kiss. Both smell amazing! They leavemy lips so soft. The smell isn't overwhelming. You really can't smell it once it's on. I don't believe it has a taste and I don't get the white cast others have mentioned. And they are only $3.99 in Rite Aid!

on 10/2/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the original (unscented) tin of this. I love it, period.

I might be the odd duck, but I like that it's in a tin. I just pressit to my lips and that's that. Keeps them smooth and soft with no flavor, no color, no nothing but smooth.

on 10/2/2013 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to use MACs tinted lip conditioners, those made my lips super soft and manageable. But ever since MAC discontinued those, I have been on the hunt for something similar. I feel like these Nivea lip butters are the closest thing to those lip conditioners, they make my lips super soft at a fraction of the price of MAC products. Definitely a win! I love the scent of raspberry rose, not so much the caramel one. The caramel one smells extremely sweet.

on 9/23/2013 1:36:00 AM

i'm currently using the raspberry rose kiss one and i have to agree with the other reviewers saying that it smells like candy amazingness; however, the scent dissipates once its on my lips. i use this solely as my nighttime "treatment" so it doesn't bother me that it gives off a white cast. i like to really slather this on before bed because it feels so nice on my lips. it "disappears" a bit throughout the night, which makes me think that it does actually sink into my lips (i know i don't eat it because most other lips balms i use at night have always remained till morning) to help condition them instead of just sitting atop merely creating a physical barrier to the elements. i don't know how this will fare on already chapped lips since i've been lucky to not have that as of yet, but it does seem to do a decent job preventing my lips from drying out. overall, i don't think it performs any miracles but is an enjoyable product to have and use.

on 9/21/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

love love love!!!!!!

i have the raspberry one and unless you only use a tiny bit, yes, it makes your lips sort of pale whitish-pink. but it smells great and really softens. i use it at night.

Popular Lip Treatments