November 24, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by MeghanJoAnna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this product 4 stars because as others mentioned, it did leave a white-ish film on my lips & made them feel slightly icky. After 20-30 minutes it absorbs nicely & my lips feel fantastic!!

Some mentioned that they hated the packaging. I love it. I always wash my hands before and after applying so having to use my fingers doesn't bother me. If it bothers you, use a application brush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the vanilla & macadamia kiss. This is a great lip butter with a lovely texture and smell. This is a great lip product! This lip butter is very hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Halesleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have raspberry rosé kiss and oh my gosh the smell is amazing. It glides on very very well and moisturizes incredibly. However, I don't like the light pink color that it gives my lips. I would prefer a completely clear formula. Even so, this is my favorite lip product. Great to use with an eos lip balm beforehand. Also, the packaging is awful. It's so difficult to open it sometimes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by 1Directioner32503

I bought the vanilla macadamia kiss and the smell reminds me of a vanilla cupcake. This is my favorite lip product ever. I don't think it would be very good as a stick or in a tube though. But it's big enough to put your lips to. Will Repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by payjark

First off, the scent I got was Raspberry Rosé Kiss. This is THE most delightful smelling thing I've ever smelled. If they had this in a body wash, I would buy it for life. Anyways, not only does this smell amazing, it gives my lips great hydration. I use it a couple times a day. I use the E.L.F. lip exfoliator and then apply this afterwards and my lips love this routine. Also, though I typically wear this under a lipstick, I wouldn't mind just smoothing this over my lips in the winter and going out like that because the color is a very pretty and wearable light pink I bought one at clearance at Walmart for I think only $2! I wish I had gotten a couple more from the clearance section because I ended up buying another tin at Walgreena for twice the price, but to me, it is so worth it. There's so much product and I've been using this all summer and have yet to even use just the surface of this tin. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

An absolutely beautiful product.
I love everything about this lip butter. It smells delicious and it makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized for a decent amount of time. Lets just say if you eat, you'll have to reapply this to get that moisturizing feel back on your lips, but that's what's expected and that's fine. I personally wear this at night time when I'm going to bed or when I'm wearing a matte lipstick which is quite drying.
I highly recommend this product because it has everything that you could ever want in a lip butter such as:
-moisturizing:it really does leave your lips feeling moisturized & soft.
-super delicious scent:it smells of vanilla pudding, yum :)
-is great to wear over matte lipstick.

I will repurchase this and even try the other flavours in the range.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I first bought this in vanilla & macadamia kiss and it smelled so good i wanted to eat it! It was also very smooth and moisturizing so i went ahead and bought it in raspberry rose kiss. i don't like the raspberry as much as the vanilla just because it leaves a kind of i guess whitish silky residue on your lips especially if they are chapped or cracked so i usually just use that one at night before i go to bed or during the day I'm not going anywhere but i would totally recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all four of these and carry them everywhere--in my makeup bag, on my nightstand before I go to sleep, etc. Great for chapped lips or to wear under lipstick. Very soothing, doesn't burn, and not sticky. The "Smooth Kiss" is unscented, but each one of them smell absolutely wonderful! I hope these don't ever get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Lillie23

I love these!! They all smell so yummy and work really well. I have one in my purse, at work, in my makeup collection, everywhere i might need it! I have tried so many balms and these are by far my favorite. The only thing that would make them better is if they were in tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau