September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

An absolutely beautiful product.
I love everything about this lip butter. It smells delicious and it makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized for a decent amount of time. Lets just say if you eat, you'll have to reapply this to get that moisturizing feel back on your lips, but that's what's expected and that's fine. I personally wear this at night time when I'm going to bed or when I'm wearing a matte lipstick which is quite drying.
I highly recommend this product because it has everything that you could ever want in a lip butter such as:
-moisturizing:it really does leave your lips feeling moisturized & soft.
-super delicious scent:it smells of vanilla pudding, yum :)
-is great to wear over matte lipstick.

I will repurchase this and even try the other flavours in the range.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I first bought this in vanilla & macadamia kiss and it smelled so good i wanted to eat it! It was also very smooth and moisturizing so i went ahead and bought it in raspberry rose kiss. i don't like the raspberry as much as the vanilla just because it leaves a kind of i guess whitish silky residue on your lips especially if they are chapped or cracked so i usually just use that one at night before i go to bed or during the day I'm not going anywhere but i would totally recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all four of these and carry them everywhere--in my makeup bag, on my nightstand before I go to sleep, etc. Great for chapped lips or to wear under lipstick. Very soothing, doesn't burn, and not sticky. The "Smooth Kiss" is unscented, but each one of them smell absolutely wonderful! I hope these don't ever get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Lillie23

I love these!! They all smell so yummy and work really well. I have one in my purse, at work, in my makeup collection, everywhere i might need it! I have tried so many balms and these are by far my favorite. The only thing that would make them better is if they were in tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word... AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected product: raspberry rose, vanilla & macadamia

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- long lasting emoillence

Cons

- leaves milky/white finish
- packaging

Comments: Great to use before bed as it leaves a very milky/white finish to the lips. I wouldn't wear it on its own because of that. It does moisturize as I wake up to very soft lips and the emoillence is still there. My favorite is raspberry rose, don't really care for the scent of vanilla & macadamia but it does get the job done.

Will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I have the raspberry.... it smells AMAZING! Love this stuff. it is creamy and wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss lip balm a couple of months ago. I like it because it smells good and leaves your lips super soft. I just noticed the downside of this lovely product, it leaves a white film on your lips much like Dave Chappelle's crack addict character. I think I have to throw it out. =(

I suggest that it could be used over a matte lip color that dries out your lips and needs to be toned down a bit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I have this lip butter in the Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I absolutely love this! It makes my lip feel really smooth without feeling sticky. It smells and tastes so good. I'm probably gonna go get some more. I love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I'M SO GLAD THESE ARE FINALLY IN AUSTRALIA!!

They are very moisturizing and smell amazing! My favourite is the vanilla and macadamia one. I don't get the "White cast" look on my lips. i do find that once it's faded after about half an hour or so, my lips still feel moisturized and they leave my lips really soft.
I do like that it's in a decent sized tin, very cute and easy to travel with.
it doesn't bother me that i have to use my finger to apply.. just use hand sanitizer before or.. just put your lips straight onto the product!

I can't get enough of these!!