April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only good thing I can say about this is that it has a pump and has decent medium coverage. It was very greasy, highlighted all my blemishes even the ones I dint know I had, didn't last long, settled into my lines, and transferred. Made me look cakey and unnatural, like I was wearing pounds of makeup. Never will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

At first I liked this foundation, but then I realized how oily it made my skin, even with powder. Other foundations don't make it this oily. What I do like, is the great, natural looking, long lasting coverage. I also love the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Han7890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail foundation! I had been searching for so long for the perfect foundation and I have finally found it! The coverage is incredible! It covers my acne scars perfectly. I don't even have to use concealer. I was very hesitant to buying this because I read that it could break you out (I have acne prone skin that breaks out easily) but surprisingly it didn't break me out! I also have very fair skin and read that it oxidized which I also didn't experience. I love the pump! It's an easy and sanitary way to get product from the bottle. Overall I would totally recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by AppleMilkshake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's my current favorite drugstore foundation - gives moderate to full coverage, sets to a beautiful matte finish, and effortlessly lasts 10 hours+ . :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Honestly do not see the hype with this product. I used to love it for the first couple weeks. The finish was good (satin/matte), pretty good staying power, and decent coverage. But it started to break me out HORRIBLY. Even though I haven't worn it on a daily basis in months, I wore it the other day just for once for fun. Broke me out bad again. :( won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I really do love this foundation. Its not a holy grail product for me, however I have repurchased it twice already. I have a lot of dark marks on my face and occasionly really bad acne and this foundation doesn't have as good of coverage as I would like it to. I would still use a primer and concealer with the product. Overall a pretty good drugstore foundation and I don't mind the price either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this product, I wanted to love it. But, I bought the wrong shade, and I noticed oxidizing at first. I went through several different foundations trying to find my HG foundation, but didn't find what I was looking for. After reading several reviews, and watching my favorite beauty gurus rave on YT about this foundation, I decided to give it one more try, and I'm so glad I did. This time, I bought the color #825; PERFECT MATCH! This foundation claims to be a primer, concealer, and a foundation all in one with long lasting wear. I'll be honest, I have never tried a covergirl product I liked, until this one. I have worn this product without primer, and without concealer.. and it does what it says. Then again, I don't have dark circles under my eyes or what not, so I don't really need the concealer. I wear maybelline's "dream lumi" concealer in fair just to highlight my face. I am already on my fourth bottle of this foundation, and I personally love it. I do NOT have oily skin, and I know this is more directed towards individuals with oily skin, but it works amazingly for normal/dry skin as well. Covergirl made an excellent foundation, and for the price.. you definitely can't beat it.. AND it comes with a pump? I'm hooked. I have worn this foundation for about 10-12 hours before, and it STILL will look great. This foundation is very buildable, does NOT look cakey at all, and very blendable. If you're looking for a HG foundation, you should try this... if you don't like it, RETURN IT; you can return makeup that you don't like or aren't going to use :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should preface by saying that I don't normally wear foundation. In fact I think it's been 5+ years since I've bought any. I'm usually a tinted moisturizer or bb cream kinda girl. But I've decided it's time for full coverage some days. I'd heard people absolutely rave over this foundation but waited and waited b/c I've never really been a fan of Covergirl.

So on to the product..it's awesome! Comes out a creamy liquid that blends very easily with a natural matte finish. I don't find it drying and it doesn't give me that obvious "I'm wearing a ton of foundation" look. That lasting power is amazing, ALL day for me w/o oxidizing. I touch up with Rimmel stay matte and my skin looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Beautybaaby

Best drugstore foundation ever! Everyone raves about Revlon colorstay, which I wasn't impressed with. However, I love this foundation because it gives great even coverage and keeps my skin nice and matte! Most def one of my new HG products

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation broke me out like CRAZY as soon as I started using it I noticed that I was getting all these bumps on forehead and beside my nose. I only used this foundation for maybe a month (not even) but my usually clear skin became a mess! The bumps were everywhere. I've NEVER broken out from a foundation other than this one. As soon as I stopped using it everyone started commenting on how much better my skin was getting and now that I haven't used it for about a month or two my skin has improved a lot but still isn't back to being as flawless as it once was. Also I found that after about 6 hours with this foundation on it made my skin look really oily but flaky at the same time and it would even come off on my hands if I touched my skin! The ONLY thing I liked about this foundation was the pump on the bottle. Other than that it was a huge mistake buying it, never ever again will I buy a foundation that's not oil free.