April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Honestly do not see the hype with this product. I used to love it for the first couple weeks. The finish was good (satin/matte), pretty good staying power, and decent coverage. But it started to break me out HORRIBLY. Even though I haven't worn it on a daily basis in months, I wore it the other day just for once for fun. Broke me out bad again. :( won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I really do love this foundation. Its not a holy grail product for me, however I have repurchased it twice already. I have a lot of dark marks on my face and occasionly really bad acne and this foundation doesn't have as good of coverage as I would like it to. I would still use a primer and concealer with the product. Overall a pretty good drugstore foundation and I don't mind the price either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this product, I wanted to love it. But, I bought the wrong shade, and I noticed oxidizing at first. I went through several different foundations trying to find my HG foundation, but didn't find what I was looking for. After reading several reviews, and watching my favorite beauty gurus rave on YT about this foundation, I decided to give it one more try, and I'm so glad I did. This time, I bought the color #825; PERFECT MATCH! This foundation claims to be a primer, concealer, and a foundation all in one with long lasting wear. I'll be honest, I have never tried a covergirl product I liked, until this one. I have worn this product without primer, and without concealer.. and it does what it says. Then again, I don't have dark circles under my eyes or what not, so I don't really need the concealer. I wear maybelline's "dream lumi" concealer in fair just to highlight my face. I am already on my fourth bottle of this foundation, and I personally love it. I do NOT have oily skin, and I know this is more directed towards individuals with oily skin, but it works amazingly for normal/dry skin as well. Covergirl made an excellent foundation, and for the price.. you definitely can't beat it.. AND it comes with a pump? I'm hooked. I have worn this foundation for about 10-12 hours before, and it STILL will look great. This foundation is very buildable, does NOT look cakey at all, and very blendable. If you're looking for a HG foundation, you should try this... if you don't like it, RETURN IT; you can return makeup that you don't like or aren't going to use :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should preface by saying that I don't normally wear foundation. In fact I think it's been 5+ years since I've bought any. I'm usually a tinted moisturizer or bb cream kinda girl. But I've decided it's time for full coverage some days. I'd heard people absolutely rave over this foundation but waited and waited b/c I've never really been a fan of Covergirl.

So on to the product..it's awesome! Comes out a creamy liquid that blends very easily with a natural matte finish. I don't find it drying and it doesn't give me that obvious "I'm wearing a ton of foundation" look. That lasting power is amazing, ALL day for me w/o oxidizing. I touch up with Rimmel stay matte and my skin looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Beautybaaby

Best drugstore foundation ever! Everyone raves about Revlon colorstay, which I wasn't impressed with. However, I love this foundation because it gives great even coverage and keeps my skin nice and matte! Most def one of my new HG products

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation broke me out like CRAZY as soon as I started using it I noticed that I was getting all these bumps on forehead and beside my nose. I only used this foundation for maybe a month (not even) but my usually clear skin became a mess! The bumps were everywhere. I've NEVER broken out from a foundation other than this one. As soon as I stopped using it everyone started commenting on how much better my skin was getting and now that I haven't used it for about a month or two my skin has improved a lot but still isn't back to being as flawless as it once was. Also I found that after about 6 hours with this foundation on it made my skin look really oily but flaky at the same time and it would even come off on my hands if I touched my skin! The ONLY thing I liked about this foundation was the pump on the bottle. Other than that it was a huge mistake buying it, never ever again will I buy a foundation that's not oil free.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used up an entire bottle of this stuff and am still debating whether I should repurchase.
Pros:
1. Amazing color selection (805 classic ivory- the lightest shade) was like my skin color in a bottle!
2. Coverage was very decent but I still used a concealer
3. Finish was fantastic!
4. Pump was amazing
5. I applied it with my fingers and it still looked flawless

Cons:
1. Found myself wasting a lot of product because the pump pumped out way too much
2. Clung to my dry patches
3. On my driest spots it would actually crackle off (on my not dry spots it would go on like a dream)
4. If I went to workout and sweated a little bit, it would come off very easily and wore away quickly

I loved this stuff when my skin isn't as dry (bought this in the early fall or late summer), but for my dry winter skin it really clung to my dry patches. I will probably try a different foundation and buy this again in the spring or summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

This foundation is the second foundation ive tried in my whole life and the first was the revlon colorstay which i loved but recently broke me out. To begin with it says that it has a lasting power of a primer but note that moisturzing is still a crucial step in using this foundation for i found it too cakey and creases a lot. It says it has a coverage of a concealer, true could be but only for those who have very small imperfections they would like to hide. If you have very red and cystic a acne, this alone will do you no good. I found that putting it on and building a second layer is not ideal because it sets to a matte finish which doesnt blend well with that second layer once its dry, if that makes sense. I do like that its amazingly matte and it does stay matte even on sunny days. Compared to the colorstay this is more presentable after a whole day wherein the colorstay has more of a dewey finish in that case i have oily skin makes it run more and falls off a bit. You can see more transfer of product on the tissue when you pat with the colorstay than the covergirl. Pricewise the covergirl is less pricey than the revlon but almost the same. The packaging is makes it more of an eye catcher because it has a pump. I think after i finish the whole bottle i will try other foundations because as of now i find it has better quality when i mix the revlon colorstay with the covergirl outlast foundation because the revlon gives more coverage and the covergirl makes it matte. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by anakristabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I have oily skin.and.this foundation works great for my skin type. It can be alittle drying at times but nothing major. it also gives a flawless finish without looking like you have make up on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Jrucker361

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great foundation! I have oily skin and I don't have to blot when I wear this, which is amazing. The pump is fantastic and the coverage this foundation provides is exceptional without looking "makeup-y." When paired with my Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Loose Powder, my makeup lasts my entire work day. I have light skin, and I wear shade number 825, which is buff beige, I believe. It doesn't oxidize on me either, like some of the other reviewers have written. It's easy to remove (unlike Revlon Colorstay, ahem), and it has SPF. Seriously...this foundation has it all and it's inexpensive. Love it!