Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.1

on 5/24/2013 10:09:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product.. I got the color light. It was a perfect color for my skin tone, but other than that it wasnt worth the $11 i spent. It looks cakey on my skin, and doesnt hardly blend at all. The packaging had great quality, i just wish the actual product could back it up. In conclusion i will not be buying this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had high hopes but I'm not a fan. I really like Skin79 BB creams and this is the first American version I have tried. It offers very, very little in the way of coverage and not much moisture, either. I use it as a primer for other foundations and it is just okay in that capacity. I don't find it impressive in any way and would not repurchase.

on 5/19/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Really greasy, poor coverage. Not as bad as Garnier's BB cream, but I was really disappointed with this product.

on 5/18/2013 10:54:00 PM

I thought this was the ONE! I was so excited! And then it turned ORANGE. Horrible. It also oxidized and darkened FAR more than it should have. I bought the lightest color. Fair skin girls, keep looking.

on 5/17/2013 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

About me- 44 yrs old, lily white/ultra fair coloring, neutral to cool undertones, combination, sensitive skin. BB creams have been hit or miss for me, mostly due to shade selection (or lack there of) and/or the finish of the product isn't what I want. I decided to give this one a shot and at first, I didn't really like it. I had been using Palmer's BB cream, which had become my favorite, but I find that it can be dry and can cake a bit, although the ingredients are exceptional. I have also liked the Maybelline BB cream for its "luminous" finish and that it didn't really cause me much oiliness however, it has almost no coverage while the Palmer's has a bit more. My skin had become drier over the winter and I had started using a facial oil which I love and have seen major skin improvement from using. After starting with the facial oil, I began to have issues with using any type of base product as they either separate on the skin or become very oily or both, even the 2 previously mentioned BB creams, even though the face oil sinks into my skin completely. I pulled the Revlon BB back out and tried it again. I have found this to work the best over the face oil and now I love this product! It seems to have more coverage than most without caking up or separating. It is thicker than the Maybelline but not as thick feeling as the Palmer's. It seems to ahve more coverage than tinted moisturizers as well but hydrates as well as TM's. The bonus of having an SPF 30 is fantastic as the face oil has none and I use it daily as my moisturizer. For the most part, my skin is pretty clear and even, with the occasional breakout, and some redness around my nose. This product gives me enough coverage to even out my skin, gives a luminous finish that is not as shimmery as the Maybelline (more "healthy glow"), doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout. Anything it doesn't completely cover, I can hit with a concealor. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for sheer coverage, with good SPF. One note- please keep in mind that BB creams are not full coverage foundations nor are they a complete skincare product either. Know what to expect from what you're buying and there will be less disappointment!

on 5/16/2013 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am new to the BB cream phenomena, but I have been satisfied with the Revlon Photoready BB cream. I tried the Garnier BB cream first and was not very happy with how it looked on my face or with the smell. I use my Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer first and then put on the BB cream and it smooths on well. It helps to even my skin-tone and I like wearing it on a daily basis instead of a full face of foundation. I don't really have acne prone skin, just dark circles and a little redness around my nose. The formula is thick, but it has an SPF of 30 (awesome)! I like to warm the formula on my fingertips first and then apply it to my face. I don't love this product, but it is definitely satisfactory.

on 5/16/2013 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been wearing this almost every day. It's thick, does have a decent amount of coverage for a BB, and has SPF 30 (and since it's thick, you might actually be getting that amount of protection). And its the lightest BB cream I have found in the drugstore. Up until that time anyway. Once I got this I was satisfied & stopped looking for others.
Shade: I wear the Ivory in CS Whipped & Nearly Naked & the Light/Fair shade in the BB cream

NOTE: I use this like I would a tinted moisturizer. I noticed that this had bad reviews on Ulta, etc but when I look through those reviews it seems like those people are unclear about how you are suppose to use a BB cream. It's not a primer, its not suppose to have full coverage & yes, they might not have your shade

on 5/7/2013 8:45:00 AM

I have acne prone combination skin. Some parts of my skin are extremely dry and flaky but some (mostly my nose) are very oily. I'm more oily than dry though.
I bought this in light/medium which is a perfect match for my skin. I don't wear a lot of face makeup but I do have lots of redness. When I tried this, I just used my hands to blend it in and it worked completely fine. It conceals the redness but not my dark spots so I just put a little foundation or concealer on those parts. I love it cause it doesnt break my out. But it does get me shiny after a whole day at school. It's probably great for people with less oily skin (more like normal to oily).
Other than that it's great for just daily use.

on 5/7/2013 2:37:00 AM

hate it!
no coverage im fair with pink undertones
the lightest shade works but is too orange! it accentuates large pores and dry patches it does not spread well and does not blend its so thick and greasy the shine still shows through after setring it with powder ugh for $10 its such a waste of money do not buy you'll regret it!

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I've tried so many other bb creams from the drugstore like maybelline, rimmel, garnier you name it. I tried the tester when i was in priceline and loved it but the price is just plain horrible $25 is way too much! Despite the ugly price tag this product blends in like a dream and gives me light-medium coverage which is just what i need since i don't have very problematic skin. I use this on a day to day basis for school with powder and i'm good to go! LOVE this so much! :)