August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by nlls11

I expected too much about this bb cream but it made me disappointed. Idk why it is called bb cream. Actually i can't find a category for this product. Coverage is awful so it isn't like a foundation, it doesn't moisturize much so isn't tinted moisturizer either. I really don't like the feeling it gives when i apply it-sticky... :/ and it smells as if its a sunscreen.. ONLY good thing is that it has 30 SPF but its a thing that every bb should have.

If you have questions to me about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on MakeUpAlley, I would love to help you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely BB cream! It's super blendable and has the prettiest finish; satin, or dewy depending on skintype. This product gives you flawless-looking skin, not flawless foundation, truly photo-ready. It's rich, duluxe texture and the way it looks sheer yet covers everything sufficiently is comparable to TheBalm's Balm Shelter TM (my HG tinted moisturizer).Though I do wish the shade selection was better (I have to mix Light-Medium and Medium in winter), the packaging is sleek. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Let me start off by just saying that I am a tinted moisturizer/BB cream lover!
Although I've never tried Asian BB creams, I like the U.S versions, which are basically just tinted moisturizers. I personally hate foundation because it tends to look cakey on me, but BB cream doesn't have much coverage and just evens out my complexion nicely. If you have problem skin, then this might not work for you. My skin is usually pretty clear, but my cheeks can look blotchy sometimes.
Anyway, I love Revlon's BB cream! I have dry skin and I'm obsessed with the dewy look, which this gives me! My skin looks so fresh and alive when I use this. It blends very well and I never feel like I have anything on my face when I use this.
A little warning though; the color selection is very limited (three shades, if I remember correctly?) and I think the shades run a little dark. I usually fit pretty well in the "Light/medium" category, but the light/medium is quite dark. I didn't want to go back to the store to exchange, so I just added two drops of a lighter foundation. Works perfectly.

If you love the look of fresh, dewy skin (PERFECT for spring, by the way!) I think you'll really like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by princessplumjade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FYI: I am a Latina woman with very fair olive skin, sensitive combination type (dry forehead, oily nose & chin, normal cheeks) in early maturity (minor facial lines, redness). Shade refs: LM Creme Silk in Cream Ivory, Bobbi Brown in Warm Ivory, Revlon Colorstay in Buff

I recommend Photoready BB Cream as a sunscreen product. I purchased it in Light/Medium and it's a little too dark to be a perfect match but it's pretty sheer and forgiving. This is a good choice for normal, or SLIGHTLY dry or oily/combination skin. The finish is ultra-dewy -- skin has the creamy loveliness of an oil painting and coverage is sheer. Flaws and imperfections are minimized and skin looks smoother due to the product's glossy shine. It transfers with a vengence and I doubt it would hold up through a workout. This would be a nightmare on true oily skin.

Overall feel is very comforting and moist. I'm afraid to powder it or apply other makeup over it due to the emoillient texture. It gives skin a refined, radiant look and provides SPF 30. I apply it to my face before I drive home from work and usually shower it off within a few hours. Been using for a few days and so far no breakout or other reaction. I'm not positive but I think it may even be benefitting my skin.

IMHO it's expensive given the limited usefulness. This is basically a tinted sunblock product in a nice tube.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of my first experiences with a drugstore BB cream and, while I know that it doesn't really compare *real* BB creams, it really is a fantastic product. Maybe it only really is a glorified tinted moisturizer, but tint and moisturize it does, and well, might I add. I use the lightest shade and surprisingly it's a good match for my really pale skin. For a tinted moisturizer-type product, the coverage is great and the finish is just what you would expect: satin and natural. This perfects and unifies the skin without making itself known; while wearing this you simply look like you've been blessed with flawless skin, not like you've slapped on a ton of foundation or concealer. It gives a great *attractive* glow, not an oily one, and is very hydrating. Sometimes I use it alone but on days when I feel I need a tad more coverage, I use it as a tinted primer underneath my foundation and it works wonderfully in this way. It's not going to cover absolutely all your flaws, especially if you're breaking out really badly or have a lot of acne scars, so you will need a concealer for that, but it does do a really good job of minimizing any blemishes and evening out your skintone. The staying power is pretty good, maybe not as good as a longwearing foundation, but still decent; I'd say you could get at least 6-8 hours of this, and more if you powder over it (which I always do.) Worth a try if you're in the market for a cheap, medium-coverage BB cream and if it doesn't suit your tastes, most drugstores have a great return policy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by tkorin123

I read reviews on this product expecting it to be decent. Sadly it wasn't. There was little to no coverage and it made my face oily and shiny. I didn't enjoy it at all and thought it wasn't worth my money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

Pros: good packaging, works well with normal skin, stays matte. Cons: Doesn't last all day. May need to touch up if you have oily skin, oily t-zone, not much shades. Overall, this was an okay product. I have also recently notice a few pimples under my mouth, sides of my mouth, and forehead from this. I know it's this BB cream because I haven't change my skin are and makeup routine except for this. But then again, it might be hormone acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by xxSam

I decided to try Revlon's BB cream since it was on sale at Rite-Aid for 40% off.
I got the lightest shade and it matches my skin well. It definitely makes my skin look shiny and doesn't seem to last as long as some other BB creams. For $6 it's not bad, but not one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by aurayvoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another product I decided to try in my search for an alternative for my foundation on my lazy days. And with BB/CC creams popping up everywhere, how could you not want to try one? Bought this in the Medium tone, out of their 3 shades.

The product has light coverage, so you do have to use a concealer if you have things you want to cover. It seems to stay on for at least a few hours as well. **THE ONLY THING that I do not like about this product is that it leaves you with a slightly shiny finish (for lack of better words), in comparison to regular foundation, that probably comes from the fact that this has SPF in it, so that is obviously a sacrifice you would have to make to use this. I fix this problem by applying a mineral powder over to get a little more matte since I have slightly oily skin. Using a regular setting powder should have the same effect.

BOTTOM LINE: I'm not usually a brand whore for make up but I have found that splurging for things like foundation & creams are worth it, but for a drugstore product, this isn't too bad. Unless I find one that applies a little better on my skin, I would most likely buy again and just keep using the mineral powder over it to matte it out a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

A wonderful bb cream! Its light weight, creamy, slightly thicker than others, and feels like im wearing no makeup. I applied with a stippling brush and used powder over to set it. It doesnt cover blemishes so you need to use concealer, but thats just a bb cream for you. Cant get over how soft my skin feels! Feels like skin with no makeup on. I will use this daily on days my skin looks too good to put on a full coverage fdnt. The shade matched perfectly. Unfortunately there is only three shades so its limited. :) will update in couple weeks!

Update: I am still in love with this bb cream! Its so amazing. My skin has become clearer in the past week or two(hormones) and love skipping full coverage fdnt and going lighter. Sometimes i apply concealer, but this is pretty good with covering redness. It has a satin/dewy finish and is very natural, light, and blendable.