October 30, 2014 | 1543 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst mascaras. I red so many good reviews, that I went and bought it. What a dissapointment. I was so convinced it's gonna be good... It's so flaky, clumps up like crazy! It takes long time to dry. This is the only mascara that I apply, and then wait few minutes until it dries, careful not to close my eyes too tight. It smudges. And another weird thing is to remove it - it comes of flaky, stringy or something. Just bad mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by pamelabethga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

So, I did love the Jordanna mascara and still do, however, I was starting to notice that my eyelashes had no volume. No real length. They were dark and dramatic but not very flirty. If that makes sense. I definitely to purchase a volume mascara and THIS ONE has been purchased at least four times. It does have a tendency to clump so I use the Rimmel Accelerator to lengthen and define the lashes. Best combo ever. If that is too much work, I will just use Jordanna but honestly, I have received so many compliments on my "perfect" lashes, that I have started using Maybelline Rocket & Rimmel Lash Accelerator together every day!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by SUBAi

I didn't like this mascara. I have short thin lashes. This mascara drooped them right after I curled them. So after they drooped I had to re-curl my lashes a couple times for them to stay which ended up ripping out a lot of lashes, therefore it's a really big hassle everyday. It smudged a lot after 2hrs and clumped a bit. It was a WASTE of $$$

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Luv this mascara it totally volumizes your eye lashes. I Luv the color black and pretty

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

I have long thick lashes and it's formula is strong enough to make them stay curled. The only thing i hate about this product after couple of hours it starts to flake off if you accidentally touch your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nmills81

Clumped my eye lashes majorly...to wet and made my eyes water so bad...works for others but not for me

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is alright. It's very buildable, lengthening, pretty volumizing and holds my curl decently. However, it makes my eyelashes feel brittle and crunchy, and when I try to take it off some of my eyelashes usually fall out. Kind of disturbing, so I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by celcab

This mascara has opened the doors for number one, non-waterproof mascara and number two wetter formulas. This is even currently my HG mascara beating my previous HG Majolica Majorca. This gives me crazy volume (sometimes to the point of spidery lashes, I do have fairly good lashes to begin with except they're not curly) the best thing is that it's so much easier to remove to the point that it makes me question why I ever used waterproof. However the few times I've when I do accidentally rub it off with my sweaty hands (tmi sorry) it flakes off rather than smudging which I think is a positive as it's easier to touch up.

Currently it's dried up a bit so the effect isn't as dramatic, and it's more feathery but it's still amazing.

The only major drawback is that it stays tacky for a really long time, sometimes can make multiple lashes stick together (I personally love the look) and when I use it on my top and bottom lashes they sometimes stick together.

I have a lot of mascara to go through but when I finish them I am definitely repurchasing, actually I might not be able to wait because it's just so good.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ruee21

I have very very short stubby eyelashes and this mascara does a great job of defining my eyelashes and its a great price, the only draw back is it is hard to get off at night even with makeup remover it takes a while. I would deff recommend trying it though! & if your not like me and have long lashes it will make your lashes pop even more. I get blackest black!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

This is the best mascara I've tried so far from the drugstore! With one coat it separates, lengthens and gives a bit of volume. Little tiny bit of clumping but nothing to complain about. With 2 coats, it gets clumpy on my lashes but I'm happy with just one coat on. As long as I have powder/eyeshadow on my lids and under my eyes, this doesn't smudge. Haven't had any flaking issues either.

The brush size is just right. The stopper effectively takes off excess product, but I do have to wipe some product off the tip if I want to get to the inner corners without clumping. I do wish it dried a little quicker. The faster it dries, the less chances I have of messing up my eyeshadow because sometimes I do touch ups after mascara.

Not much to say about the design of the tube. It's alright, not bad but nothing too unique.

Would repurchase!