November 26, 2014 | 1886 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both the naked and naked 2 palette and I mainly reach for the matte shades and I figured this would be a perfect palette for me. All matte shades accept the first one. You could create quite a few different looks with this little thing (literally smaller than my cellphone!) Its absolutely perfect for traveling given its small size. They blend beautifully and are highly pigmented. I was hesitant to pick this out but I did on a whim (was on the checkout counter at ulta) and I'm so so glad I did! If you loved the matte shades from naked 1 and 2 or just love your neutrals, you need this in your life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I am so minimal with my makeup. Concealer where a need it, a little loose translucent powder to set it; blush, brow gel, mascara, and lip gloss. And, of course, a gorgeous palette of nude shadows. This UD basics is so perfect for me. I reach for it almost every day. The colors are versatile, blendable, and so flawlessly nude. W.O.S (Walk of Shame) and Venus are my favs. The colors last all day even without primer....I Will adore this Pallette forever. A must-have for minimal makeup girls, or really anyone. Xoxo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The palette is good. You have to know how to use it as far as blending colors together properly. I'm bc 45 for reference. It looks really nice with liquid or gel black eyeliner the cat eye looks. Would I rebuy maybe not because I have to many palettes as it is. Is it worth it?? Yes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

As much as I love my other Naked Palettes, this one just became my new favorite for fall/winter. There's something about a matte eye in the cooler months that just works. This palette is the perfect range of matte shades for using with other shadows to blend looks out, or entirely on its own, with each other, like I have since I got it. I've only used something else once and have had it for two weeks. I'll admit, it's not as great of a steal that the normal Naked Palettes are with their around $4/each price breakdown, but I got this for $12 with a $15 off coupon at Sephora and couldn't have picked a better thing to use it on. The shadows are really pigmented like UD shadows should be, even if the lighter ones blend into nothingness on my skin tone. That makes them good for blending darker shades out and great for using on other skin tones. I would most definitely replace this baby because I don't know how I lived without it before. It's GREAT.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent palette but NYX makes the same one called "natural". Same colors, same quality and 6 bucks....no brainer here!!!! Actually I like the NYX one better!! just sayin'

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes, something different. I went to Ulta with high hopes for N3. Not so pleased when I swatched it. I love rose gold accessories, but eyeshadow not so much. Naked basics is versatile, with sleek matte packaging. The first color resembles a whiter Virgin with a frosty finish, the rest are strictly matte. Super easy to score many looks and I found the price a bit less intimidating. I love this and it has become a staple HG product for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Giving this product top marks as there is nothing I don't like about it! Packaging is perfect, great for travelling, great mirror. Great mix of neutral shades, can be used for a natural daytime look or a dramatic night time look and anything in between. Very versatile and very fairly priced!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by marie5324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this palette from Ulta and at first I loved the pigmentation and the colors, especially the naked 2 color. However I am hyper-sensitive to scents and when I found a review online that mentioned that the palette had a urine-like odor, I immediately went to smell the palette (something I had not done before). The urine smell was so strong, once I noticed it, I could not forget it. So sadly, this palette is now ruined for me because of my hypersensitive nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Lyphan515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this palette to death. So handy and travel friendly. The colors are so perfect and natural looking for everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pallette is almost perfect if you just want a simple neutral look without all the crazy shimmer and what not. I do wish that this came with a broader range of colors because i think three or four of them are really light and theres only 6. Id like to see more midtones so that you can create different looks with it. But over all i really like the quality of the shadows i just wish there were more shades to choose from