September 18, 2014 | 2101 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MacAtFirstSight

I have finally found my HG blush. I've been wearing this every single day since I've got it.
I'm NC25-30, and this blush is the perfect out of the cold, flushed, glowy blush that makes me just glow and look very awake.
It's extremely pigmented, so i use the MAC 168 and dab very slightly for one cheek. It looks like a tomato red color on the pan, and applies so very well. it also blends really easily, so it's easy to use.

The blush is matte, but something about the color gives your skin a more glowy look. i always thought that the blush has to be shimmery to give a glowy look, but it is not the case with this blush.

if you are contemplating, i suggest you just buy it. it is beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

I bought this a while back but then shelved it because I found my then holy grail bush (Clinique's "precious posy") - I still adore Precious Posy, but wanted a darker more winter look. I went through to see what I already owned but didn't use much (trying to save more money these days) and found this. I used a large blush brush and swept it across the top - tapped the brush and then swirled on my cheeks. It's then that the magic happened. I looked like I was glowing from within, I wasn't sparkling or orange or rust or hot pink - I was actually glowing. The color is identical to how my cheeks would look after a day in the sun as a child (I no longer spend time in the sun), it was pure magic. I'm so glad i held on to this one and found it again. Now I have two holy grail blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by TurboKitties

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love color. I do not fear it. I was looking for a blush that was not pink, plum, or bronze-y. This is it! This blush glows in the compact and also on my skin. It's very pigmented, so be aware of that. I wear this with a red lipstick and winged black eyeliner. Looks great! If you are intimidated by the color- please use a tester to see how it looks on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised. Give color a chance!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by HipGal2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this blush at the counter after reading all the positive reviews here and when i tried it on at the Nars counter using the yachiyo brush , it actually looked pretty nice . However, when i got home with the blush, i had to use a fantail brush to apply it very lightly in order to avoid looking a clown, but even so the colour looked a little too red for my face (NC30). I believe that the lighting of the store is not optimal for customers to see the real colour of the product. I think this blush will be very flattering and look gorgeous for darker skintone but if you have fair skin, keep in mind that you will have to be very very light handed and then blend until your skin bleeds. I will go for a lighter shade next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by jessieve680

Don't be scared off by the color you see in the compact! You have to try it. After seeing some reviews, I went to Sephora and bought it. I love it!!!! Be careful b/c a little goes a looooong way. This will last a long time. I have always been a pink blush girl, but this stuff rocks. I have gotten many compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by AdBubble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where do I start? I adore this blush, it's my favorite of all times. Nars Exhibit A is this neon orange color in the pot but on your cheeks gives off this awesome true coral glow. I recommend you use a light hand because Nars blushes are extremely pigmented. If you are dark skin or have golden undertones this blush is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Tiifa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this but it can be difficult to apply. You really need a light hand to get away with it, even with NW45 skin. But when done well it looks beautiful. Not orange orange. Not red red. A warm deep orange-red with no shiny shimmer. Its glorious. Great paired with warm glosses like Nars' very own Babe. Don't be scared off by the bright palette, I was told about this by a pale skinned Norwegian ... another near-universal shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First, let me say that this blush in the pan is frightening and bright, however, I bought it on the recommendation of YTís GossTheMakeupArtist when I asked which red-based color blush he recommended for a woman of color and he replied that this was his all time favorite red blush. Thus, despite my initial trepidation, I bought this blush and it sat around for month before I worked up the nerve to use it. Then one day when I was feeling bold, I reached for my dual fiber brush and this blush and it was love at first use. Unfortunately, a mere 2 weeks later I had a party in my home, and this blush somehow grew legs for it (and my NARS Crazed blush) were no longer in my makeup collection. [An aside, what kind of person goes to someoneís home and steals their makeup??? Tacky, just tacky and the next time I have a party, I am putting my makeup on lockdown].

The few times I did wear this blush, I just loved the radiant glow it gave my caramel color skin. However, since I am now absolutely in love with La Femme blushes, I doubt I will repurchase this blush but I will look back on our times together fondly. This is indeed a lovely blush and it gets high marks from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by cheeseburger79

Wowza! I'm a Nars fan in general(can't wait to get those anniversay pallettes in my greedy little mitts)..and the blushes are no exception!
Exhibit A did scare the bejeezus out of me looking at it in the pan-I'm a warm toned pale platinum blonde with hyper green eyes(thanks colored lenses!)-I thought this might not work on me AT ALL when I got it in the mail. It is RED..the first picture on MUA here really nails the color. And its extremely pigmented. Again I was scared! However, when you apply this with the lightest touch, its an unbeliveably beautiful natural flush.
I agree with the previous reveiwer-looks like you cae back from a day hitting the slopes! It looks so healthy!! Theres no shimmer to this one(I like both matte and shimmer cheeks), and it is in general just gorgeous.
So, pale skinned gals-don't be scared! Take a chance on Exhibit A!! You wont be sorry! (for reference I'm an NC20 in MAC foundations, Linen warm in Dior).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by leiakrystine

I loved this blush but I realized I had a dupe: Kevyn Aucoin Fira blush. So I swapped it. The reviews are accurate though....a lovely natural blush