December 18, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by honeycube85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm currently a bit obsessed with bb creams and was very excited to try this one after reading so many good reviews. I bought the light color and was a little worried when I saw how yellow the color looked, but it seemed to blend well enough with my skin color. The consistency is a little runny but not to the point of annoyance. I had difficultly applying it on dryer parts of my face, cheeks and around eyes. I always put moisturizer on before any makeup so this isn't usually a problem. I was using my fingers because I think bb creams should be simple and quick to apply. It looks great when I am done blending it in, but things get more difficult when I try to put foundation over it. I wear L'oreal True Match soft ivory n1, and I have never had any difficulty blending it into my skin, even over other primers and bb creams. For some reason it all gets messy and the foundation won't blend as well and even begins to cake around my eyes and cheeks. I don't need a lot of coverage so I only apply foundation where I need it. Despite the difficultly I have been able to make it work well enough and been happy with the results until a little time passes...... The color changes and becomes too yellow/orangish for my neutral skin and gets patchy (cakey). It starts looking like I'm wearing way more makeup than I need to be.

All that being said I thought I might be (a) being paranoid (I asked my family if my skin looked weird and they said "no") or (b) I need to go a buy a new bottle of foundation, which I do, and maybe thats why its caking. So I washed it all off this afternoon and instead put on my L'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream ( which is great if you want a matte primer) and applied my foundation over it. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE! That answered my question quick and I started to think who I could give this bottle to.

I don't think its a bad product, it just didn't work with my skin color, skin type, or the amount of makeup I wear on a daily basis. I can see myself keeping the bottle any trying it in the summer when I have more color in my skin I also noticed I might be about to break out on my forehead, and that almost never happens. A person with more yellow in their skin tone and who likes medium- heavy coverage would probably like this more than I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by immicj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff so much! After using foundation for the past year, it's like a break for my skin. I've been using it for about a month and I really like it. It is a dewy finish so maybe not the best for oily skin, but on dry skin it's amazing.
I use a brush to apply it because I feel like I can get a better finish that way (real techniques expert face brush) It doesn't last all day, so I powder it, and it usually lasts about 5 or 6 hours, but I have crazy long days, like 7-5 or 6 so I'm not expecting it to last that long, on the plus side, it doesn't fade weirdly, or patchy.
When I touch my face throughout the day it just feels and looks like skin which is the finish I want. It doesn't have the best coverage, but I'm 14 so I don't need to wear loads of makeup, and light coverage is great, I just use Maybelline Fit Me Concealer to cover up blemishes and under my eyes.
love love love.
xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by closse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product I am 13 years old I never want to look like I am wearing a lot of makeup this was a natural clean look for me I would suggest this for anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1015

if you have very oily skin , I do NOT recommend this. personally I do not have oily skin it works great! makes your skin EXTREMELY smooth and soft. has light coverage. does not cake up at all. it's a little bit difficult to spread but not too bad. AGAIN, if you have oily skin it's not for you. but other than that it's awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by gabriella98

This product made my skin more oily than it already is. I would not recommend this to any one who has oily or combination skin, because it contains oils that add on to your own. There is absolutely no coverage and it makes my skin look extremely shiny. Never again will I buy this!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream was the third BB cream I tried and overall, this whole BB/CC thing I am not crazy about. Im out of the BB/CC game.

the colors for most BB/CC creams I have came across are either:too pink/too light. Like this BB cream, which the darkest shade I could find was Medium. Great I guess if you have pink/pale skin. But secound issue I have with this BB cream and others: How are you going to cover anything on your face??? This BB cream does not provide ANY coverage. Thats what I get for falling for another BB cream. I have decent, non problematic skin ill admit(thank you accutane) so I dont have much to cover except a little uneveness here and there. It cant even do that! I cannot imagine people with acne, scars, blemishes in general using this to cover. Cant protect your skin, oxidizes.... Ladies, do yourself a favor, buy a normal coverage foundation(medium-full) and sheer it out with sunscreen/moisturizer/serum instead. Same results and less wasting time,money and space for another useless BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I have really oily skin, and I could never find the right foundation for it. Someone suggested this BB cream to me, and so I tried it. First of all, it's like $8 for a tiny bottle of it. Ridiculous for something as crappy as this product. Second, It gives absolutely no coverage at all, broke my face out, and made it look more oily that it was to begin with. I hated this product, and don't recommend it. There are so many BB creams out there, that are way better than this, so don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by aejmarsh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a BB and this was in my price range.I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far this has worked well for me. I haven't tried any of the other BB's yet, products, so maybe my review doesn't have any "street cred" but I just haven't felt any compulsion to try another one, since this is what I can afford and it gives a good coverage with a nice luminous finish. It's a good,all-around,multi-purpose foundation. A tremendous value.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its an ok product...its a runy liquid, it didnt last all day. luckily it didnt broke me out, but i did not use it on my t zone because its a bit oily.
(the product and my t zone)
i do use it on my cheeks if im going out instead of using foudation, i have to use concealer over it of course, but overall its an ok bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rcmd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't get this to work on my skin. I've tried applying this with both fingers and brushes, with and without primer, and with or without primer. No matter what I do, it comes out streaky and uneven and accentuates my pores.

I'm not sure if the formula sold in different countries varies, but mine was bought in Australia and doesn't say anything about SPF.

To be honest, plain white sunscreen + translucent powder works 100 times better than this product. I'm rating it 2/5 because at least it didn't seem to give me any new breakouts.