September 2, 2014 | 1620 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by shirlzz

Wonderful product. It gave me great coverage. I suffer from acne scars and this made my skin look great without layering on make up. Everyone should try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily sometimes acne prone skin so I was a little skeptical to buy a bb cream, but so far, I am loving it! I hate liquid foundations and how they feel on my skin, but this feels so natural, it's like I have nothing on! I set this with Palladio rice powder and I'm set for a few hours. I still have to blot through out the day, but it doesn't wear off and my face still looks flawless. My only complaint is the color selection. They need something between medium/light and medium/deep. In the summer I can use the medium/deep, but I won't use all the product up in 4 months, so I went with the medium/light, since it's the end of summer and my skin will fade. however, right now, it's a little light on me. Nothing some matte bronzer can't fix, but still. I shouldn't have to pick a bb cream based on what my skin will look like.. Overall though, I am very pleased with this, and the pros definitely out weigh the cons. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by eyes4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff.
I never was into bb creams but this one changed my mind. I didn't like the normal formula but this cream for oily and combination skin is perfect for me.
I have a skin that's oily and I am prone to acne. This does not cause breakouts thank god and it helps keeping my skin a bit more mat. But it does give a natural glow and fresh look. It has enough coverage (although it's light/medium) for me, my skin looks even. The red marks that still show I cover with some concealer. This whole look looks more natural then my other heavier foundations. I have the feeling my skin can breath.

The color is light but I noticed that it turns a bit more dark when set. So this color looks too light when I put it on but one minute later it looks perfect and matches my neck.
oow and it has SPF in it wich is great for a cloudy day if you don't want to use a heavy sunscreen.

You can easily touch up in the evening with a new thin layer if needed.

I only wish the cream was in a pump. This tube is not a great thing although I like the small tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

The only good bb cream ive ever tried. So lightweight & easy to blend and great coverage (medium) a little pricey though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by cah123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unless they stop making this product, I will never use another foundation or bb cream again! I used to use a mineral powder and concealer but found that this both clogged my cheeks even more so and the powder collected more around the concealed areas leaving me with patchy looking skin. Not my finest hour! I really wanted to use a BB cream because I'm a very fuss free kind of girl and if I didn't have acne and scarring I would rarely wear makeup. I tried most of the name brand ones like Maybelline, Rimmel etc but all of them seemed to tint my skin to a shade much darker than my pasty English skin tone (or what we like to call English rose!) without actually providing any coverage! Then I stumbled across this one and it's perfect. Provides brilliant coverage (not perfect but this is easily fixed with a bit of concealer, I use the Maybelline fit me number 15 which is the perfect colour for the light to medium bb cream) without being obvious that I'm wearing makeup. It feels very light, like a moisturiser (though this is as a result of it being very runny, so always open with the lid pointing upwards!) I even use it on a night out now instead of heavy, sticky foundation. I layer the bb cream, add a bit of concealer then dab on a bit of powder to make it stay put and look shine free! I also love the fact that it contain spf 20, one of the highest amounts ive seen in BB Creams. Definitely recommend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I originally started off using the oil-based version which I found to be too greasy (not as obvious with a layer of powder ontop) then I discovered the oil-free version-it works perfect for me! I am really happy with this product. It gives a nice light, even coverage which I blend in using my fingertips and if I want more coverage I just put a bit of powder ontop-easy! Reasonable cost and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by sljr16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The only way I can sum up this product is, meh. I took this on holiday with me to Tasmania because I was looking for a fuss-free product that I could put on for the day and not worry about while doing a lot of outdoors/high activity stuff etc.

I was pretty happy with the coverage, probably the best out of any BB cream I've tried. It blends into my skin quite well and lasted all day. I had lots of touristy photos taken with it and my skin looked natural but smoother which is exactly what I was after. It does go orange if you use too much though.

The packaging is fairly terrible - the product is a bit runny and it seems to go everywhere. I was forever wiping the tube down and ended up putting it in its own little zip lock bag to stop it leaking on everything. It also broke me out which I was really disappointed about. After using it for a few days I had little red bumps appear all over my chin. I've used it on and off since then with the same result.

If you're looking for a fuller coverage BB cream without spending too much, give it a try but for those with sensitive skin I'd probably avoid it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Rachey101

This product was a big disappointment for me. Mostly for the fact it was so orange and far too dark for my fair skin. The coverage was quite impressive though, equivalent to a light covering foundation. Very good for making skin matte. But I don't recommend if you have dry patches or if you're trying to cover redness/acne/acne scarring.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

I wanted to like this so bad because of the price. It is a highly fragranced product that has cheap ingredients which caused me to break out badly. It's a shame because others seem to like it and are able to avoid dishing out the money for higher end products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by irinalastqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much