October 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by 30betterthan20

I almost used up this product and I will definetely repurchase.
At the beginning I was not so impressed, but then I found myself reaching for it almost every day.
Advantages:
- impressive coverage (no other drugstore comparison) and you can also build it up with a second layer in problem areas without looking cakey
- very easy to apply just with your fingers - it is my only option when I am in a hurry
- does not beak me out
- mattifies the skin - I have combination skin and I also apply powder on top and it hold on very well even in hot summer days
Disadvantages:
- packaging - I would have preferred to have a pump, as the contents is quite liquid and the cap gets filled up with product until you close it, so you end up with a bit of waste
- transfers onto clothes - being approprite for oily skin does not mean that once it sets it cannot transfer on clothes, so you need to be careful with clothing items or accessories like scarfs
All in all, I think this product has a great value for money and I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

I have mixed feeling about this bb cream. I like the concept and I like the way it feels when I first apply it. It's a little to dark for me in the light shade so I think they need more shades. After a few hours though my face always gets oil in my t-zone. I have the one meant for oil skin but I just end up getting way more oily then usual and my face feels like a mess. I have been trying this product out during the summer so that probably has a impact on it. Ill try it out again once it starts to get cooler and see if that helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

This BB cream is great, has a nice silky texture that dries almost powdery, matches my skin tone perfectly, and lasts all day. The cream itself is very liquidy and can be messy to apply, it runs out of the tube pretty fast. I have sensitive, combination skin with hormonal cystic acne around my jawline and sometimes forehead, but I find I need to use a light moisturizer under this BB otherwise my skin gets a bit dry and the dry flaky bits are verrrrry obvious.
I always set this with Physician's Formula pressed mineral powder, and then use a bit of blush or bronzer on top otherwise I find it evens out my skin tone almost too much, and looks cakey.
My biggest complaint would be the smell, my tube is a month or two old now and I'm only starting to notice the horrible scent. It's chemically and kinds of smells like hydrogen peroxide and bandaids. Ugh.
Other than that I'd buy it again, I like to use it when I'm having breakouts, but if I'm having a normal skin day I'll mix it up with my regular Garnier BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by SoniaResiak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product overall is great. It conceals blemishes very well. The color is slightly orange, yet oxidizes slightly to match your usual skin color. The packaging isn't great. It spills everywhere and pours out straight away as soon as you take off the lid. It lasts the entire day and actually looks better after a few hours after application. The price is excellent as in Australia it's only 8-10 dollars. I have been dealing with acne scars for a few months now, and I needed to cover them, and I made an excellent decision! Sometimes it does get a little orange and I'd love it if they created more of a range with the colors, but yes, I do love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by SammyTheLotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB Cream! I tried another one (From Revlon if I'm not mistaken) and after a few hours of wear it would just melt off of my face and looked gross. :(
This BB is perfect for anyone with combination or oily skin. It's not too dark and gives great coverage. I'll definitely be buying again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Oline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually quite like this product.
I had the 'big' one before, and that made my face go all greasy!
But this one for combination to oily skin is way better.
Its stays matte almost all day, but at the end its still turns out a bit greasy.

I bought the one i the color light. At the summertime, its too light. And at the wintertime its a bit too dark/ orange.

But overall i like this product, and yes, i would probably buy this Again.
The price is fine, its about 90 kr. in Denmark (probably 16 USD)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting a bb cream for a while and I've tried basically EVERY drugstore bb (and even cc) cream. They all lack coverage and are just overall greasy. The other problem I faced when trying to find a drugstore bb is that their shades are off; I'm a natrual tan color with a yellow undertone and most bb creams fail to cater to this. I wasn't going to buy this bb because people complained it was greasy... But those reviews were from a year ago and garnier came out with an oil free version! This cream has AMAZING coverage that suits tan skin and isn't greasy. The SPF is decent but I still wear a sunscreen... Totally buying again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hanny16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about a year now and overall it is really great. Before, I used to use primer, foundation and powder but then I bought this for going on holiday and now I just use it with some loose powder. I have acne prone skin and the coverage for spots is as good as any foundation I have used before and it is really good at covering up the awful marks that I get on my skin that last for ages after a spot has gone down. Considering how runny this is when it comes out of the tube it covers really well, lasts for most of the day and keeps away most of the shine from my oily skin.

The one thing that really lets this product down is the packaging. I have to constantly wipe the tube otherwise I open my make up bag to find everything covered in it. It leaks EVERYWHERE even when I have screwed the lid on really tight. The mess it makes really annoys me, so much so that despite actually really liking the product I would consider buying a different BB cream just to avoid ruining my other make up and make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by shirlzz

Wonderful product. It gave me great coverage. I suffer from acne scars and this made my skin look great without layering on make up. Everyone should try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily sometimes acne prone skin so I was a little skeptical to buy a bb cream, but so far, I am loving it! I hate liquid foundations and how they feel on my skin, but this feels so natural, it's like I have nothing on! I set this with Palladio rice powder and I'm set for a few hours. I still have to blot through out the day, but it doesn't wear off and my face still looks flawless. My only complaint is the color selection. They need something between medium/light and medium/deep. In the summer I can use the medium/deep, but I won't use all the product up in 4 months, so I went with the medium/light, since it's the end of summer and my skin will fade. however, right now, it's a little light on me. Nothing some matte bronzer can't fix, but still. I shouldn't have to pick a bb cream based on what my skin will look like.. Overall though, I am very pleased with this, and the pros definitely out weigh the cons. I will definitely repurchase!