August 20, 2014 | 1134 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by cah123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unless they stop making this product, I will never use another foundation or bb cream again! I used to use a mineral powder and concealer but found that this both clogged my cheeks even more so and the powder collected more around the concealed areas leaving me with patchy looking skin. Not my finest hour! I really wanted to use a BB cream because I'm a very fuss free kind of girl and if I didn't have acne and scarring I would rarely wear makeup. I tried most of the name brand ones like Maybelline, Rimmel etc but all of them seemed to tint my skin to a shade much darker than my pasty English skin tone (or what we like to call English rose!) without actually providing any coverage! Then I stumbled across this one and it's perfect. Provides brilliant coverage (not perfect but this is easily fixed with a bit of concealer, I use the Maybelline fit me number 15 which is the perfect colour for the light to medium bb cream) without being obvious that I'm wearing makeup. It feels very light, like a moisturiser (though this is as a result of it being very runny, so always open with the lid pointing upwards!) I even use it on a night out now instead of heavy, sticky foundation. I layer the bb cream, add a bit of concealer then dab on a bit of powder to make it stay put and look shine free! I also love the fact that it contain spf 20, one of the highest amounts ive seen in BB Creams. Definitely recommend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I originally started off using the oil-based version which I found to be too greasy (not as obvious with a layer of powder ontop) then I discovered the oil-free version-it works perfect for me! I am really happy with this product. It gives a nice light, even coverage which I blend in using my fingertips and if I want more coverage I just put a bit of powder ontop-easy! Reasonable cost and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by sljr16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The only way I can sum up this product is, meh. I took this on holiday with me to Tasmania because I was looking for a fuss-free product that I could put on for the day and not worry about while doing a lot of outdoors/high activity stuff etc.

I was pretty happy with the coverage, probably the best out of any BB cream I've tried. It blends into my skin quite well and lasted all day. I had lots of touristy photos taken with it and my skin looked natural but smoother which is exactly what I was after. It does go orange if you use too much though.

The packaging is fairly terrible - the product is a bit runny and it seems to go everywhere. I was forever wiping the tube down and ended up putting it in its own little zip lock bag to stop it leaking on everything. It also broke me out which I was really disappointed about. After using it for a few days I had little red bumps appear all over my chin. I've used it on and off since then with the same result.

If you're looking for a fuller coverage BB cream without spending too much, give it a try but for those with sensitive skin I'd probably avoid it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Rachey101

This product was a big disappointment for me. Mostly for the fact it was so orange and far too dark for my fair skin. The coverage was quite impressive though, equivalent to a light covering foundation. Very good for making skin matte. But I don't recommend if you have dry patches or if you're trying to cover redness/acne/acne scarring.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

I wanted to like this so bad because of the price. It is a highly fragranced product that has cheap ingredients which caused me to break out badly. It's a shame because others seem to like it and are able to avoid dishing out the money for higher end products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by irinalastqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by AngelicVirgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my friends recommend me this bb cream I love it perfect for oily skin women!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nquynh

I remember buying the very first original formula for this BB cream and I instantly fell in love. It was perfect for me. I don't have very oily or acne prone skin. Using the original formula evened out my skin, provided enough moisture, and looked amazing. I remember a customer at my old job commenting on how much my skin glowed using it. However, much to my dismay, they either discontinued it for a while or something, but they released the newer formula and I gave it a try. Worst choice EVER! I absolutely hate this new formula. During the first week, it seemed to work okay. I wasn't completely loving it. It makes your face matte, which some people like, but not me. It showed all of my imperfections. No coverage whatsoever. Just a dry layer of color over my skin. Unattractive as hell. Eventually, I noticed that it started making me break out on the cheeks. I can assure you I'm very easy going with my skin, but this, it completely ruined me! I haven't broken out since 8th grade! I absolutely hate this product and would NEVER buy it or recommend it to anyone. If I could give it one star, I would. How unpleasant!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by TDeP19

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethWatson

I Think the price and coverage that this Product gives you is GREAT! But, this still makes me pretty oily throughout the day, and blotting my face is something that a good BB-Cream just isn't supposed to make me do, especially not when it is said to be suited for oily and combination skin. Nah, Im gonna keep on looking.

But on the Bright side, it is very light! It just gets more greasier throughout the day so for a short period of time use this is pretty good.