April 17, 2014 | 1722 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by fluffydiva

I can't say enough about this brush and the other RT brushes that I own. I've had the brush for at least 6 months with another in my makeup kiosk, but I have to tell you that I've had no reason to get rid of the original. I've washed it without obvious loss of bristles and interestingly enough, I find that I can use it well with powder and liquid (I tried it when I couldn't find my stipling brush while driving...long story).

Anyway, I'd definitely continue to purchase RT brushes and recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my, this brush. I was a little hesitant to buy it. I felt like for $8, how great could it be? Then I decided well, if it sucks I'm only out $8. But this brush is AMAZING! It makes my BB cream look like my face is airbrushed. And the bristles are tight so it doesn't absorb any product. I barely need to use any product at all! My only stupid complaint is the packaging - why a hideous plastic box? But who cares - it doesn't make a difference in the product. I don't love the odd shaped handle, but it isn't hard to hold. If you're considering it, BUY THIS BRUSH.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BRILLIANT. have 3 of them. Use all three of them constantly. Liquid foundation, powder foundation, setting powder. Cleans easily.
BRILLIANT
Ms. Chapman, Don't change a thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm just started using makeup not that log ago. I used to use a bare minerals brush which was way too hard and hardly blended my makeup it scratched my face up. The foundation used to sink in all my brushes and they shredded like crazy! I finally convinced my mom into buying me this brush it was I think closer to $8. I did tons of research before I bought it. My first impression was WOW this was so soft! I used it with wet and powder foundation and it blended so beautifully! It used to take me 10 minutes to blend my foundation with my other brushes because they would shed and get stuck inside my foundation yuck. This takes about 8 minutes off my makeup routine! It's so soft and cheap it gives me so much control. It has yet to shed. It's your perfect everyday foundation brush I will continue to use this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gotta say I really like this brush. It has a nice feel not only on your skin but also the way it feels in your hand. I feel like I have complete control with no effort. The bristles are tightly packed, perfectly shaped and don't feel scratchy while I'm buffing. My foundation is noticeably better looking on my skin than with my old BM foundation brush. I have applied both TM and, just to see if it worked as well with powder, mineral foundation and it does a great job with both. My next purchase from this line will be the starter set. I gave it a 4 lippie on packaging only because the bottom of the brush is wider than what I'm used to, but that won't stop me from re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I specifically got this brush to use for contouring. It is pretty much the perfect size and shape to shade below your cheekbones (or if you're like me, lack thereof). It's a very soft, dense brush and incredibly easy to use. It also, of course, works well with foundations and even highlighting. I love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Unwoundfantasy

Best tool for applying foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love this brush! Was very surprised at how natural and flawless this gives your foundation. It makes your foundation look like your own skin! This brush is so soft and doesnt soak up product but transfers it all to your face. It has a cute appearance and flat bottom so it can stand on its own. Soft bristles that are dense and blend your foundation in beautifully.
Pros:
High quality
Price!
Packaging
Soft synthetic bristles
Applies & blends fdnt great

Cons:
None!

An amazing brush thats high quality and sturdy. I love applying my fdnt because theres no streaks, not cakey, blends well, and doesnt require a lot of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Really LOVE this brush... I use it for liquid foundation and powder and blush on and contouring :D
So soft yet dense and very useful.
I REALLY HOPE RT BRUSH IS AVAILABLE IN INDONESIA SO I CAN GET IT EASILY INSTEAD OF BUYING IT ONLINE WITH EXPENSIVE PRICE....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

First time I have used a brush to apply liquid makeup and this brush is awesome!! It's very lightweight and the bristles are soft yet stiff enough to spread the makeup evenly. I will be purchasing Real Techniques other brushes too!!