November 27, 2014 | 1436 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this brush, so why only three lippies? Yes it gives a flawless finish with the right foundation and it's easy to use, but it's started to shed like crazy! I own a couple of real techniques brushes that I all bought around the same time and treated the same in therms of washing and spot cleaning and this is the only one that does this. I can pull out a bunch of hairs after washing and while using, it looses a couple hairs every week so I guess this one will be bald soon. Maybe it's just a brush from a bad batch but I feel it should not happen, I would actually buy this again to give it another chance because it really is a great brush but RT should do more quality control because they seem to be lacking lately!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Incredible brush. I use this to buff in my liquid foundation and it does a great job at giving me a flawless finish. The bristles are soft yet dense. For the price you just can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this brush for a year and it's in great shape. I love how this brush is so versatile and how it blends foundation really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm apparently an expert on using makeup brushes for everything but their intended purposes.

I use this brush for bronzer. Why, I'm not sure but I thought it'd be good for that. It does a great job of getting in the right place and not placing too much product. I like it for that. I haven't tried it for foundation at all. I have a few flat-top brushes for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

I love this brush! Makes my Estée Lauder and Mac foundation look amazing! Flawless, smooth and even, if you want a more natural look then buffing with this brush is also very easy, end up with a flawless finish every time. Also very easy to clean and doesn't take too long to dry either. Purchasing another one soon as a back up just incase! I've also seen the brushes are currently on offer in Boots f anyone is interested 😊

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So disappointed in this brush.
I heard great things about it making your foundation look flawless so I had high expectations for it.

Made me look pasty, rubbish and did nothing for my make up

Really unhappy that I invested time & money into it :( :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by merryse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just recently purchased this brush at Ulta to apply my Revlon Colorstay Aqua mineral makeup after applying my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and it is AWESOME! This brush applies my make-up in smooth and even manner. I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by angellmu

Great brush, different from other brushes I own and good to use for foundation and cream other cream products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by LauraOrduz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is absurdly good! I have used it with powder foundations, liquid foundations, BBcreams, tinted moisturizers and it is just wonderful! it gives that flawless look to your skin and blends everything seamessly. The only con I found is that i need a little bit moore of product when I'm applying it with this brush but overall it is not a big problem. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Perfect brush for foundation! I was using Armani's foundation brush which I loved too but this is even better. I'm shocked it's so cheap and actually works so well. This brush has never, ever shed and is never scratchy/harsh on my skin. I use this with liquid foundations, BB creams, mineral foundations, powders of all kinds, etc and it works great with each one.

Pros:
Dense, soft synthetic hair that doesn't soak up and therefore waste tons of product.
Affordable
Buffs in foundations to a beautiful, soft finish without streaking from brush hair
No shedding (have been using for over 7 months!)
Easy to clean, doesn't stain easily

Cons:
None

This just gives such a nice finish and because it is smaller you can use it in the crevices of your face like around the eyes and nose easily. It takes me less than 2 minutes to buff in foundation or BB cream to perfection, versus some of the other brushes I had that would leave streaking from the hairs I would have to go back in and blend out, which wastes time.This line is so well done, surprisingly I have no complaints. . . Definitely repurchase.