Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 3/25/2014 11:05:00 PM

Great brush I use it for my revlon colorstay and my covergirl outlast 3 in 1 makes me use less foundation good blending and buffing good buy highly recommend

hello again to day is a sad day my expert face brush died to day I was washing it and the bressel part came out poor thing it was only 4 months old RIP expert face brush I took good care of it to you will be missed ;0

on 3/25/2014 10:41:00 PM

I had heard and seen great reviews on this brush. I knew I loved the slanted foundation brush, so with all of that in mind I knew I had to try this brush. With their great return policy, I picked it up at Ulta. At first touch, the bristles are very soft yet firm. No bristles shed from it upon touching it which is a plus. The real test was how well it applied my Skin79. It passed with flying colors. The B.B. cream went on flawlessly. The coverage was amazing. It seemed to take much less product than usual to get it the way I wanted it. Cleaning the brush was a breeze. No where near as difficult as some of my other brushes. I have to say I'm loving this brush. I'm so glad I purchased this brush. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone. Great brush and I cannot wait to try other brushes from Samantha Chapman.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong with this brush but I just don't understand the excellent reviews. I've been using it to apply liquid foundation but it looks so streaky that I have no choice but to blend it with my fingers. Perhaps this would work better with powder products, but with liquid, it's a complete let down. I'll stick to my Beauty Blender sponge.

on 3/23/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this brush! It is my go to foundation brush. It's the perfect size and blends my liquid foundation beautifully! I love that it is dense, but not super super sense. I recently bought a new foundation from tarte and it came with a very dense and smaller width foundation brush. With my sensitive and acne prone skin I really don't like using those types of foundations brushes because they really pull and tug on my skin and cause irritation. This brush is the perfect foundation brush and the price is awesome! Very great quality for the $!

SO overrated for liquid foundation. I'm not sure what the rationale was for shaping the brush the way they did, but the only use I've been able to get out of it has been for blending concealer under my eyes and around my nose. But I would never have spent that much money on a brush for something that I could do with my fingers just as well! It's too small to blend foundation well and too dense for bronzer or blush, unless you like looking like a clown. Really not sure what the uses for this brush were supposed to be but I am sure disappointed. From the way everyone on youtube raved you'd think this was some kind of holy grail product! To use it for stippling or buffing requires way more time, effort, and product than is necessary and it never looks as good as with a flat-top brush like the one Real Techniques makes (or save yourself a few bucks and get the E.L.F. Powder Brush).

on 3/20/2014 8:54:00 PM

Best foundation brush! So inexpensive for the great quality of brush you're getting. Dense and soft. Best thing for liquid foundations!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Use this brush almost everyday. You get flawless coverage with this ! So cheap too.

on 3/19/2014 6:49:00 PM

Love that brush! cheap but kind of hard to find in Canada they are really similar to Sephora pro airbrush #56 brushes which a love to but cost twice as more. I gives a nice coverage, easy to buff the foundation in and just give a flawless look.

I can only give this brush 3 lippies as the quality varies. My first one was brilliant but my second one shed terribly. Both were the genuine article bought from authorised stockists so I cannot recommend this brush at all.

on 3/19/2014 11:54:00 AM

I love this brush. It's so soft and multitasking. I've washed it several times and it hasn't shed at all. I love the effect it gives to skin. Packaging is also very nice, though not very travel friendly, it's quite bulky. It's very very dense, which makes it that much harder to clean it properly, but non-the-less it's amazing brush.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products