Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/29/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the concept of this product but the quality is a bit disappointing.
It goes off way too fast and you pretty much have to keep reapplying it all day which of course is normal for most products.
I like it a lot but when I'm in the market for lip balms, i won't be buying it again.
It was $2.49 at my local Walmart so the price was awesome :)

on 11/27/2012 11:07:00 PM

I originally purchased this lip balm in the Peach, and thought it was okay. It was a little orange and the peach taste and smell was slightly overbearing, but I loved the moisture it brought. So, when I lost it (I lose everything, sadly!) I decided to buy a new one in a different colour. I am so glad I did! This colour accentuates my naturally bright red lips in a good way and the smell and taste are more subtle in my opinion. It is great for the cold and dry months in the winter because it provides long lasting moisture and a beautiful pop of pink-red. I definitely will be buying this lip balm again and possibly some of the other colours in the line. Hopefully I won't lose this one!

on 11/11/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just recently tried these balms and I have to say that I really like them. Lately I haven't wanted to mess with lipstick or anything super pigmented so these are perfect. This one gives lips a sheer reddish color that isn't over the top and just enough to brighten up the face. They are super cheap and at my local Walmart they are only 3 bucks each so I will probably end up with all of them. I have this one and the peach so far. The packaging is super cute and you get a good amount of product too. A win-win!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! While I wouldn't use it as my sole source of lip moisture, it's very moisturizing as a lip color. It goes on beautifully, it's cheap, and the packaging is cute.

on 10/22/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lip balm!!! Well, almost anyway!
It moisturises AMAZINGLY!!!
The only thing I don't like is how red it makes my lips!! I wear it in school, then get yelled at by teachers for wearing lipstick, and when I explain to them its just my tinted lip balm, I get yelled at even more for lying T_T
So I can't exactly wear it in school, I'm thinking about buying the Quenched one for school since its colourless.

Also, the scent of Cherry Me, smells very artificial.

So, great moisturiser, kinda fake smelling, and its a great tinted lip balm... just not for school. Haha

:D

on 10/11/2012 9:59:00 PM

Say hello to my HG tinted lip balm! Smells great (super fruity!), looks great, and wears great! I like the packaging a lot, especially how it clicks in place when you extend and retract the product. The design is really cute, but I really don't like orange. That doesn't hinder my love for this product, though! The colour is a really pretty red, and it looks different depending on the way you apply. You can use more coats for a darker shade, or use a lighter hand for a natural, rosy colour. I personally like more of a matte finish, so I lightly dab the balm on my lips instead of gliding. I can honestly say this has definitely helped with moisturizing and softening my lips. It's also got SPF, and it's SPF 30 to boot! I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out, and I may even pick up Quenched while I'm at it!

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It goes on a soft sheer pink color, very natural looking! It doesn't wear forever but it does have a slight staining effect. I feel comfortable wearing this as my everyday look. Doesn't compete with whatever else is on my face, just looks fresh, healthy, and youthful. The packaging is super cute, love the scent (smells like Ludens cough drops which I eat like candy), and it gives my lips a dose of much needed moisture. This looks so gorgeous layered over MACs Kinda Sexy lipstick. I will repurchase over and over!

the color looks ok swatched but when on my lips, it is a little childish. the thing i cannot stand the most is the stong taste of spf. it smells like a cheap candy or popsicle, it is definitely not for a grown up. it is suitable for teens in my opinion.

on 10/2/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ermahgerd. This is the best stuff ever. It moisturizes my horribly chapped lips (I'm getting over an awful cold and I look like crap at the moment) and it feels so amazing and doesn't sit on top of my lips, unlike other lip balms I have tried *cough lipsmackers cough*.

I also love the color it goes on as- I'm really not into light lip color, my makeup tends to err on the dark side, but this applies as a very sheer red. After I looked in the mirror the first time I applied this, I had to do a double take. I looked so healthy!

The smell. I can barely smell anything right now, but what little glimpses of the scent I have gotten, I adore. I'm a real sucker when it comes to lip makeup that smells nice. This stuff doesn't taste phenomenal, but for me, it's quite bearable.

Overall, loveloveloveloveLOVE.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like the color and the way it feels on my lips but I HATE the taste.

Popular Lip Treatments