Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 10/22/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lip balm!!! Well, almost anyway!
It moisturises AMAZINGLY!!!
The only thing I don't like is how red it makes my lips!! I wear it in school, then get yelled at by teachers for wearing lipstick, and when I explain to them its just my tinted lip balm, I get yelled at even more for lying T_T
So I can't exactly wear it in school, I'm thinking about buying the Quenched one for school since its colourless.

Also, the scent of Cherry Me, smells very artificial.

So, great moisturiser, kinda fake smelling, and its a great tinted lip balm... just not for school. Haha

:D

on 10/11/2012 9:59:00 PM

Say hello to my HG tinted lip balm! Smells great (super fruity!), looks great, and wears great! I like the packaging a lot, especially how it clicks in place when you extend and retract the product. The design is really cute, but I really don't like orange. That doesn't hinder my love for this product, though! The colour is a really pretty red, and it looks different depending on the way you apply. You can use more coats for a darker shade, or use a lighter hand for a natural, rosy colour. I personally like more of a matte finish, so I lightly dab the balm on my lips instead of gliding. I can honestly say this has definitely helped with moisturizing and softening my lips. It's also got SPF, and it's SPF 30 to boot! I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out, and I may even pick up Quenched while I'm at it!

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It goes on a soft sheer pink color, very natural looking! It doesn't wear forever but it does have a slight staining effect. I feel comfortable wearing this as my everyday look. Doesn't compete with whatever else is on my face, just looks fresh, healthy, and youthful. The packaging is super cute, love the scent (smells like Ludens cough drops which I eat like candy), and it gives my lips a dose of much needed moisture. This looks so gorgeous layered over MACs Kinda Sexy lipstick. I will repurchase over and over!

the color looks ok swatched but when on my lips, it is a little childish. the thing i cannot stand the most is the stong taste of spf. it smells like a cheap candy or popsicle, it is definitely not for a grown up. it is suitable for teens in my opinion.

on 10/2/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ermahgerd. This is the best stuff ever. It moisturizes my horribly chapped lips (I'm getting over an awful cold and I look like crap at the moment) and it feels so amazing and doesn't sit on top of my lips, unlike other lip balms I have tried *cough lipsmackers cough*.

I also love the color it goes on as- I'm really not into light lip color, my makeup tends to err on the dark side, but this applies as a very sheer red. After I looked in the mirror the first time I applied this, I had to do a double take. I looked so healthy!

The smell. I can barely smell anything right now, but what little glimpses of the scent I have gotten, I adore. I'm a real sucker when it comes to lip makeup that smells nice. This stuff doesn't taste phenomenal, but for me, it's quite bearable.

Overall, loveloveloveloveLOVE.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like the color and the way it feels on my lips but I HATE the taste.

on 9/26/2012 4:58:00 PM

I love this lip balm :) The tint is just enough to make your lips look alive and hydrated, but not too pink or red. The color reminds me of if you had bitten your lips. It makes your lips extremely soft! the scent is light, however Im not a fan of the taste. It almost tastes like cheap kid smackers chapstick. But it doesn't bother me enough not to buy it again. I think the packaging is adorable! Definitely try this out!

on 9/21/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this lip balm! Cherry Me is such a perfect shade of
red but not here comes the lips cheap hooker red.
I also purchased Grape Vine and like it as well. Between the BabyLips during the day and Rosebud Salve at bedtime my old lips stay soft and pretty.

***UPDATE*** I'm still in total lippy-love with this. I have gone back and purchased 3 more Cherry Me to stash just in case the balms are discontinued, and added the Peach one just for variety.
I have recieved many compliments from other women who all wanted to know what I was wearing and where they could purchase. Most assumed it was a high-end product.
Love, love, love it!

on 9/14/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

These baby lips don't really moisturize but the colored ones are pretty nice if you're looking for a simple tinted lip balm with SPF. Cherry me gives the I just ate a Popsicle look.Im not a big cherry fan but I cant stop smelling this, it smells like sweet tarts! cute flimsy plastic packaging. Thin texture with a bit of a glossy finish

on 9/7/2012 2:54:00 PM

I have been eyeing this lip balm for a few months, and for some reason I couldn't get myself to spend $2.99 and try it. I figured it would be another lip product I would try once and toss aside.
I was so wrong!
This product is so buttery smooth, glides on your lips and gives the most beautiful cherry kissed look I've seen! The best part is that it's not lipstick, so you can swipe it across your lips at any time and not have to worry about it getting all over.
This product may not be for everyone since I've read some peoples lips were dryer after using this, but for me it works great, and my lips are smooth and moisturized! Try it!

Popular Lip Treatments