November 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by KB333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM. I've tried so many other BB Creams that have all been brand named and NOTHING compares to this. Except for the ELF tinted moisturizer.

It's so smooth and provides amazing coverage that wakens up my face, and leaves my skin looking very healthy! Wearing this BB Cream alone gives me the confidence to not need anymore makeup. I feel fine going anywhere with just this amount of coverage, it's that amazing. (If you have skin like me, you'll get what I'm saying.)

This small bottle has lasted me for more than 4 months due to the small amount of application you need (pea sized amount), and I have been wearing it everyday!

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product, it used to be pricing I was finicky about, but now seeing how long it lasts I no longer consider it an issue.

Check out my YouTube channel xokeebuuxo to see a review I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is my favorite of all BB creams, but that isn't saying much. I like it for it's color match (fair) and hydration. It's like a supercharged TM. Thank being said, I won't buy it again and really dislike BBs in general. I see no discernable difference between them and makeup. I use mine only as a base if I want to amp up coverage of my foundation, but beyond that I skip the BB.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have hated every BB cream I have tried so far and this one was the worst so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I have to say I will totally buy the full size when I get the money!! It's so great! I love the color adjusting too. I am light, but they sent me the fair sample and it still looked decent on me. It blends like any other BB cream, very thick, but stayed very well and did its job.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Nailsister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try out this BB-Cream, the description of it sounded fantastic and reviews weren't too bad either. But when I firts applied this, it felt quite heavy and wherever I touched my face the cream peeled off. I do have to say without touching it, it stayed about 7 hours, which I think is pretty good for a BB-cream, plus the finish looked nice and the coverage is medium, which is enough for me.
But, when I removed my make-up I saw that it has caused the worst breakouts I ever had.
I was very disappointed by this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually use Bare Minerals foundation, but winter makes my skin drier and I heard that BB creams were really good for hydration. I have to say that I really like this BB cream. I purchased the Light and it works well with my pinky skin, because the yellow hue of the BB cream neutralizes my red areas. It offers very little coverage, which is exactly what I want; I just want my skin too look even, but for the price, I can't see repurchasing. I also tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, and if the color had been more yellow, I would've stuck with that one. It offered the same coverage, but the color was too orange.

I will definitely use this up, but in the meantime, I will be looking for a cheaper alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by snapsforsars

I went to Sephora and was given a sample of this BB cream along with a sample of Urban Decay's Naked Skin BB. I have combination skin, and wanted something with a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer.

The Smashbox outperformed the UD by a landslide. I didn't think I would ever pay so much for such a tiny amount of product, but man.This BB cream is luxuriously thick and offers incredible coverage. This + a bit of pressed powder and I am done. It also leaves my skin matte all day. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this was the first american high-end bb cream i bought. i wanted it because i have pretty oily skin and one of its claims is to "control oil." i am around an nw25/bb warm beige 3.5. i'd say a solid light/medium. so, at the advice of a sephora salesperson who was looking at my face, i purchased, surprise surprise, "light/medium" shade. shame, shame on me for not trying it on but i had a face full o' makeup and was in a hurry and this guy hadn't steered me wrong before. when i put this on the next day, i was like WHOA BUCK --- it was DARK BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so wanted to like this so i'm gona keep it around til summer when i tan (i don't MEAN to tan, it just happens regardless of my sunscreen being at pool/beach each day). i don't know of the undertones of the "light" or "fair" shades, but if you have pinky light skin, try before you buy!!! oompa loompa doompadeedoo...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I recently purchased this item after my MAC tinted moisturizer ran out. My skin is kind of oily, but during the winter time, it gets dry. So this BB cream is perfect. It feels very moisturizing but does a good job with oil control even after a whole day. It also gives a better coverage than a lot of other BB creams out there. Downside is that it is expensive. I paid about $39 at Sephora for a 1oz bottle. (good for traveling though!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by klhelder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite BB cream, and I've tried so many BB creams and tinted moisturizers that I've lost count.

I have cool, fair skin with red undertones and this product matches my skin tone well while covering up the redness, and as long as I cleanse with a make up remover at night it doesn't cause breakouts. (I like Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser the best.) You do need to seal it with a translucent powder, but that goes without saying for any jazz you put on your face for coverage.

The price is higher than I usually like to pay, but after trying some cheaper alternatives I think it's worth it for simplicity and quality. If you have 30 minutes everyday to apply your make up, hats off to you, but I like to get it done in 10 if possible and this is a great way to fast track and know it looks great.

It also doubles as a great base makeup for fancier occasions, since it has the SPF, primer and light coverage.