December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by thesarahmichellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One you get past the non blush filament, this stuff is AMAZING!! You just have to break through that top coat. It goes on like cream but is really lightweight like a powder. I love this and I'm probably not buying another blush ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product on sale for $7 at Shoppers in Orchid Hush. It's an extremely sheer purply pink, nice for a light dewy look. I was a bit disappointed in the pigmentation for this shade. It doesn't show up too well on my cheeks although I'm quite pale. I'm hoping as my tan fades it will be nicer...
The texture is weird. It didn't come out very well in my finger, so out of frustration I pretty much wiped it on my face and blended (haha!) THAT worked. Tomorrow I'll try a brush.
Next time I see it on sale I might try it in brighter color, but it's definitely not something I'll be using regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

AWESOME PRODUCT! The texture is so fun to play with lol! I got the shade FRESH PINK and it gives my cheeks the most natural glow! You could build up the color too! I will try HOT TAMALE next time! :)

*UPDATE* I suddenly kinda dislike this product..it just sits with my other makeup now! It's good for a super quick application but there's no WOW factor you know what I mean?AND,it's pretty expensive! Plus,all kinds of gunk(hair,dust,etc) sticks to the product..
Not a huge fan anymore...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by noaa01

I LOVE this blush. The color is very pigmented, it doesn't make me break out, and I love the texture. I would definitely feel comfortable saying that it is my favorite blush. I prefer it to all the powder blushes by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by nikkiii1047

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this little blush so much.The texture is so cool, because it has sort of a play dough kind of feel to it, which makes it kind of fun to play with. ;) I hadn't owned a creme blush when I first bought this, so I thought I could just give a creme blush a try. There is not much pigmentation, but I kind of like that because it gives you a more natural look. I was a little upset about the price, though. I got my at walgreens, for about 6-8 dollars, whoich is a little expensive for a drugstore blush. But it's pretty much worth it. The bought the blush in peach satin, which gives a really nice, natural, glow to your cheeks. I will be rephurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Irenelb

I love this blush! It's creamy and light, it comes on very smooth and if blending correctly looks so natural and gives the prettiest pink color to the cheeks. I have the color in "fresh pink" and mixed in with some bronzer it looks so healthy and natural! It's absolutely adorable and cute and alsts forever, i've had the same one since March:) Worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by unsaniterry

First of all, the packaging and display was absolutely adorable. Who can resist these little guys with all the bright colors, right?

Well, I bought the shade "Candy Coral," one of the brighter shades of the bunch since I'm a sucker for coral. The texture is definitely interesting (like a play-doh type feeling), so props to you, Maybelline! However, there is literally no pigmentation. I can literally claw at the dang thing and it would barely show up on my skin. I might as well just hang it on my wall since all it does it look pretty.

This product, overall, is disappointing. I say, if you're new to makeup or if you're scared of putting too much product on your face, this product is right for you. However, by the time enough product is on your face for it to show up, you'll probably have to buy a new one. HOW SAD

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after my covergirl blush made me broke out. I actually bought this simply because Bed and Bath was closing soon, and I thought the packaging was super cute. It was kind of pricey for a drug store product, and for being so small. When you first open it, the product is definitely bouncy. It's kind of cold, too, it sort of feels like lightly touching clay. I got it in peach stain, and although I have very fair skin it doesn't look very dark. It looks natural, and it feels like it's barely there. Overall, I love this blush. It feels good on my skin and it doesn't look like I overdid the blush, no matter how much I put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jillb90

I really like this blush. It's so light it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by maquinn

I bought this because I wanted to test out a cream blush and I noticed that this was a mixture. It's safe to say that I fell in love! It's compact, easy to apply, adorable shades, fun to play with :P, and doesn't look to overdone. I wish it came in a larger package though. Only because I want more and I don't want to have to buy more so soon lol. Overall I. Love. It.