Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 1/31/2013 9:59:00 AM

Terrible. I have it in coffee cake. First it looks orange on me when it does show up. They're fun to play with but as a blush they suck. Save your money people.

on 1/30/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

a big thak you to the little girl on youtube for showing me how to use this product.

I have never used blush before and was happy with the light aplication of this blush.
-It gives just a hint of color.
-easy to blend in. I just pat in on with my fingers

on 1/30/2013 9:21:00 PM

Prior to purchasing this product, I was excited because Maybelline has exceptionally good products. When I purchased the blush I was disappointed. I like the concept of the "bounciness" but it was not very pigmented. I regret buying this. I rill not repurchase this. I do not recommend this blush. :(

on 1/29/2013 9:27:00 PM

The color peach satin is gorgeous on fair skin. I like this. I dislike is that it dosent last very long. Better for dry skin

on 1/29/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh. I was so disappointed in this blush. The colours are BEAUTIFUL. Too bad it's next to impossible to get the blush on your face without ruining your foundation. A brush didn't pick it up very well so I had to use my hands and would ruin my foundation. The worst part though-the blush sort of melts out of the package. I would never buy this again.

on 1/26/2013 12:47:00 PM

Bizarre product, waste of money (even though it was cheap!). Not very pigmented, so I needed to apply many layers; but it's hard to pick up enough product on either fingers or a sponge to actually do this. Plus as I blended, sometimes one spot would adhere to skin while another blended right off. If it's not accidentally perfect with one swipe, it won't ever be. Blech.

on 1/22/2013 7:54:00 PM

This is kinda of love-hate relationship for me. I really like this color I bought and I LOVE the texture and it does feel dreamy/bouncy. It's creamy, smooth, not oily.
Now for my hate, the most effective way to apply this blush is with you fingers and when I do, it rubs off my foundation. And considering the texture I find it hard to grab the correct amount. When I don't have enough for my cheek, I use more and I rub more foundation off unfortunately. This blush is also somewhat kinda of pain to put on. It doesn't stay in the area I want very well.
Not sure if I will buy again. I think the concept and idea is cute and fun, but quality wise, not very.

on 1/13/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is definitely fun to play with. Although when it comes to cream blush, I like to keep it neat and not all squished up. Some colors that I've tried at the store are more sheer than others. For instance peach stain is more pigmented than fresh pink. Whenever I see the testers for the blush they are totally squished! In shoppers drug mart they are advertising for $8-$9 which is pretty pricy compared to Walmart where I think it's $6-$7. I would definitely get his again

on 12/20/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm quite pleased with this product! Blended very nicely and stayed put all day. Would recommend applying, waiting a few minutes, and then applying again, as it faded a little bit after I first put it on.

on 12/17/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm so mad that I wasted money on this. No real color pay off, what little you get is gone in an hour. Hard to apply. I'm so mad at Maybelline for replacing the awesome Dream Mousse with this.

Popular Blush Products