July 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette won me over the 1st one because the colors seem to pop more and had more mattes to create everyday looks as well. Plus the lady at sephora told me that this palette was better for brown eyes.
At first I hated both the Naked and Naked2 palette because I thought these colors weren't that pigmented. But after having a makeup artist try these colors on me with real eyeshadow brushes, I fell in love. My only complain is that the golds don't really pop when you need it to for a night out which is disappointing since they're a real necessity. But other than that I love all the eyeshadows and there are so many types of smokey eyes I can create with this palette.The matte black eyeshadow is what drew me in because it can be used as a liner too which is always a plus.
The double ended brush is okay, not good for blending in, the shadow side of the brush is good for the inner corners.
The lipgloss is just unnecessary, I mean seriously I was going to get the 1st palette because it came with the popular primer potion which obviously goes well with an EYESHADOW palette but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dinak123

I love this product- a staple in my makeup bag! It has such a lovely selection of colours to use and they never seem to run out, I am yet to even see a dent in any of the colours. While it's quite expensive, I would still say that it's incredibly value for money- definite must-have

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

This palette is a cool-toned version of the original Naked palette, which has more warm-toned shadows (think bronzy golds and warm browns). I'm not usually one for cooler toned shadows but this palette is an exception. The colors are gorgeous and you can easily create many different day or night looks with them. The formula on these shadows are excellent, Urban Decay quality...buttery smooth, blendable, and pigmented. However, I did experience some fallout with some of the shadows (YDK) but it was easy to fix. My favorite day time look is chopper on the lids, tease in the crease, busted in the outer corners, booty call in the inner tear ducts, and foxy as a highlight :) As I said in my original Naked palette review, the pricing is fair considering the fact that you are getting 12 full-sized shadows, double ended brush, and mini lipgloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ChaJunAng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colors packaging was nice... But the eye shadows irritate my eyes. I was told to try a primer but still the glittery colors irritate badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I was debating between this and the original one, but opted for this one bc the packaging is sturdier. Honestly, i regret that decision bc these colors are a lil hard to work with. Its more of a night palette. The shimmer colors have fallout which sucks. This palette is good but i'd rather much have the original. I did like the little lipgloss that comes with it though. The brush thats included is meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by JePet

YES, yes, yes... I would buy it again and again and again. Price is really not that much when youo think that you will be using these wonderful colours many many times in months to come. Texture is beautiful, easy to apply and blends together easily (except when you make a beginners mistake and do not allow your primer to dry! but that's whole another story). Colours are vibrant though I do wish there are more matt colours in the pallete I cannot really say it is a minus because those that are not are not at all 'all out there in your face shiny'. I am a special fan of 'bootycall' colour which goes with literally all the others in the package and gives that feminine shimmer to your eye. The only one I am not too wild about is 'foxy' as it is a bit on a too yellow side for my very pale skin. But this palette overall is SO worth it! Brush is very useful too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Dannibee123

Pretty pricey...but totally worth it! All the eyeshadows are neutral and gives a great variety of shimmery golden colors as well as matte browns. Great for a natural 'no-makeup' look but can also be used for a brown smokey eye... LOVE IT! All the colors stay on all day even without primer and do not crease (unless you have oily lids)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by vickygiardina

The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is AMAZING! I love how the colors are more neutral and convenient than the original Naked Palette. The packaging is very well made and it would not be damaged if dropped. The brush that comes with it is better than most, but it sometimes makes the eyeshadow go all over your lid. The Urban Decay Single Shadows are $18.00, and it makes perfect sense to purchase this palette for $50.00. It may seem expensive, but it will last you for a long time! I would have preferred the palette to come with the Urban Decay Primer Potion since the palette is not cheap and you want your makeup to last long when worn. The brush is double sided and it comes with a lip gloss which is a lovely color! Overall, I would not purchase this product again since it is expensive, but I would definitely repurchase some colors I liked in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Karinnne

I loveeeee this product! I am not a professional when it comes to makeup, but for some reason regardless of how I apply this shadow it comes out perfect. $50 mAy seem pricey but its really not for the quality your getting and 12 colors which will last u months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After a spell of using bright vivd eyeshaodws a few years back i've reverted back to a more natural and flattering palette for my everday look. I spent hours deciding between the orginal naked and the naked 2 but in the end though i that the cooler tones would work best with my ultra pale whiteish complexion. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to blending eyeshadows and applying more than one colour at a time but this palette makes it super easy for me. All the shades apply smoothly and consistantly and work so well together. I loved the brush that came with this and find myself reaching for it everytime i use the palette. I would recommend the UD primer potion when using these though, my lids are super oily (and i mean super oily!!) and that's the only product i have found to make my eyeshadow last the entire day and night. For daytime i sweep bootycall across my entire lid, then apply a tiny bit of suspect over the top, snakebite in the outer corner/crease and then finish off with a smidge of Verve near the tearduct to open up my eye. The only shade i'm not really keen on is half baked, it doesn't seem to work well with my skin tone however as all the other shades are gorgeous i don't mind there being in there that i don't use. It is expensive however there are a lot of good quality shades in there for you money, and it's a product i find myself reaching for everday and special ocassions :)