August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ksanka02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Use this almost everyday. Very good quality shadows, but about third of all shades not appealing to me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ang0990

Whoops i ment palette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bamagirl417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim with the Naked palette because I thought the colors would be different. Although some of them are the same, I think it adds a nice variety to the neutral tones and gives a plethora of looks to mess around with. All in all, love it. I'm glad I finally bought it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by taylahp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall I do really like this palette and the colours featured are really suited to my own make-up style. For me though, even when using a primer, it seems to fade and doesn't last me on a night out; but really, that's the only flaw, a part from the price.
Love the colours, packaging and brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette, it is extremely versatile and has colors for every single skin tone. Every color is extremely pigmented (paired with the urban decay primer potion, it is crazy pigmented), well made and can be used in all different ways. Btw, I use the color chopper every single day, it looks extremely beautiful on medium/tan skin tones, and it is a super pretty, unique, rose gold shade that I haven't seen before.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by smashley007

I LOVE my Naked 2 palette! I use every shade in the palette, and can create a countless number of looks. Every shadow is high quality, and combined with the UD primer potion, will last all day! I have had it for almost a year now, and am nowhere near running out on any of the shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Giiiiiii

This is even better!!! So yesss I would buy it again and again!! I have this for myself and as a gift.. Adore it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not a fan if this palette. The colors are much too cool toned for my liking. They're very grey scale and metallic. There are some pros to this palette though like the fact that it has sturdy packaging and a dual end brush. It's still not worth it. The fact that they replaced the travel size primer potion with a crappy lip gloss was a bad move. I wish the Naked 1 palette had the sturdy metal packaging and dual end brush! The Naked 1 palette is still better. The colors are very warm and sexy. It includes colors sutible for everyday wear, yet has some colors great to wear on a night out. Overall the Naked 2 palette was just not for me. If you are considering buying an Urban decay naked palette please try the first one. If you do like those cool tones but don't want to spend $50 on the N2 palette, get the Urban Decay basics palette for $27.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by SkippyB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! I use this almost every day. I do not love the brush that came with it but I use some better eye shadow brushes I already own. I have fair skin and actually prefer Naked 2 to the original Naked Palette. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette. I have some colors that are go to for day looks and couple that a must haves for a nighttime smokey eye. I think the pigmentation of the shadows is great and they go on easily. I plan on buying again when I have finished the palette but I know that will take a while. There is a lot of shadow in there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Crissy323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What would I do without this palette?! I use it almost daily, so many endless looks. These shadows are easy to work with and look great even without primer. Tease is probably my favorite color, a buttery smooth matte brown. Just not a huge fan of the brush it comes with, but I can live with that.