April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments - Phyto - Phyto 9

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Also tried this. It's okay - I have normal hair. Used half of it and gave the rest to my friend, who has extremely dry hair. She loved it, and now purchases it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2002 11:27:00 PM More reviews by skh02138

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best stuff I've ever used for my hair, hands down. I went through a phase where I dyed my hair a different color every two weeks for about 6 months (don't ask), and this was the only thing that kept my hair from turning into straw. Now if only it weren't *so* expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 12:32:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

VERY nice, very pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2002 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jmngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Phyto 9 has got to be one of the best conditioners that I have tried. I actually see a difference in my frizzy, wavy hair. Immediately after washing my hair, I apply about a quarter size drop to my long hair, staying away from the hair near my scalp, and air dry. My hair, FOR ONCE, drys frizz free and is extremely manageable. I usually only comb a very very small amount to the hair near my scalp because too much leaves a residue. ( I learned the hard way....) I highly recommend this product especially to those of you who have coarse, DIFFICULT hair. I honestly didnt believe that I could actually find a product that would work on my hair until now. Phyto 9 is on the expensive side, but worth the money. (plus you can always find decent deals on the web) I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

first, i have chemically processed hair that is on the dry side. i apply a pea-size amount of phyto 9 to my hair after i towel dry it by rubbing it between my hands and then applying to my hair (ears down). then i blow dry. the result is soft smooth hair that is much easier to detangle. i would recommend this product because it works without weighing down the hair too much, doesn't leave any nasty residue in the hair (it absorbs immediately leaving the hair just soft), and the product has no lingering smell. it is rather expensive though for the small tube you get.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This is a nice conditioner I use as a leave-in. It's light and doesn't weigh down hair, but heavy enough to provide nutrition and moisture to processed hair. Overall, it's a nice product, though on the pricey side.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2002 3:40:00 PM More reviews by LA2NY

I got a sample of this stuff a few weeks ago and almost forgot I had it, I finally tried it and I'm sorry I waited so long, this stuff is miracle conditioning for anyone like myself who has dry, color-treated hair. My hair felt like silk. I just ordered some more and can't wait till it gets here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 7:56:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this conditioner! For one, it's not chock-full of synthetics that coat and end up leaving the hair feeling like it has a plastic residue on it (I like Phytodefrisant for this reason as well). Second, it's one of the few leave-in conditioners that really leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated-- not to mention that it smooth my unruly, curly strands very nicely. This leave-in is not heavy, weighty, or greasy at all... even for finer hair types. There is no discernable scent. I have repurchased many times.

Ingredients: Macadamia Oil, St. John's Wort, Burdock, Marigold, Rosemary, Sage, Willow, Soybean, Plant Mucilage. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2002 4:58:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An excellent product. A very small amount really goes a long way. Very nice for my dense, naturally curly, color treated hair. Just enough moisture, not too much weight. Great shine and a smooth feeling. I like that I can use a bit on dry hair to smooth out any frizzies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using Phyto 9 - my hair had dramatically improved since finding the Phytotherathrie line and this is a fabulous product for anyone with dry hair. Since using the Phytotherathrie products, my hair is no longer dry, however, I make sure to put this product on my ends and I am so pleased with it.