April 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by nekee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEEEE this blush so much . I can wear it everyday , it gives my cheeks a pretty glow and doesnt make me look overdone. I love the coral effect it has and ... (dont remember right now) but i dont believe it has any shimmer or anything in it .. Looks perfect on my dark skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by vianners

Fleur Power has dethroned my NARS Desire as my HG blush! It's a satin, which is my favorite blush finish. Not matte, but no glitter or shimmer... just a natural, pretty flush of color, if used properly. MAC's description of Fleur Power is accurate, "Soft bright pinkish-coral". It's gorgeous.

Will keep repurchasing forever and ever! :)

I'm Asian NC35 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by swimmingjuxteyes

The satin finish blushes are my absolute favorite and this one is no different. For a number of months after owning all three of the other satin finish blushes, I pondered buying this blush. It looked too bright for me and I decided to hold off. One day I asked a MAC sales associate what she was wearing and to my surprise it was Fleur power. I knew then that I needed to have it. I didn't buy it right that day, but seeing it on someone else with coloring similar to my own showed that it would be a good match for me. I cannot say enough about the satin finish blushes, they blend effortlessly and the colors are beautiful. I am so glad that I got a hold of this one! If you are scared it will be too bright use the 187 brush and it will look flawless. It won't have the appearance something that has been applied, it will look natural and nothing beats that, right? Of course this could be layered for a day when you want more than a natural looking blush. Note I am pale and this didn't make me look like a clown!! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by n33rja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this blush! Im betweeen NC 37-40 with very yellow undertones and this shows up VERY well on my skintone! its crazy pigmented so light hand is needed. it kinda seems too bright to be worn by darker skinned women but it looks AMAZING on everyones skintones! im very tanned at the moment it instantly makes me look fresher, brighter, and more "awake" if that makes sense lol. this is my most reached for blush and i think its perfect for everyday office wear too since its not frosty or shimmery. i ADORE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by SilkFinch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ironically, this was so scary in the pan I immediately passed it over. But my aunt (a professional makeup artist) tried it on my cheeks anyway, and it turned out to be quite lovely. I'm very pale: NC15, and usually somewhere between being cool and warm. Fleur Power, though a satin finish, is well pigmented and can be applied very sheerly with awesome results! I haven't yet had the courage to put it on more heavily (okay, like a normal person) but so far I'm very happy. I'm glad she bought it for me, though, because this definitely isn't my everyday blush because it's too tricky to apply on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush! I have medium toned Asian skin with strong yellow undertones (I've never been matched with their foundations but I think I'm around NC35). This looks good on me when I'm tanner (in the summer) or in the winter. It gives me the perfect flush and I've gotten compliments on how glowy I've looked when this is the only thing I have on besides powder. I wear this almost everyday in the summer or whenever I want to look fresh in the winter :) and this lasts forever on my super oily skin. After eight hours, it looks like I've just applied it and it hasn't broken me out. I apply it with a skunk brush and I've had it for almost a year and barely made a dent in it :) I love this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color ! I'm an NC37-40 After getting tried for a foundation by the MA at the MAC counter she applied Fleur Power (Her way of trying to get my to buy more products lol)She Mentioned that this was her fave blush and she too was an NC40. I loved the blush and how nicely it looked on my complextion that I went back a few days to purchase it ! I believe it goes great if your more on the medium/tan side. I only say this because a lot of reviews that I have read they did not like how it looked on them or they couldn't make it work on them. These reviews were moslty from fair complextioned reviewers. It's very buidable so I can use a light hand for the daytime and glam it up a bit by adding more for the night scene. I apply this with the 187. I feel that with the 187 having to pick up less product compared to a much fuller brush the 187 let's you have more control over how much you would like to apply on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Meimi

As a bit of a MAC beginner (I know, I am a bit late at 23 lol) I decided that I needed a blush. I am always a bit unsure about bold colours but my MA recommended this to me, and applied it at the counter. I totally fell in LOVE with it! It looks scary, but the other reviews are right. With a light hand it is amazing! I do have a suntan at the minute and it looks really good atm, but I am curious to see if it will be a bit much as my skin gets lighter. I usually like to put a bit more product on than what you need with this blush so I give it a 4/5.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this because I needed something more peach for my stash, and less outright pink or berry toned. It is more of a coral color, though. It is very pigmented and a little hard to blend. It is good that it stays where you put it, but is difficult to blend out and look less "done".

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by petitepoire

this is my HG coral blush. i got it to replace my Smashbox blush in Proof Sheet which is now a discontinued color. and i love this way better! it really brightens up my complexion. it's a really flattering color. i have light skin and it never looks clownish on me. it's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. i will definitely buy it again but i considering how much MAC gives you, i won't need to buy another for a long while.

i absolutely love it!