December 22, 2014 | 1308 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got a sample of this and my skin likes it, I got shade #20 and it's the same color as my skin, I didn't get any reactions or breakouts, and lasts pretty much all day even though I have to retouch with powder due to my oily skin type. I will purchase this after my current foundation (Mat Lumiere Chanel) finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Havent bought this yet but sampled it very many times. I am hoping to buy it soon.
NC 30-35 skin i was 031 Sand in this. It matched my skin perfectly.
i used a 187 to apply, the finish had a subtle dewy glow. The glow lasted a good 4 hours before i started to turn oily, and i NEVER blot. i would deal with blotting for this foundation thought for many reasons.
1. the finish is amazing. borderline matte but still dewy.
2. smells great and the mell fades away.
3. has SPF but doesnt cause a white cast over your face the way some foundations can.
4. pump bottle for easy application.
5. great coverage - medium. can be layered and doesnt look cakey. does a great job at diffusing my teeny dark acne spots.
i would prefer to buy YSL Teint Resist because this foundation has the same finish but better oil control. unfortunately that range has a bad colour selection. Dior would be my next choice.
in all, i would buy this if i ran out of a foundation (i own 4). it is on my list at number 1!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by aggiewang94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have long have up on foundation as I have enourmous pores and very oily skin . And usually foundation looks like a cake on my face . However ! I just bought this foundation today and tried it on my skin. It did make my pores look smaller and it's extremely blend able! It fits on my skin like a glove and doesn't look cakey at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very good foundation. It holds up to my very oily skin. I do blot still but my make-up isn't sliding around my face. The color selection could be better. This stuff does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a shade. It has a fragrance, but not incredibly strong. It's weird because everyone that has the same color skin and tones as I do seem to find a perfect match with sand ( NC 30-35, yellow undertones). However, I found that shade to be a little dark for me. I now have linen and I think it goes on light but once it sets its just about right with my skin. Linen and Sand are the two shades with the most yellow in it. The finish is excellent. It feels light and looks like my skin. I had numerous people tell me that my skin looks perfect. A must have!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by louvy0401

I bought the shade 20. This is very similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B20) and Bourjois Health mix gel (52) foundations. The coverage is natural and the lasting power is ok. The price is kind of expensive but then it's a HE product but I think I will stick with my Healthy mix gel foundation for now because of the much cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am kinda surprised by this. I got a sample as sephora and the BA told me to try out this foundation since they were out of the face and body. I told them I wanted a dewy satin finish. This product is no where near dewy. It is very matte. When you apply it, it dries very quickly. I am just a little weirded out because its a matte finish that isnt cakey or anything (it is getting closer to summer so that could be why) but it really makes my skin seem perfect on its own. I dont look like I am wearing makeup and I seem to glow. I am just so weird because usually I hate matte finishes and usually they make me look horrible.

It really does look like my skin is just that awesome and clear. I wouldnt consider this full coverage. I had two little new pimples this morning on my face and it did not completely cover those up so extra concealer is a must. Which I dont mind. i love TM and I never really needed nor liked full coverage foundation.

I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I just dont see this working in the winter with dry skin unless I end up purchasing it and actually trying it in the winter. I will update after I have used them more.
UPDATE: I am a gogo dancer and last night I wore this and I get drenched full of sweat and I dance very hard all night. This stayed on perfectly and it was easy to take off at night. I LOVE THIS

Update again: I wore this for clinicals one morning and after my 8 hour shift I noticed it was flaking and it oxidized on me and you can see a little line. I am more upset about the flaking. I think this is just too matte for my skin type. I am still undecided about it. I am keeping the rating because I like the pretty second skin finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really disappointed in this product. I used the old forever and loved it. The lightest colour was perfect for me, now they have 'reformulated' this, the palest colour is too dark for me. Also the finish on this is much more matte than the previous one and shows up dehydrated or dry patches more. This is a lot better than chanel perfection lumiere but still i will not repurchase. I am very unhappy about the colour change.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chocolatepain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I tried the Diorskin Airspray before as well and loved it too but the line is being discontinued in France. So back to finding an everyday foundation - this one provides great coverage but dries to a powder finish. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't need to be set. Keeps my morning routine simple!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Netto4ka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It didn't work for me. I have a combination skin and never had issues with it but this foundation brought the driest out of it! I was shocked at the way my skin was behaving. No matter how much moisturizer I'd use my skin would still have dry patches all over. I would have to reapply it all over by tapping it on. So I didn't even get to finish it, just went ahead and bought another one. Not happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by roman1221

Wouldn't change it at all....it's just like a second skin