Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

on 6/26/2012 10:46:00 AM

I actually really like this foundation. I was told it is comparable to Makeup Forever HD, but I found after testing both, I preferred Dior much more over Makeup Forever.

Dior is hydrating, and I find it gives me a flawless finish. I am fair, but get a bit of a tan in the warmer months, so I use 020 and its perfect. I tend to get blemishes here and there, and this covers amazingly. My biggest annoyance with foundation is that it can look cakey and feel heavy, but I didn't find this foundation to do that.

The price is alright at $48.00 per bottle. I've used more expensive products that gave me the same result.

on 6/21/2012 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BRILLIANT! I usually use more expensive foundations and more emollient ones. I wanted sompthing really weightless and less oily for summer and I ended up with this foundation. It is a very good foundation because it gives very good coverage but it is undetactable on the skin. It really fuses with my skin and gives perfect matte skin. I normally dislike matte finishes but for summer this is perfect. The color I have is 32 beige rosé. Perfect match. Very good foundation and I am glad I tried it! I prefer for example this above Sisley's one. Recommand!

on 6/17/2012 10:59:00 AM

Torn in the middle about this one!

Pros

Great shade match and good variety of shades

Packaging is amazing love the pump

Looks natural

Nice Matt finish

Cons

Dry super fast so need to blend realy fast

A little on the dry side

Feels like I can feel the product on my face thru out the day

I won't return it but I won't buy it again.

Lancôme has a better one I will go for that next time

This was a heartbreak for me. I LOVED this foundation, I mean LOVED it. It mattified my skin, but it still looked healthy. Wonderful coverage. Nicest looking foundation bottle I've ever owned. BUT one sad day, I noticed my skin was orange by hour three. I was freaking out because I got it color matched at Bloomies and it looked nice on in the store. And then I remembered it has SPF in it. This foundation oxidizes like crazy. By the end of the day, it looks at least two shades darker than my natural skin tone. It really stinks because other than that fact, this was the best foundation I've ever owned.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

First of all, I bought it at $50.00 at a department store, which is a lot of money wasted considering the fact that it's not really that great of a product at all. I had read great reviews about this product, so I decided to try it, and boy was I dissapointed! I have combination skin. Pros: The bottle has a pump, which is great for getting the product out. It glides on smoothly and once applied, it looks dewey and natural. Cons: This is for women with very little to no imperfections. Horrible coverage. You need at least three layers to cover acne scars and redness of the skin. It is greasy, doesn't really dry up so if you have combination-oily skin, forget about this product. Also, the chemicals in this don't smell good and it stings when you are applying it. Feels harmful to the skin. It really didn't work for me :(

on 5/31/2012 10:36:00 PM

This foundation on me, is matte (not completely flat) finish. I have the shade 20, which is a good colour match. I've tried the nude foundation in 21 and feel it's a bit too yellow and when it oxidizes, it becomes orange. I recommend trying shade 20, if you can't decide if you're more yellow or pink.
Forever lasts on my combination skin and I generally don't need to worry about it too much during the day. I don't even need to powder this foundation except in the t-zone where I get extra shine.
I find this to be a foundation that looks better as it wears on the skin. I don't use a lot of it either and I have no problem with caking.

on 5/28/2012 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful luminous foundation, that got me so many compliments while I wore it. It fuses into your skin and looks so natural, while providing great coverage, and a warm glow.
Unfortunately however, it broke me out with deep cystic pimples. It transfers onto everything, and I could feel it on my face for as long as I was wearing it.

on 5/18/2012 2:44:00 PM

I have combination skin normal/oily T-zone. I've been using this foundation almost for a year. I LOVE IT!!! I have the shade 030 medium, I find the shade I little dark for my skin, maybe cause oxidize?? I'm tanner now than when I started used this foundation so the 30 shade it's working for me now. I have a sample in shade 31 sand, and looks better (I'm NC40 in MAC) . I will buy it next time in the shade sand. For me works perfect!! its everything I ask for a foundation (good coverage , SPF 25, a pump) I just have to blot a couple times and my face looks awesome. Cover some acne scars that I have in my chin( thanks Mac foundation for the acne >.<) I don't need to use concealer. I've used nars, Mac, maybelline, smashbox, and this is the best!!!

on 5/17/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This makeup is not very long lasting at all! It's so nice going on. It's flawless for about 2 hrs and then it oxidizes and turns orange so it would be better to buy a shade lighter. By the 6 th hr my pores show and are huge and I look melted! Still on the search for a hg foundation . I miss my Clinique superfit so much.

I got a sample of this and my skin likes it, I got shade #20 and it's the same color as my skin, I didn't get any reactions or breakouts, and lasts pretty much all day even though I have to retouch with powder due to my oily skin type. I will purchase this after my current foundation (Mat Lumiere Chanel) finishes.