August 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chocolatepain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I tried the Diorskin Airspray before as well and loved it too but the line is being discontinued in France. So back to finding an everyday foundation - this one provides great coverage but dries to a powder finish. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't need to be set. Keeps my morning routine simple!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Netto4ka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It didn't work for me. I have a combination skin and never had issues with it but this foundation brought the driest out of it! I was shocked at the way my skin was behaving. No matter how much moisturizer I'd use my skin would still have dry patches all over. I would have to reapply it all over by tapping it on. So I didn't even get to finish it, just went ahead and bought another one. Not happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by roman1221

Wouldn't change it at all....it's just like a second skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used samples of this product that I received from Sephora. I used this on multiple occasions and I am considering purchasing a bottle in the future, though I have to work through several other amazing options.
I can't recall which color I used, but I'm pretty certain it was either Light Beige or Linen. The coverage was good and lasted all day. It left a satiny, matte finish that I prefer. This is a good quality product. If you're in the market for a long wear, dependable, and matte-like finish foundation, I would recommend this product. Definitely a good bet for women in their late 20s and above.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by irina1411

Hands down, this is the best foundation I ever used. It covers nicely, does not begin to shine, it blends easily into the skin. The skin looks perfect & the foundation it's hardly noticeable. And it lasts all day just like you put it on in the morning.
Note: This works when you don't have a lot of breakouts. If the unfortunate event happens, you can easily apply a concealer, that matches the color, but don't over do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by cat1201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favourite foundation... I couldn't fault it in any way and there is nothing I would change about it! It feels light but gives amazing coverage and any flaws or problem areas are covered up when this goes on. I use shade 010 which is a perfect match for my skin colour. It does everything that you would want in a foundation. I paid €30 for it while in Amsterdam and I would say it is definitely worth the money. You can wear it day or night, although I don't really believe in the whole make up for day and make up for night time idea, many do and I believe you could wear it for both, I wear it 24/7. It makes you look flawless but natural. I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty good. Makes my discoloured, scarred, large-pored face look smooth and absolutely lovely. Doesn't give me a reaction. Not the best for controlling oily, but then again, super-power foundation tends to make my skin go psychoooo. Applies super easy, blends wonderfully, and builds beautifully. Doesn't look cakey, doesn't settle in pores, and lasts all day (though I do need to blot 1-2 times). This will remain in my dressing table unless I happen to find something that does all the things this foundation does but with better oil control.
EDIT: I've changed primers (to a non-silcone primer; Korres Mattifying Primer) and that has changed my oil issues tremendously. I don't know if it is just the primer, or if this foundation just doesn't agree with a silicone-based primer? (just a note, I used a silicone-based primer with Bare Minerals and never had issues, so it's not a reaction to silicone) Whatever it is, this foundation is now performing better. I even wore it in a hot tub and it didn't come off. A HOT TUB. After messing around with it more, I've also discovered that it applies best with my fingers as opposed to a brush, and I use three pumps to cover face and neck. Using this amount builds it to an "almost" full-coverage. I wouldn't call it completely full coverage, as to me, full-coverage would mean I wouldn't need a concealer. However, the only thing I do need concealer on is acne that is still very bright red. It covers healing acne, acne scars, other scars (not from acne), and my undereye circles on its own.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by redlipsdiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Dior products (skincare and makeup) for about five years now. I absolutely love this foundation. I recently switched to 030 as I thought the 040 was a bit dark, although others did not notice. (I am a bit picky about exactly matching face to neck.) So, I can probably wear either shade if I adjust the powder (translucent vs. shaded) I use to set it.

I have very oily skin and some large pores on the sides of my nose. This foundation covers very well. A little goes a long way, but the coverage is build-able depending on your needs. I do have to blot after about six hours; however, I expect that with every foundation because of my very oily skin.

I get the best results when I use it alone, without a primer or moisturizer, as the "smart skin-shaping Skincare Essence" really does "become one with the skin," and only a little powder to set is needed. I generally only use my fingertips for application and blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Sparkled

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is wonderful, beautiful, and for me, a miracle. I have pinky-redness in my cheeks and very dry skin. Aside from my cheeks, I'm very fair (NW15) and had a difficult time finding a foundation that:

- Matches my neck
- Moisturizes without making me look too dewy
- Evens my skin tone
- Doesn't break me out
- Lasts at least 6 hours

I tried MUFE HD, Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation, Chanel VA, and several other highly rated foundations, and Diorskin Forever beat them all. I found an exact color match in Ivory. My skin feels comfortable, and as if I'm wearing nothing on my face. My redness is instantly covered and my face looks virtually flawless. Unlike my horrible experience with Bare Minerals, Forever has never broken me out or irritated my delicate, sensitive skin. I can wear it all day long and it doesn't transfer, nor does it really fade.

This is my holy grail foundation, and if it were to be discontinued tomorrow, I'd find some way to purchase at least 4 bottles to tide me over until I mournfully began searching for something new! *Crosses fingers and prays that this day will never come* I highly recommend this foundation, $46 price tag and all. When your face looks this perfect, it's worth the price!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by aqsa1

The orignal forever oxides on me. Shade 030 is a beautiful match and it gave me a flawless coverage. I got married in it abd cos i was abroad it was great on my tan skin but in the uk its useless. Fast forward to the newer version. It doesnt oxidise as bad as the older version but it looks bad. Settles in pores. Makes you look tired and lasts no more than 4 hrs. What are dior thinking. Infact all there foundations are the worst side of copper. They go on nice but within a few hours they change colour. I understand using primers and powders etc but for that kinda money please. Even their powders are the same. So why not buy a shade lighter you may think.

Well youl start of ghost like and by the time its darkened its slipped and then your ashy and blotchy. All these high end brands do this. Youl have to excuse me. Im a woman scorned, hence why im ranting. I cant seem to find a decent longwearing foundation that matches my nc30 skin that looks nice, stays put on my nose and diesnt break me out.

So in short this ones not worth it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No