Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

First of all, I bought it at $50.00 at a department store, which is a lot of money wasted considering the fact that it's not really that great of a product at all. I had read great reviews about this product, so I decided to try it, and boy was I dissapointed! I have combination skin. Pros: The bottle has a pump, which is great for getting the product out. It glides on smoothly and once applied, it looks dewey and natural. Cons: This is for women with very little to no imperfections. Horrible coverage. You need at least three layers to cover acne scars and redness of the skin. It is greasy, doesn't really dry up so if you have combination-oily skin, forget about this product. Also, the chemicals in this don't smell good and it stings when you are applying it. Feels harmful to the skin. It really didn't work for me :(

on 5/31/2012 10:36:00 PM

This foundation on me, is matte (not completely flat) finish. I have the shade 20, which is a good colour match. I've tried the nude foundation in 21 and feel it's a bit too yellow and when it oxidizes, it becomes orange. I recommend trying shade 20, if you can't decide if you're more yellow or pink.
Forever lasts on my combination skin and I generally don't need to worry about it too much during the day. I don't even need to powder this foundation except in the t-zone where I get extra shine.
I find this to be a foundation that looks better as it wears on the skin. I don't use a lot of it either and I have no problem with caking.

on 5/28/2012 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful luminous foundation, that got me so many compliments while I wore it. It fuses into your skin and looks so natural, while providing great coverage, and a warm glow.
Unfortunately however, it broke me out with deep cystic pimples. It transfers onto everything, and I could feel it on my face for as long as I was wearing it.

on 5/18/2012 2:44:00 PM

I have combination skin normal/oily T-zone. I've been using this foundation almost for a year. I LOVE IT!!! I have the shade 030 medium, I find the shade I little dark for my skin, maybe cause oxidize?? I'm tanner now than when I started used this foundation so the 30 shade it's working for me now. I have a sample in shade 31 sand, and looks better (I'm NC40 in MAC) . I will buy it next time in the shade sand. For me works perfect!! its everything I ask for a foundation (good coverage , SPF 25, a pump) I just have to blot a couple times and my face looks awesome. Cover some acne scars that I have in my chin( thanks Mac foundation for the acne >.<) I don't need to use concealer. I've used nars, Mac, maybelline, smashbox, and this is the best!!!

on 5/17/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This makeup is not very long lasting at all! It's so nice going on. It's flawless for about 2 hrs and then it oxidizes and turns orange so it would be better to buy a shade lighter. By the 6 th hr my pores show and are huge and I look melted! Still on the search for a hg foundation . I miss my Clinique superfit so much.

I got a sample of this and my skin likes it, I got shade #20 and it's the same color as my skin, I didn't get any reactions or breakouts, and lasts pretty much all day even though I have to retouch with powder due to my oily skin type. I will purchase this after my current foundation (Mat Lumiere Chanel) finishes.

on 4/29/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Havent bought this yet but sampled it very many times. I am hoping to buy it soon.
NC 30-35 skin i was 031 Sand in this. It matched my skin perfectly.
i used a 187 to apply, the finish had a subtle dewy glow. The glow lasted a good 4 hours before i started to turn oily, and i NEVER blot. i would deal with blotting for this foundation thought for many reasons.
1. the finish is amazing. borderline matte but still dewy.
2. smells great and the mell fades away.
3. has SPF but doesnt cause a white cast over your face the way some foundations can.
4. pump bottle for easy application.
5. great coverage - medium. can be layered and doesnt look cakey. does a great job at diffusing my teeny dark acne spots.
i would prefer to buy YSL Teint Resist because this foundation has the same finish but better oil control. unfortunately that range has a bad colour selection. Dior would be my next choice.
in all, i would buy this if i ran out of a foundation (i own 4). it is on my list at number 1!

on 4/28/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long have up on foundation as I have enourmous pores and very oily skin . And usually foundation looks like a cake on my face . However ! I just bought this foundation today and tried it on my skin. It did make my pores look smaller and it's extremely blend able! It fits on my skin like a glove and doesn't look cakey at all

on 4/24/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very good foundation. It holds up to my very oily skin. I do blot still but my make-up isn't sliding around my face. The color selection could be better. This stuff does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a shade. It has a fragrance, but not incredibly strong. It's weird because everyone that has the same color skin and tones as I do seem to find a perfect match with sand ( NC 30-35, yellow undertones). However, I found that shade to be a little dark for me. I now have linen and I think it goes on light but once it sets its just about right with my skin. Linen and Sand are the two shades with the most yellow in it. The finish is excellent. It feels light and looks like my skin. I had numerous people tell me that my skin looks perfect. A must have!

on 4/23/2012 5:42:00 PM

I bought the shade 20. This is very similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B20) and Bourjois Health mix gel (52) foundations. The coverage is natural and the lasting power is ok. The price is kind of expensive but then it's a HE product but I think I will stick with my Healthy mix gel foundation for now because of the much cheaper price.