September 18, 2014 | 1871 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by louvy0401

I bought the shade 20. This is very similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B20) and Bourjois Health mix gel (52) foundations. The coverage is natural and the lasting power is ok. The price is kind of expensive but then it's a HE product but I think I will stick with my Healthy mix gel foundation for now because of the much cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am kinda surprised by this. I got a sample as sephora and the BA told me to try out this foundation since they were out of the face and body. I told them I wanted a dewy satin finish. This product is no where near dewy. It is very matte. When you apply it, it dries very quickly. I am just a little weirded out because its a matte finish that isnt cakey or anything (it is getting closer to summer so that could be why) but it really makes my skin seem perfect on its own. I dont look like I am wearing makeup and I seem to glow. I am just so weird because usually I hate matte finishes and usually they make me look horrible.

It really does look like my skin is just that awesome and clear. I wouldnt consider this full coverage. I had two little new pimples this morning on my face and it did not completely cover those up so extra concealer is a must. Which I dont mind. i love TM and I never really needed nor liked full coverage foundation.

I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I just dont see this working in the winter with dry skin unless I end up purchasing it and actually trying it in the winter. I will update after I have used them more.
UPDATE: I am a gogo dancer and last night I wore this and I get drenched full of sweat and I dance very hard all night. This stayed on perfectly and it was easy to take off at night. I LOVE THIS

Update again: I wore this for clinicals one morning and after my 8 hour shift I noticed it was flaking and it oxidized on me and you can see a little line. I am more upset about the flaking. I think this is just too matte for my skin type. I am still undecided about it. I am keeping the rating because I like the pretty second skin finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really disappointed in this product. I used the old forever and loved it. The lightest colour was perfect for me, now they have 'reformulated' this, the palest colour is too dark for me. Also the finish on this is much more matte than the previous one and shows up dehydrated or dry patches more. This is a lot better than chanel perfection lumiere but still i will not repurchase. I am very unhappy about the colour change.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chocolatepain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I tried the Diorskin Airspray before as well and loved it too but the line is being discontinued in France. So back to finding an everyday foundation - this one provides great coverage but dries to a powder finish. Doesn't feel heavy and doesn't need to be set. Keeps my morning routine simple!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Netto4ka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It didn't work for me. I have a combination skin and never had issues with it but this foundation brought the driest out of it! I was shocked at the way my skin was behaving. No matter how much moisturizer I'd use my skin would still have dry patches all over. I would have to reapply it all over by tapping it on. So I didn't even get to finish it, just went ahead and bought another one. Not happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by roman1221

Wouldn't change it at all....it's just like a second skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used samples of this product that I received from Sephora. I used this on multiple occasions and I am considering purchasing a bottle in the future, though I have to work through several other amazing options.
I can't recall which color I used, but I'm pretty certain it was either Light Beige or Linen. The coverage was good and lasted all day. It left a satiny, matte finish that I prefer. This is a good quality product. If you're in the market for a long wear, dependable, and matte-like finish foundation, I would recommend this product. Definitely a good bet for women in their late 20s and above.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by irina1411

Hands down, this is the best foundation I ever used. It covers nicely, does not begin to shine, it blends easily into the skin. The skin looks perfect & the foundation it's hardly noticeable. And it lasts all day just like you put it on in the morning.
Note: This works when you don't have a lot of breakouts. If the unfortunate event happens, you can easily apply a concealer, that matches the color, but don't over do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by cat1201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favourite foundation... I couldn't fault it in any way and there is nothing I would change about it! It feels light but gives amazing coverage and any flaws or problem areas are covered up when this goes on. I use shade 010 which is a perfect match for my skin colour. It does everything that you would want in a foundation. I paid €30 for it while in Amsterdam and I would say it is definitely worth the money. You can wear it day or night, although I don't really believe in the whole make up for day and make up for night time idea, many do and I believe you could wear it for both, I wear it 24/7. It makes you look flawless but natural. I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty good. Makes my discoloured, scarred, large-pored face look smooth and absolutely lovely. Doesn't give me a reaction. Not the best for controlling oily, but then again, super-power foundation tends to make my skin go psychoooo. Applies super easy, blends wonderfully, and builds beautifully. Doesn't look cakey, doesn't settle in pores, and lasts all day (though I do need to blot 1-2 times). This will remain in my dressing table unless I happen to find something that does all the things this foundation does but with better oil control.
EDIT: I've changed primers (to a non-silcone primer; Korres Mattifying Primer) and that has changed my oil issues tremendously. I don't know if it is just the primer, or if this foundation just doesn't agree with a silicone-based primer? (just a note, I used a silicone-based primer with Bare Minerals and never had issues, so it's not a reaction to silicone) Whatever it is, this foundation is now performing better. I even wore it in a hot tub and it didn't come off. A HOT TUB. After messing around with it more, I've also discovered that it applies best with my fingers as opposed to a brush, and I use three pumps to cover face and neck. Using this amount builds it to an "almost" full-coverage. I wouldn't call it completely full coverage, as to me, full-coverage would mean I wouldn't need a concealer. However, the only thing I do need concealer on is acne that is still very bright red. It covers healing acne, acne scars, other scars (not from acne), and my undereye circles on its own.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No