October 25, 2014 | 974 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it to try because of emilynoel's recommendation. I've always hated masacara because they never worked well for me. However, I think this mascara is a great mascara in general. My lashes are long and straight, so I just needed volume. I've tried other mascaras like Benefit They're Real, YSL Faux Cils, and all the Bobbi Brown mascaras, but I prefer this to all of those.

It volumized, gave a bit of length (even though I didn't need it), and didn't clump or smudge. For $2.99, the results were unexpectedly good. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. I do wonder how well this performs under high humidity, but I guess I can wait until summer to test that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pamelabethga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used almost every single mascara on the market from cheap to high end, even used Latisse. This is my favorite mascara. It gives dramatic lashes without having to coat a lot of mascara on and its very black! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by JennyCaroline

i love this mascara makes me look like im wearing falsies when im really not

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by RebekahDigney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is really good at darkening eyelashes and enhancing them to look voluminous. It doesn't flake like most drugstore products after a long day and its hold your eyelashes quite nicely. I dislike it dispenses so much product though, i have to wipe off so much of the product to get an even coat. It also stays quite wet for a couple of minutes which isn't good if your in a rush. Id have to say thought overall I like it but if your happy to pay quite a bit for your mascara the Dior show Blackout Mascara is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by kate7hunt

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look dark and defined and pretty!! I feel like I do get my length it extends my eyelashes nicely. For such a cheap price, totally worth it!! I normally use Covergirl clump crusher as my HOLY GRAIL mascara because it i perfect, but I decided to try this one due to reviews and youtube beauty guru and was impressed.

The only bad thing is that it take a bit more work to do my mascara... first of all the mascara come onto your eyelashes really wet and thick so before putting it on I scrape a bit off in the tube, and once I have applied it I use a old, clean mascara brush to comb my eyelashes and take extra mascara off. Also another tip is that when applying it, look into the mirror from a high angle because the mascara get all over my brow bone, which is kind of annoying.

But I recommend trying it out! It would be one of my favourites but not my ultimate favourite! And comparing to my holy grail mascara ^^ which is $25 I am happy with the Jordana mascara, good product, good price. Worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- doesn't flake/smudge
- separates
- minimal clumping
- very dark
- holds curl

Cons

- no volume
- lashes feel very hard

Comments: I wish this worked for me, but all it did was make my lashes darker and give them separation. No volume and left my lashes incredibly stiff.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

So an interesting experiment for you guys. I was trolling the makeup boards for recs on good drugstore mascaras. I got two recommendations. One was Best Lash and the other was L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara. I got them both in black. I always like to have something to compare a new product with. I don't know, I find it helpful. Here's how it broke down.

Best lash and the L'oreal were both super inky black, which is perfect for me because I have a lot of brown going on - skin, hair, eyes. This is where the similarities end however.

Best lash is wet and takes a long time to dry. Where as the L'oreal goes on dry, in fact you have to work quickly to get the both coats (base and top) on before the product dries.

In terms of definition L'oreal has Best Lash beat hands down. The Best Lash can get a bit clumpy as you build. Where as the "beauty tubes" have a brush that literally acts as a lash comb!

In the length area Best Lash has L'oreal bested - falsie time ladies!

Volume is a tie - they both give full thick lashes - and my lashes are pretty sparse.

Flaking - The L'oreal stays in place, I would almost say it was waterproof if I didn't know better. Unfortunately Best lash did flake a tiny bit after a days wear.

Over all I love them both it's been a fun experiment because I win either way. And by the way I looked for DS mascaras after being so disappointed with Dior Show Iconic Over Curl - I just fed up with with the high ends and I'm glad I did!

** A note. If you decide to go with the beauty tubes. They are just that - tubes that wrap around your lashes. So when it comes time to clean your face and you see all of these little black "tubes" washing down your face - no you aren't losing eye lashes, it's just the tubes! They're both great. Enjoy!!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Fantastic mascara. I purchased this off of the beauty joint on line. Was about $10 with shipping. Does an amazing job with lengthening and thickening like the greatest I have ever achieved with a mascara. I have long lashes to begin with but this brings them to a whole new level! I get a ton of compliments when wearing it.
Only complaint is that formula is wet and thick so you got to be very careful with eye movements for a bit after applying. Or it will be going all over your face. Jordana in Canada is a dollar store brand however I've never seen this anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

Wow! This mascara separates, lengthens & gives volume to the lashes! It always has too much product coming out of the tube but I just put the excess product back in the tube and wah-la!!!! Beautiful lashes!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Walgreens for $3.99. I'm a mascara junkie and i'm always trying new ones. This mascara to me is like a cheaper and drier version of L'Oreal Voluminous Original. It volumizes and lengthens, I wouldn't apply more than 2 coats or this could look clumpy. The brush reminds me of the Tarte lights camera lashes brush (very compact bristles) The packaging is simply black with purple writing. I will definitely repurchase !