September 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

Wow! This mascara separates, lengthens & gives volume to the lashes! It always has too much product coming out of the tube but I just put the excess product back in the tube and wah-la!!!! Beautiful lashes!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Walgreens for $3.99. I'm a mascara junkie and i'm always trying new ones. This mascara to me is like a cheaper and drier version of L'Oreal Voluminous Original. It volumizes and lengthens, I wouldn't apply more than 2 coats or this could look clumpy. The brush reminds me of the Tarte lights camera lashes brush (very compact bristles) The packaging is simply black with purple writing. I will definitely repurchase !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by strawberrymelons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just like the person below me I was soooooo excited to try this mascara because of all the hype around it. So I ordered two tubes online and once I received it in the mail I jumped to try it. It definitely lengthened my eyelashes but let me tell you the hassle I went through to apply this mascara. The main downfall is that it gathers so much excess on the brush which needs to be wiped off unless you want clumped up eyelashes. This mascara is NOT WORTH IT because of all the wiping, wasted product and time spent applying it. I am still so disappointed and really hoped it was as good as everyone was saying. I will stick to my loyal Voluminous Million lashes by L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Reminiscex33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed with this mascara! I saw so many good reviews on it here on Makeupalley and Youtube and was so excited to try it. Once I found out that Jordana products were sold in Walgreens, I immediately ran over to grab a tube of this mascara. FIrst of all, I will say that it does a great job of volumizing and lengthening your lashes. However, even before I was done applying the first coat, my lashes were already being weighed down. This is my number 1 criterion for mascaras. It has to hold a curl! I had read so many reviews on here saying that it does an amazingly good job at keeping their lashes curled but unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. It's a shame because I love love love the way it makes my lashes look in terms of length and volume.
I have uploaded a picture of my everyday lashes with Maybelline Colossal on my left eye and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme on my right eye. Both eyes were curled before hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hated this mascara when I first purchased it, it was such a wet formula that it literally splashed as I ran the wand thru my lashes! The wand is on the small side and I felt like I needed to wipe some of the product off before I used it. My lashes were also stuck together and I couldn't understand why ANYONE would say anything positive about it.Truly felt the inexpensive price was because of a cheap product. But, since I have a philosophy of using up what I buy, I continued using this along with other mascaras just to get rid of it. After it dried up a bit I had to change my opinion. Now I believe it performs well for the price. No more splashing, doesn't flake or transfer (even on my bottom lashes which is where I always have a transfer issue) and is a very dark inky black. My lashes are still a bit stuck together, a little more than I typically like, still wipe some of the product off of the wand, but I don't hate it like I did at first. Altogether not bad, not my favorite but for the price it's worth buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Star28

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly do not understand all the glowing reviews for this mascara. On the plus side, it is highly pigmented, and super inexpensive. Those are the only 2 positive things I can say about it. It's a very wet mascara, and this combined with the cheap (cheap!) tube, made my lashes a stuck-together mess. Until a week or so later, when the mascara started to dry out. No longer had stuck-together lashes, but now getting lots of clumps. Also very difficult to remove for a non-waterproof mascara. Really have to work at it and still can't get it all off (in the mornings I'm waking up to little black flecks of mascara around my eyes.

One of the worst mascaras I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxmarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying my lashes are average length and fullness, a major problem i have is they are stubborn when it comes to staying curled. I also really like thick black, glam, in your face lashes, day or night.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. I do not think its perfect, but it does give me black thick glam lashes.

pros: -black
-volumizing
-good at keeping a curl (i curl before and after applying mascara, never had any lashes ripped out or damaged due to this)
-doesnt flake
-not too wet and not too dry
-separates nicely
-lengthening

cons: -cant apply more that two coats unless its a brand new tube (basically only works the first week) or unless you apply it with another mascara between the coats, or else it does create those nasty looking mascara blobs at the tip of your lashes
-a lot of product can come on the brush and it can get quite messy, i just scrape the excess mascara from the brush on the corner of the tube

I love this mascara so much that i order it online because its not available anywhere near me (which i never do) and ive ordered 5 tubes just so that i make sure i dont run out as i place a new order..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This mascara confuses me so bad. The ratings are great, it is cheap should be perfection. But it is a lot of work for me. Let's start with the good:

PROS:
* gives you a very nice dark lash line with pretty decent looking thickness...I don't even need a liner with this.
* doesn't seem to smudge or flake
* washes off with soap and water
* dirt cheap
* gives really nice dark sexy lashes

CONS:
* so much work IMO - To apply this straight from the tube it comes out so goopy, heavy and clumpy (wet clumpy, not dry flaky clumpy) on the brush. I found it is best to wipe off the brush with a tissue then apply. But then you are wiping away most of the product.
* it's so heavy that it weighs down the curl in my lash if I don't wipe off the brush.

I put down that I would buy it again. In my head this deserves between a 3 for ease of use & a 5 for final result. So I am going with the 4 lippies because it is dirt cheap and all in all the end product is better than most other options out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Mysticrhythm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy cow! HG mascara for $1.99?! What has this world come to?

Volumizes better than any mascara I've ever tried, holds curl, feels fairly soft on my lashes, and doesn't flake, clump, or give "raccoon eyes" by the end of the day. Makes my lashes look the best they have since high school. Will I be purchasing again? You bet!

Update: I convinced my sister to give this a try. She has short, thick lashes that point down from her lids with no curl at all, and the bane of her life has been that no amount of curling/mascaras keep them curled for any length of time. With this though, her lashes actually stay curled...ALL DAY. She is so thrilled I turned her on to it and swears she'll never try another mascara now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by beautygirly

this is simply the BEST mascara i have ever tried bar none.