April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by KeelyBreanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It seperates your lashes brilliantly, and gives a good amount of length, although I would have liked more. The only downfall is that this mascara is expensive, being from a high end brand. If I ever get into a lot of money, I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by ruthyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Admittedly I have naturally long and curled lashes but this is the best mascara I've used yet. Not gluggy, doesn't weigh my lashes down or make them stick together in clumps. True to its word, makes my eye lashes look doll-like. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by giannina01

I splurged on this being the compulsive buyer that i am because i was out of mascara and the sales-lady convinced me. i have to say im soo dissapointed. It flakes throughout the day, it makes my eyelashes clumpy and all in all.. its not awful but for what i paid its NOT worth it i like the colossal mascara that's one third of the price much better. Also its hard to take off. I do not recommend it and will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jhamya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the mostly bad reviews on here, i was so hesitant to buy this product. But I did, and I'm so glad! Before this, I was faithful to YSL's Faux Cils, which gave me long, beautiful dark lashes, which I could make natural, or into falsies at will. But the Doll Lashes does the exact same thing, and more, for a good 5 pounds less! The brush is great, I had problems with the YSL formula getting onto my lids, it doesn't seem to happen with this one. It's easy to take off, and stays in place unless I've been sweating, or whatever. The packaging is beautiful, and I plan to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sap28

Gives beautiful lashes and doll eyed look....very happy.... cute packaging too

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by aly110

I've been looking for a good mascara for a long time. I've used almost every drug store brand you could imagine and i didn't stick with any of them. A few days ago I bought Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes and I love it!! not only does this mascara give incredible length but I find that it also give good volume. I've gotten quite a few comments on this mascara, and I can't believe I haven't tried it before. The price, for me, is the only downfall $31.00 per bottle. But seriously, I think it's totally worth it!!
Hope this helps!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by gb281

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP. I liked it upon application but found that it completely flaked off during the day. Would not consider purchasing it and feel that many drugstore mascaras are better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Shuper

I bought this for around $30 in the set that also came with the lash primer and eyeliner sometime last year, so I'm glad that my wallet isn't hurting too badly for a product like this.

First of all it is very clumpy. In order for you to get a finish that isn't clumpy you have to wipe off the mascara on the wand which is not always an extra step I want to take. I think the main problem is the wand's shape, which collects a lot of mascara at the thin tip, so much that the brush parts is not visible. Also because of the shape, I frequently had lashes that were uneven because I didn't know how to flip my hand when applying. Basically you CAN get a good result from this mascara but you kind of have to jump through a couple hoops in order to do so and I would just recommend getting a drug store mascara instead. Those work and are 1/2 the price of this high end product. Also with this HE product, I guess Lancome is trying to compensate for the price, there is a strong scent and some people may not like it.

The packaging is beautiful though... and I'm reluctant to throw it away after months of use. Another good part about it is that the packaging is not just pretty, it's also good at keeping the product from drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I love the wand on this mascara - probably the best I've come across. Love the formula as it holds curl pretty well and the pointed brush means you can get into the very corners of your eyelashes. Unfortunately, it only takes a couple of hours for half of it to end up around the rims of your eyes. Also, the overpowering perfume really bothered me - who on earth needs their eyelashes to smell like roses?!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Biba71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Splurged on this because I love Definicils and am always going for the wide-eyed doll look, but was really disappointed. Formula and brush shape did nothing for me - no length, no separation, no curl, just a lot of goop. I thought I must be using it wrong and actually researched it online, but to no avail. Returned after two weeks. Beautiful packaging, though.