Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15

3.5

6% Titanium dioxide 3% Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, octldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, plyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, silica, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dehydroacetate, phytantriol, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylysilane, nylon-12, sodium chloride, kaolin, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, sodium hyaluronte, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica Made in USA

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this last week and so far I love it! I was using the Mac Studio Fix Liquid Foundation and although it has really good coverage it oxidizes and leaves your face looking orange at times. It also made me break out; not good.
I love this Tarte Foundation because it gives me good coverage and doesn't leave any patches and it really is long lasting! So far so good!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am NW20 and this is pretty yellow. None of the shades are pink that I have noticed. I used Fair-light honey, but it's just a tad too yellow. It can become cakey and it feels full coverage on my skin, which I don't like.

I have drier skin and this seemed to cling to the spots. I wont be repurchasing this.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is my current foundation that I use every day, however my skin gets quite dry in the winter and it is not very ideal for the weather.
However, I am a fan of the whole Tarte line! This foundation, paired with the right primer, can look perfect on skin. As an extreeeemely pale girl, I've been through my fair share of skin products, and a lot of them have been too dark or too yellow or too pink. Luckily, Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation has a shade that is near perfect for my skin (mixed with a tiny bit of white foundation, yes I am that pale unfortunately) and it sits on my face for a few hours before anything starts to "cake" or fall off. I cannot boast about Tarte enough, their line just continues to impress me.
Keep in mind that this product may not suit oily skin types, as it's very thick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product is not full coverage and it looks cakey on the skin. It sits on the skin with or without primer. At first it appears to blend nicely but when you look in the mirror up close it sits on the skin. It does not look natural at all. Just not a fan of this product. I've had better foundation. I would not repurchase this item by Tarte.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff. I`m a bit taken back by the lack of positive reviews. The `full-coverage`part I can understand, indeed it is more medium coverage. Nonetheless, I still really like this product. I am an acne-prone, normal-combination skinned girl with *very* sensitive skin. When it comes to my skin and body, if it`s not one thing, it`s another. I tell you, I almost feel as if this foundation makes my skin BETTER--it controls oil without it feeling like it`s TRYING to suppress oil, leaves a beautiful demi-matte finish on the skin, and most importantly, is very NATURAL looking. So it seems as of currently you really can`t have the best of both worlds--`natural`and `full-coverage`don`t mix from my experience. BUT this still blends wonderfully over my acne scars, enough on the harshest patches and redness so it feels like people aren`t looking at my acne. One day, I left for work without powdering, and, as I sort of expected, my face still looked almost the exact same when I got home WOW! And I work in fast food, so that is saying something...
Overall, this is some lovely stuff, and worth the price if you aren`t having it with the acne scars, super sensitive skin, and looking unnatural via cakey makeup. One lippie off because it is not really full-coverage, and I can understand the frustration people may have with this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing foundation! its a velvety satin finish I love! its full coverage dont cling on my dry patches .

Although I love the way this foundation wears on me for the first couple hours of the day, it completely cakes on my face and settles into my lines. I've tried using water based primers with this water based foundation while also setting it with setting spray and it continues to break down. Not the best foundation for oily skin at all.

I heard such great reviews on this foundation from everyone and I don't want to bash it, because I'm sure it works for a lot of people, but if you have combination skin with dry patches like me it might not work for you. It went on very dry and settled Into my dry patches almost instantly. It looked okay for about 2 hours into wearing it but after that it cakes up and looks awful. Definitely full coverage, but not 12 hour wear at all. I really wanted to love this item but sadly with problematic skin it just didn't work for me

I just was recommended this product by an Ulta worker last night. I am auditioning for Disney World next week and wanted a very natural looking foundation that would hide any imperfections as well as making me look glowy and beautiful. I think ive found the one! I am the shade Light Neutral ( which is for light skin with yellow and pink undertones). Their color selection is incredible, as I almost never find a foundation that matches my skin. I almost always end up pale white or orange! This gives me the flawless natural skin of my dreams. I am acne prone and this stuff is amazing for oily skin! It has a creamy yet matte texture that smooths out any fine lines or pores. It is a bit pricey, I got it for $38.00, but it is well worth the money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

applied real easy and smooth on my face. velvety, satiny finish

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Review ? Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation by BeautyLoDown

This vs.That | (Review + Demo) Laura Mercier Silk Creme vs. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr Foundation by JJ BeautyRoom