September 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by 2010

This product was okay for me. It didn't clear my acne, but it made my face 'glow' in my opinion, so my complexion was definitely evened out.. just not my acne.

PROS

Love the foaminess, I usually use cream cleansers so it was a great change for me
I'm not sure of the price, my mom bought it for me, but I think its aroung $7-8 CAD so not too bad.
Like I said, it definitely made my overall complexion look better

CONS

Dried out my skin. I have the worlds wonkiest skin, sometimes it can be super oily, sometimes it can have random dry patches and other times it can be super dried out...:(
Didn't help at all with my acne, and i think it gave me more b/c of it drying out my skin so much!

I wouldn't purchase this again just because I like acne-clearing things, but in the future if my skin were to ever clear up I might purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kohana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only cleanser that I actually re-buy because it works for me! It makes my face feel so soft after washing, and I actually also use it on my back and chest where I tend to break out the most. It really works for that (although you have to use a ton if you're using it on the body). My face actually doesn't suffer from acne all that much, but I use it anyway because it feels nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by madamrock8320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros
-Use of soy extract
-Evens out skin tone
-Leaves skin feeling clean and soft
-EXCELLENT product for those with mild to moderate acne
-Prevents breakouts
-Nice creamy feel

Cons
-Really none, slightly drying but that's with all facial cleansers.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with mild to moderate acne. It prevents breakouts and it helps tone your overall complexion. My skin is pretty dry and it leaves it relatively soft in the end. Just use it with a moisturizer, preferrably the Aveeno Clear Complexion one. Using the same product really makes a difference in your skin. This is a very nice product, I'll either buy this or the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, both work wonders :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this product was just OK. I have sensitive skin that gets oily in the summer and dry in the winter. I found that this cleanser was nice and smooth and came with an easy to use pump. I have to spend about 30-60 seconds gently cleansing my face with this product in order for it to remove all of my makeup. It helps even out my skin tone, but I haven't noticed any difference in helping with acne break-outs. I have to be careful not to get any of the product on my lips, otherwise they get really irritated. I am probably not going to be buying this product again, because there are other cleansers that work better and are less expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by edr118

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not recommend this cleanser to anyone who is looking to get rid of their acne. All I can say is that it made my skin feel soft afterwards but I did not see any improvements with my skin. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by tickypost1

I bought this last summer and felt it improved my acne but later it finished and I started buying other stuff. I got this again recently and used it but it dulls my skin color(even the first bottle dulled my skin)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by clearady

As far as I can recall, this product was more fun to use than it was effective. I've moved onto better things, but if you already have decent skin, this isn't drying, it's not expensive, and the foam is so convenient. It may be your next big thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by MelonPuffs

I used this product for a while. At first, it was pretty good and didn't harm my skin or anything. But after a while, my skin became super itchy. I'd suddenly get itchy on my forehead, nose, etc. I switched to Purpose cleanser today and it feels much better. :)
But everyone's skin is different. This is just how my skin reacted to this product. Good luck! <3
And another bad thing about this product is, you have to press the pump more than once!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by dinopebbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently started using this product after I fell in love with the cleansing bar version of this Aveeno complexion line. I definitely like how it removes the makeup from my pores, does not over dry my face and helps keep acne controlled. I am oily and this does not over dry like other cleansers meant for oily faces do. I will definitely buy this cleanser again and recommend it even to people who are not acne prone as it is very gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by lhluckystar4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I liked about this cleanser was that it made my face really soft after rinsing. I always wanted to touch my face, but then after a couple of days of using this, I felt Iike I was allergic to it. My face broke out and I had a lot of white heads on my face. I also don't like the smell that much because it was too strong for me.