July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS!! I like *very* dramatic, over the top lashes (pics in profile) and this gives me just that. I was using Lash Exact and tried this because of the raves here in p'ville. If you don't apply several coats like I do you can also achieve a very natural, yet "boy she has great lashes" look. This gives me long, bushy, full, fanned out, feathery lashes. And it's soooo inexpensive!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG mascara. I was using Lash Blast before purchasing Lash Perfection and thought it was really good. Prior to Lash Blast, I used higher end mascaras (Diorshow, Clinique, YSL, Smashbox, etc.) This is better than all of them. It's like Cover Girl fixed the only issues I had with Lash Blast and now they make my perfect mascara. The wand on this is easy to use, unlike LB, which is too bulky. The mascara is a nice inky black. I buy the Very Black shade and it's darker than the same shade in LB. The wand also doesn't have the blunt edge that LB has, so it's less messy. The wand is tapered and it's easy to get the corner lashes. I never make a mess with this mascara. This lengthens, thickens, and curls beautifully. It's cheap! It's everything I could ask for!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by roxydog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great product! I purchased the mascara because if all the great reviews, I am impressed, it added nice volume and great length all without the need for a lash comb. I have short lashes, I had been using Diorshow Ionic mascara, but this is my new fave! Highly recomended!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by kumquat24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's ok for a CG mascara Doesn't clump, nice pigmentation, Pretty good staying power. I would reccomend this if you want a good or decent DS mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by francoise151

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I've been on a long run of mascara discontent, cycling through different brands and just feeling blah about the whole thing. Too stiff, too runny, too clumpy - I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I finally decided to get a grip, as I recently bleached my hair and mascara is an absolute must. Went to Target, and mentally ran through all the mascaras I'd tried that sucked. I don't care for L'Oreal, Revlon has nothing to offer, used to like Maybelline Full n Soft... I did not care for the Lash Blast varieties that I'd tried, but then I saw this!! Seemed reasonable, not too many bells and whistles, and the price was right. Well, it's fabulous - great inky color, perfect amount of separation with NO clumping, volumizing without that gross caterpillar look, and - as other reviewers have pointed out - it definitely curls, although it doesn't advertise itself as a curling mascara. My lashes look great, and all is well with the world again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by rachellll2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara! It gives my lashes great volume and length without looking too spikey or groady. My mom loves this mascara too, and she has like, no lashes. So this proves that whether you have an abundance of lashes or very little, this is a good mascara! Highly recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good mascara. I have been hooked on Lash Blast and with this mascara I get almost the same awesome results. Lash blast leaves my lashes a bit more...feathery and soft looking I suppose, which gives it an edge over this for me. But Lash Perfection is just as good for volume and definition, and it's a few dollars less. The brush is much thinner and smaller than Lash Blast and that made it quicker and cleaner to apply. It's a good buy and I would repurchase to have it in my rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by haleyhaleyhal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this mascara. I am a die hard fan of Lash Blast but I like trying new mascaras and decided to pick this one up. I think I may like it better than Lash Blast. The brush makes it much easier to define the inner and outer corners of my eye. It volumes and defines beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite is still the original Lash Blast, but I recently bought 2 tubes of Lash Perfection on sale at Ulta. It's a couple dollars cheaper than Lash Blast anyway, which is a nice plus!

I like this mascara for a more natural look than Lash Blast. There's a little less volume, and a little more length. Nice black color, no smudging, easy to remove - things I also love about original Lash Blast.

I think it's just a personal preference - I don't need length so much, but I'm kind of incompetent with eyeliner and I do need volume and definition from a mascara. The Lash Perfection brush does make it easier to get at little corner lashes. I also noticed that my eyelashes appear to curl up with this mascara, which is a nice feature, because I don't use a curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the best of the Covergirl mascaras by far. I've tried the Lash Blast and all of that, and I've even tried the Falsies and stuff by Maybelline. I really like the Lash Perfection because it really does seperate all of the eyelashed and enhances them. I have a lot of eyelashed, but they're thin. All of the other mascaras seemed to bunch them up or make them clumpy. This mascara makes it seem like I have fuller, more lashes! I'm happy with this product and it doesn't seem like it's having any problems yet. The packaging is also nice and the brush is easy to use because it's a lot thinner than the Lash Blash/Lash Blash fusion ones.