October 1, 2014 | 1814 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by munecabrava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you're considering buying this brush based on all the hype you're reading then RECONSIDER. I suggest you buy the Real Technique buffing brush cause I rate this baby a 5/5!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday that I use my MUFE HD foundation. Certainly helps cover up those pesky acne scars! It's perfect and gets the job done! Definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Les281

What more can i add that hasnt already been said? i like stippling my thicker foundations on w/ this.it blends in w/ease. i like how its a stippling brush but fuller than your typical "stippler".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MaryMartin

I absolutely love this brush. I had wanted to buy a good stippling brush for a long time but couldn't quite get around to getting the MAC 187. One day at Ulta I spotted this gem for about $7 and couldn't resist. I use this for applying my foundation and even powder sometimes. I had been using a Soni Kashuk brush but it just didn't quite cut it - this brush, however, is fantastic. It applies my foundation evenly and never leaves stripes behind. Most importantly, my foundation ever feels heavy after using this brush, like it would with any other brush. Absolutely buy this brush, it is now a necessity for me! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I was so excited to find out that Priceline in Australia now stocks these! I bought this stippling brush for about $20 AUD and it's really very good. It's lovely and dense and it doesn't absorb all my foundation like a lot of other brushes do. It's a breeze to use and clean (doesn't bleed or go funny), and it really buffs the pigment into the skin so everything looks natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Narcisa89

My search for perfect stippling brush is finally over! I use this almost every day! I often wash it daily and it never sheds. It is very easy to rinse, and dries very quickly! Just perfect! You can get it on www.iherb.com for 9.99$ and use code POK969 to get 5$ off! They ship internationally!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by nxdfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Everyone should own this brush! It really gives my rough, broken out skin an airbrushed look. It even stands up on it's own, so it's easy to grab while working on your beautiful mug :) Right at $10, it's a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by lhuynh10

This is my universal brush. I use it for foundation, liquid and otherwise, moisturizers and cream products. The brittles don't harden after many washes and it's kind of the perfect size for travel. This is the first stippling brush I've used that actually stipples the product, not pack it on your face. For what the brush does and how well it stays together, the price equals out to dirt cheap.

For the everyday, natural, light finish makeup look, this is what you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Hippylady

I have spent the last couple of months buying a whole range of new foundations all not quite looking very good. It dawned on me that it might be my brush as my make up just started to look messy ,patchy and generally rubbish. I picked up the stippling brush having seen Sam on pixiewoo. OMG! this brush is awesome! All that make up actually looks great now. I have never been a fan of brushes etc and I really think I have missed a trick for all these years, it gives a really good finish like your make up is your actual skin. I will definitely keep adding to my collection. Do clean regularly though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush! I have been looking for a stippling brush to apply liquid foundation with for a long time, but every brush I tried was too flimsy and had a heap of fall out. This brush is very dense and doesn't lose any of the fibers, and it's perfect for applying my foundation. It buffs it into the skin really well, and gives a nice natural looking finish. I own 3 of these brushes now, because I love them so much! Pricey here in Australia, but if you look online you can get a much better deal. Definitely a must have.