MAC Candy Yum-Yum

4.5

Candy, rainbows and Unicorns

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

the most amazing pink lippie on a brown girl!! I love it. It's matte so exfoliate and moisturize those lips first. It's a blue based pink that has a neon look. It's very pigmented. I love it. for ref i'm nc45-50

To prevent dry lips, as this is a matte lippie, i use Mac's prep and prime lip primer and i let it sit on my lips for about 3 mins then i apply the lipstick. Also, it looks really good with a cremesheen lipglass on top. I use ever so rich cremesheen. Just use a clear, light pink or light lilac lipgloss and it really pops, no liner necessary unless your a slave to your lipliner..

I only bought this color because I knew it was going to sell out and I had to have it. This color is unlike any other MAC color is is a beautiful blue based fuscia hot pink. It looks great on but I doubt I would ever wear it out because I am more of a nude lip girl. But worth it to have in your collection.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Absolutely fab!!! I'm an NC44 and I love it straight out of the tube.

SO much like last year's Liberty of London Petals and Peacocks lipstick! The only difference is P&P has a TAD more fuschia in it and yum yum is matte. They look almost identical as they are both super bright pink!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Love this lipstick! I just got this and so glad I did. I have been looking for the perfect pink. Had previously bought Chatterbox but it just didn't do it for me. This does!! MUA told me this color rocks as an accessory to a plain outfit and suggested I use with bronzer and shimmer on the eyes. Great tips. Will def play around with it and update with my best look. Must have pink for spring/summer. Enjoy!!!

I was hesitant to purchase this, because somehow it reminded me of barry m lip paint in shocking pink..so today i went back to the store and swatched them side by side and so glad i did: girls they are PERFECT dupes!!!! hope this helps;-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

nice color ...bright and sexy...im nc42 so its nice on my tan skin....got mine on amazon.com...paid a little more..but its ok...it was sold out everywhere else...so had to get it on amazon...for 25. bucks plus shipping..so worth it and i think they have more available..from companys selling it brand new....if not, i bought the last one and the rest is on ebay..:)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Holy shiz it's a neon pink lipstick!!! Somehow I totally did not expect this despite seeing swatches online. Formula, like the other reviewers have stated, is matte, but seems to have a touch of satin.

It makes me so happy catching myself in the mirror with this on. So much fun! The 4th pic is of the color on my lips :)

I think a need a back up of this. Sadly, I think it's sold out everywhere already :(

I have to say that this by far is the prettiest bright pink lipstick I've ever purchased. I am NW43/45 and usually when I buy a pink lipstick I have to manipulate the color with a pencil, but not with this color. The color is buildable and I can apply it and go. I had no plans of purchasing this until I saw a few reviews & realized nobody could compare this color to anything else so that's when I knew it was worth checking out. I bought a backup & I'm debating on buying another. MAC needs to make this permanent.

Cons: Exfoliate before wearing. It made my dry lips drier so I use a light layer of balm underneath. I would have preferred decorative packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this! At first, I wasn't going to even purchase this, but after I saw some swatches online, I had to have it. I have nothing else remotely close to this lipstick. I'm so glad I purchased this. It is just so unique. Definitely wear this when you want to get noticed. This would look perfect with a neutral eye. Perfect for a night out. This is such a fun color. It has sold out at a few places already. I highly recommend getting your hands on this while you still can. I've seen pictures of very fair, medium, and deep skin toned ladies rocking this, and they all look amazing. Check this out asap!

P.S. I would have liked for MAC to have CUTE packaging, instead of boring black, to match the QUITE CUTE theme. Although this is matte, it's not drying on the lips like some lipsticks. It actually feel quite comfortable on my lips, and they are on the dry side.

Recommended for Medium Skin