September 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

After using various maybelline mascaras, I have to say, this one sorta disappointed me. The mascara is suppose to grab every lash and enhance each last to create a more fuller look. The brush can def do that if it was a little finer. I just felt that it didn't really define each of my last or to make them look fuller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm genuinely impressed by this! Holds curl like most waterproof mascaras. Gives my straight, short asian eyelashes plenty of volume without clumping and reeeaallly lengthens. I normally use max factor masterpiece (which looks more natural) but now I love this mascara. Its not too over the top for an everyday look though, and makes my eyes stand out. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by pammywammy

love this product! makes my lashes long and makes my lashes look full :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by buchananxo

This is my go-to mascara! I have really straight lashes, so it takes a lot of work to keep them curled. This mascara works amazing at keeping a curl. It doesn't clump at all, and gives me really defined lashes. Also, even though I use the waterproof formula, it doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle at all. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I would buy this mascara again in a heartbeat.

I get beautiful, defined lashes after apply this product. It never clumps my long but straight Asian lashes, lifts them up and keeps the curl the entire day without drooping. No smudging either!

It is a huge plus that it does not irritate my eyes and that it is pretty affordable. It is not available in Singapore, but by joining sprees and buying online, I can get my hands on this pretty easily.

HG status. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my current favorite mascara. I love the formula and I love the brush - it gives me clean definition without clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Was My HG Mascara Before I Found Out WP Mascara Is Bad For Your Lashes On a Daily Basis. It's The First Mascara I've Completely Finished And Loved. I Still Do Love This Mascara, I Just Haven't Had The Time To Buy It Again And I Am On Project Ten Pan. But I Have a Feeling I'll Be Going Back To It Soon <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great mascara for an everyday, natural but defined look. I really like the shape of the brush because I feel like it coats every single lash, there is a decent amount of length given from this mascara. And it also gives my lashes a lot more volume as well. Since my lashes point straight down I do no a waterproof mascara that can hold my curl all day, and it does that perfectly. The only complaint I have about this is that sometimes it does get clumpy, and it smudges on me. But I find that applying eyeshadow primer underneath the eye helps prevent the mascara from smudging as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Alyluvsu

Best mascara ever tip- you need to break the mascara in so first time you use it it will probaly not be that good but the second and third time it gets better so wait till then before you say right away I hate this mascara needed in every makeup kit/collection

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this because I needed a new waterproof mascara. This had a really good brush and bottle because it really did get all the clumps and excess mascara off the brush like it says, however this waterproof one was pretty dry and flakey. It held curl well and lengthened and seperated well too. I wont repurchase the waterproof one but I think I will try the non-waterproof version.