July 28, 2014 | 2183 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list of ladies who love this product! I'm only 19, but it's never too early to start battling signs of aging skin! Prior to using this, the Nivea Rich Moisturizing Creme was my go to for my nightly moisturizer, but the summer humidity has made that cream too heavy for my sensitive face! Luckily, I stumbled upon this because of MUA, and while it is very hard to track down, I found this, and within two weeks of using it, my laugh lines, and slight crinkles around my eyes have diminished! It is not too heavy for the summer, absorbs quickly, and leaves the skin as bright as the summer sun when I wake up! Am very pleased with this product, and hopefully, they won't discontinue! It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin, AND does wonders! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For about the past couple years, this has been my go to night moisturizer. Light, smooth, not greasy, leaves my face so soft. Totally cheap-10 oz tub is about $5 or $6. It has a soft scent, nothing overpowering though. This really is a great product I will definitely recommend. I would prefer a tube or bottle over a tub, but willing to overlook that since it is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by pickles415

I'm a 41 year old and have been using this product for 2 years, and LOVE it! I used to use Philosophy Hope in a Jar as a moisturizer, but due to being on a tight budget, couldn't afford the Hope in a Jar anymore. I bought a jar of Timeless Skin at Walmart, because I could not be without a moisturizer, and this turned out the be my favorite facial moisturizer. It really does help my fine lines and wrinkles! I use it every night (daytime I do not use it, as I use a sunblock and liquid foundation). I highly recommend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this moisturizer is amazing. I have been using Pond's Bio Hydrante for the past few months along with Lush Celestial but unfortunately have run out. With lush being so expensive and I have been eyeing this moisturizer for quite a while.. I decided to give it a try for around $4-5. I always love St. Ives Products and this doesn't disappoint! You only need the teeniest bit and the formula is so whipped and light. I love it! My face is absolutely baby smooth. This is day two of using it at night, and so far so good!:) The smell was a little different at first, but now I love its "fresh" scent. It just goes along with the light and airy feel. Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kaelif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! Moisturizes much better than more expensive products I've tried, absorbs quickly, smells decent. All around great buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've been using st ives collagen ellastin cream since 96...been loving it since!it moisturizes my skin,stays hydrated a long time,enought soft,so i don't feel like i'm wearing a tight mask!but,this one "timeless skin" has improved my fine lines indeed! I combine it with sometimes: vichy lift activ,sometimes l'oreal collagen,sometimes revitalift l'oreal, and it does complete those cream with more moisture and collagen.i feel more hydrated when i use timeless skin st ives!will continue to use that face cream for sure! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by meitis

Amazing! Thank you St. Ives!!!

Most 25 year olds don't complain about lines or wrinkles.
Well I suppose stress is what got to me and lack of water consumption...
After using this stuff for just 2 days I saw a difference.
I had some pretty obvious expression lines (Mainly smile)
I finally bought this stuff at under 5bucks, and I'm so glad that I did!

*It doesn't give me pimples or break me out. No rashes, just great skin*

I would smooth this into my face every night in soft circular motions after washing.
I'm not joking this truly has taken off my 5 years of stress.
:D I look my age again!!! Please try this if you have these concerns!!
I'm going to buy this again, and again. Every time I run out haha.
So I hope it's as popular to other as it is to me. I want it to stay around.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

I have always liked this product it is a light moisturizer and is nongreasy and the price is right. Sometimes I wish it were just a little heavier.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by kekekeitsangee

I LOVE this moisturizer! Everywhere aside from my T-zone gets dry very easily and during the winter months, I get tons of flaky, dry patches. I've been using this for about a year now and love it. I apply it immediately after a shower, once before I blow dry my hair, and then I apply and massage it into the more problem areas. It's not too heavy or thick in which it'll clog your pores, it hasn't caused me any break outs, and it provides instant moisturization to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Kissiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is My STAPLE nightly moisturizer.

I use this moisturizer RIGHT AFTER I have washed and pat dry my face. It hold it all the moisture and sink right into my skin. I then do a second coat on my dry areas and massage into my whole face.

I use this in the daytime as well if I am not wearing any foundation (I get oily quick with it under a foundation plus my foundation is oil-free water-based).

PROS:
-The Price is RIGHT! You get a huge container for such a low low price.
-Nice consistency/texture.
-Doesn't sit on you face, sinks right in and leaves you skin looking and feeling healthy.

CONS:
um.... I cant find any. Can't be worn under my foundation.

OTHER:
Smells like sweet sop, which you could hate or LOVE like I do :)