September 2, 2014 | 1923 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Greerhb

This product is AMAZING! I have been using it since high school. It's not heavy, no greasy feeling, great scent & a great price. I've never really been worried about aging in my face, so I haven't paid any attention to fine lines or anything. BUT I am 26 and people still ask me if I am in high school, so it must be doing something right!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sourrcherry

This is my favorite! I recently started retin-a and this is the only moisturizer that works well with it. It feels cool on the skin, absorbs fast, not greasy at all, and it improved the look of my skin in the almost three weeks I've been using it. It's around $5 at Walmart for this huge thing and I know it's gonna last me forever. My only complaints are that it could have had a better packaging (I wish it had a pump, and maybe not as big..too bulky to travel with) and no SPF, so I only use it at night or if I'm not going out anywhere. SPF is a must especially on retin-a!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price = cheap for a huge tube that can last for ages
Packaging = not so good! Not hygienic but quite good for cheap price
Function = I can't really tell you if this has the anti aging effect or not since I'm still 16 years old. But It's a perfect moisturizer after all,for my super oily T-zone and dry cheek.

I wish it'll not cause any damage to my face like break out *fingercross*

Cheap product,can be found in mustafa centre singapore for like S$9 or like $6 for a 10oz tube,a great deal :D

Will purchase it again if :
1. I go to singapore again
2. I found it somewhere online with cheap delivery rate to Indonesia

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list of ladies who love this product! I'm only 19, but it's never too early to start battling signs of aging skin! Prior to using this, the Nivea Rich Moisturizing Creme was my go to for my nightly moisturizer, but the summer humidity has made that cream too heavy for my sensitive face! Luckily, I stumbled upon this because of MUA, and while it is very hard to track down, I found this, and within two weeks of using it, my laugh lines, and slight crinkles around my eyes have diminished! It is not too heavy for the summer, absorbs quickly, and leaves the skin as bright as the summer sun when I wake up! Am very pleased with this product, and hopefully, they won't discontinue! It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin, AND does wonders! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For about the past couple years, this has been my go to night moisturizer. Light, smooth, not greasy, leaves my face so soft. Totally cheap-10 oz tub is about $5 or $6. It has a soft scent, nothing overpowering though. This really is a great product I will definitely recommend. I would prefer a tube or bottle over a tub, but willing to overlook that since it is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by pickles415

I'm a 41 year old and have been using this product for 2 years, and LOVE it! I used to use Philosophy Hope in a Jar as a moisturizer, but due to being on a tight budget, couldn't afford the Hope in a Jar anymore. I bought a jar of Timeless Skin at Walmart, because I could not be without a moisturizer, and this turned out the be my favorite facial moisturizer. It really does help my fine lines and wrinkles! I use it every night (daytime I do not use it, as I use a sunblock and liquid foundation). I highly recommend!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this moisturizer is amazing. I have been using Pond's Bio Hydrante for the past few months along with Lush Celestial but unfortunately have run out. With lush being so expensive and I have been eyeing this moisturizer for quite a while.. I decided to give it a try for around $4-5. I always love St. Ives Products and this doesn't disappoint! You only need the teeniest bit and the formula is so whipped and light. I love it! My face is absolutely baby smooth. This is day two of using it at night, and so far so good!:) The smell was a little different at first, but now I love its "fresh" scent. It just goes along with the light and airy feel. Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kaelif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! Moisturizes much better than more expensive products I've tried, absorbs quickly, smells decent. All around great buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've been using st ives collagen ellastin cream since 96...been loving it since!it moisturizes my skin,stays hydrated a long time,enought soft,so i don't feel like i'm wearing a tight mask!but,this one "timeless skin" has improved my fine lines indeed! I combine it with sometimes: vichy lift activ,sometimes l'oreal collagen,sometimes revitalift l'oreal, and it does complete those cream with more moisture and collagen.i feel more hydrated when i use timeless skin st ives!will continue to use that face cream for sure! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by meitis

Amazing! Thank you St. Ives!!!

Most 25 year olds don't complain about lines or wrinkles.
Well I suppose stress is what got to me and lack of water consumption...
After using this stuff for just 2 days I saw a difference.
I had some pretty obvious expression lines (Mainly smile)
I finally bought this stuff at under 5bucks, and I'm so glad that I did!

*It doesn't give me pimples or break me out. No rashes, just great skin*

I would smooth this into my face every night in soft circular motions after washing.
I'm not joking this truly has taken off my 5 years of stress.
:D I look my age again!!! Please try this if you have these concerns!!
I'm going to buy this again, and again. Every time I run out haha.
So I hope it's as popular to other as it is to me. I want it to stay around.