Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 5/10/2003 3:54:00 AM

I just got this in Black and Gray and tried them on. I am very happy with the soft consistency of this liner as it doesn't tug on my lids when I apply. It also lasts quite a while. A bit on the expensive side, but worth it since it actually lasts on my oily lids!

on 4/28/2003 6:51:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner from reading the rave reviews on this website and was definitely NOT disappointed! It's the first eyeliner I've ever purchased and I am already in love with it. It has such a smooth consistency and really stays put ... I wore it out on a night at a hot, sweaty nightclub and it was still there (UNSMUDGED and PERFECT!) at the end of the night! I have it in NOIR (black) and it looks really lovely. Expensive at $20, but really worth your while ... the twist-up, no-sharpen design is really easy to use and functional. Also as a suggestion: I noticed that many sellers sell this on Ebay (new, unused, in the box) ... way cheaper alternative ... check it out ...

on 4/20/2003 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried drugstore eyeliners and it always faded and smeared, leaving my eyes looking messy. I saw this eyeliner online at the lancoem website and it immediately caught my attention. It said it was longlasting and it came in nice colors. So I purchased it for 20 bucks which is pricey for an eyeliner, but what could I do? The shade I purchsed was cafe, which is a deep dark brown. It went on thick and vibrant and except for some light occasional smudges, I was very satisfied. This is the only eyeliner that I will use because it leaves my eyes looking beautiful instead of messy.

on 4/17/2003 6:17:00 AM

I have this in Bronze. It is one of the better liners-doesn't tug, nice color, long-lasting. The bronze brings out the green in my eyes. My only gripe is the packaging; it doesn't retract and I've turned up too far; also twice I've accidentally put sponge end cap on the liner end & smooshed the liner.

on 4/13/2003 4:13:00 PM

I have this in black. It is seriously one of the best, if not the best, eyeliner i have ever used. I love to use it for lining the inner rims of my eyes and it does work wonders, and really IS waterproof (I put some visine drops in my eyes one morning with it on and to my surprise the liner was still in tact)! The texture is not too soft, it doesn't tug and I love the smudger it comes with on the other end. It stays put the entire day, and yes I would buy it again! continued >>

on 4/8/2003 2:09:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Cafe. It's truly one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's soft enough that you don't have to push hard to make an nice, dark line. But it's not so soft that it breaks. This works WONDERS for lining inner rims. I put it on in the morning, and my rims are still lined when I get home from work. That is rare! In a nice swivel-up holder with a smudger at one end. Definitely going to purchase this in more colors.

Very smooth application, nice pigmentation. Only problem: smudged/melted on me.

on 3/31/2003 3:11:00 PM

It doesn't smudge all day. I have not been able to find an eyeliner that compares. It doesn't irritate my sensitive, contact-wearing eyes. And, it comes off easily with an eye makeup remover.

on 3/28/2003 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used these eyeliners for years and love them. They hold up well without smudging throughout the day. I've used bronze and prune and love both, but prune is my favorite color. I have purchased this eyeliner more times than I can remember, and I will continue to be a regular customer. 6-11-05 Update: I've been using fumee lately, and love that shade as well. It's a dark gray that for some reason, works very well on my PPP skin. Lancome seems to have come out with a wider color selection lately, so I'll be trying some of those as well in the future I assume.

on 2/22/2003 8:45:00 PM

I have this in Aubergine. Works great and love the color, but it's a little too expensive for me to buy again.

Top Rated Lancome Products