November 28, 2014 | 1732 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lisa506

I have this in Bronze. It is one of the better liners-doesn't tug, nice color, long-lasting. The bronze brings out the green in my eyes. My only gripe is the packaging; it doesn't retract and I've turned up too far; also twice I've accidentally put sponge end cap on the liner end & smooshed the liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by brianx

I have this in black. It is seriously one of the best, if not the best, eyeliner i have ever used. I love to use it for lining the inner rims of my eyes and it does work wonders, and really IS waterproof (I put some visine drops in my eyes one morning with it on and to my surprise the liner was still in tact)! The texture is not too soft, it doesn't tug and I love the smudger it comes with on the other end. It stays put the entire day, and yes I would buy it again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by glowgal

I have this eyeliner in Cafe. It's truly one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's soft enough that you don't have to push hard to make an nice, dark line. But it's not so soft that it breaks. This works WONDERS for lining inner rims. I put it on in the morning, and my rims are still lined when I get home from work. That is rare! In a nice swivel-up holder with a smudger at one end. Definitely going to purchase this in more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sandymontreal

Very smooth application, nice pigmentation. Only problem: smudged/melted on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lmteach

It doesn't smudge all day. I have not been able to find an eyeliner that compares. It doesn't irritate my sensitive, contact-wearing eyes. And, it comes off easily with an eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have used these eyeliners for years and love them. They hold up well without smudging throughout the day. I've used bronze and prune and love both, but prune is my favorite color. I have purchased this eyeliner more times than I can remember, and I will continue to be a regular customer. 6-11-05 Update: I've been using fumee lately, and love that shade as well. It's a dark gray that for some reason, works very well on my PPP skin. Lancome seems to have come out with a wider color selection lately, so I'll be trying some of those as well in the future I assume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Aubergine. Works great and love the color, but it's a little too expensive for me to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 2:01:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

These eyeliners are great and have wonderful staying power. But, with my oily lids, these still don't last all day, but they fare much better than a lot of liners out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 5:37:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I have Cafe which rocks! Its a deep brown chocolate shade. Really gives a smooth line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2002 4:14:00 PM More reviews by surgurplum

I have tried two colors so far, Cafe and Noir and I love them. Cafe I have actually repurchased three times.They are waterproof but are easy to remove, without tugging. I don't swim so I do not know how it would hold up in water.But it does not smudge or disappear during the day. This eyeliner is so worth the price(a little over $20). The packaging nice, a swivel up, too bad it is not retractable.