April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

I love having a dewy look when using foundation & this is my go to drug store foundation. A little goes a long way or else you will look greasy. I recommend this for dry skin girls not so much oily skin because its dewy. Great buy and affordable and last pretty long. Great with out primer as well. & bronzer looks amazing on top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally i did not enjoy this foundation whatsoever, it was recommended to me by a friend, so i went out and bought the fit me face set, so i bought the foundation, powder, and concealer. It looked sooooo caky by the end of the full face routine and it barley covered any of my blemishes or redness or under eye circles, not a fan at all of the fit me products. Id recommend trying another drug store foundation for the same price such as, loreal true match, revlon colorstay, or maybelline instant age rewind, much better drug store alternatives that provide way better coverage and stays on all day. But if your someone who has no blemishes, then maybe this foundation will be good for you as it would act like a tinted moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I notice Fit Me seems to get mixed reviews - and honestly, in my opinion - this foundation will only work for those who have good clear skin with minimal need for coverage and who do not have super oily skin. This is definitely not for those who want or need a lot of coverage and who prefer a matte finish. If you have decent skin, and a combination, normal or slightly dry-dry skin type, this will probably work much better for you. Since my skin is in good shape now, I love this but I know back in my blemished days I would hate this with a passion.

Anyways, I love how it looks so skin-like and the texture of the foundation is silky and fluid. The finish is satin on my skin, almost dewy but has no sparkles or shimmer particles. It just looks naturally luminous. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any reactions or breakouts.

I am an NC250-30 in MAC terms and wear #210 and #220 depending on the season. In the winter when I am about NC20 I wear the #115 or #120 shade. They blend amazingly well to an imperceptible finish that is soft to the touch. No caking, no dryness and no greasiness either. It fades gradually and evenly after about 6 hours on me. I use a light dusting of powder in the t-zone and touch up with powder only after the 6 hour mark.

The only thing I dislike is the packaging and colour selection - I like the glass bottle but wish it had a pump, it would be more hygienic and it is easier to pump out than it is to pour out especially if you travel with it. Why does it have a pump in the UK and not in the US or Canada? I find this odd and incredibly annoying. Also there is a lack of yellow shades, please make something more yellow for light to medium skin Maybelline!! Although Maybelline is notorious for pink or orange undertones so what more can I say. Sigh. Either way it's not enough to deter me from using this or buying it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful skin-like, light coverage foundation that is easy to work with and looks natural, plus it's pretty cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the drugstore foundations I have used this has been the best so far. I have slightly drier skin, so this works well for me. The color selection is great, I am a 115, sometimes I need to mix in a 110 in the colder months. It blends in well, leaves my skin looking nice and glowy. Its never caked on me or made me look dry. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CarlaGonzalez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this along with the powder and in the shade 220. It was okay, it made me look oilier and cakey and obvious i had foundation on. It didnt even last that long ethier. I feel like it would work a lot better if you used a makeup brush with it but for me the more i blended it, the more it flaked.

Maybe this isnt for my skin which tends to get oily easy but at the same time if im not moistuizing my skin gets really dry. I don't really ever get pimples or acné but I do have somewhat big pores. you would definatly need powder to set this. I left it un-used and as a waste of my money. I'm glad it worked for others but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by nimbyzorro11

This was the first foundation I've ever used, and it was a good start. It doesn't make me breakout and it stays on most of the day. Quite easy to apply and doesn't smell weird. There are only two downsides: 1. It make my nose look shine even if it wasn't shiny before I applied the product. 2. It's a sheer coverage, so it doesn't hide all the redness that I would like it to.

In short, if your skin isn't too oily and you want a sheer coverage, go for it. But if you're like me and you have a little bit more redness to cover, maybe you should try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MakupGeek

I had been looking for a great drugstore foundation when I stumbled upon this one. With my extremely pale skin, sensitivity, and redness I had been unsuccessful finding makeup light enough. I currently wear 110, and the color is just right. I only paid about $6.00 and I've bought two of them in the past 7-8 months. The texture is very oily, but on dry skin like mine it leaves a pretty dewy finish. It was actually too oily in the summer time so I had to set it with matte powder, which worked quite well.

All though I like the dewy finish, I find myself having to do touch ups throughout the day. I wish it would last a little longer, it's very disappointing because the color is perfect. This foundation is VERY build-able, which is convenient for my red areas. It hasn't caused any breakouts since I started using it about 8 months ago. The texture itself is a bit drippy, I like to apply it using my hands and kind of buffering it out with power and a fluffy brush. The scent is strange, like lotion. Usually my skin has problems with scented products but this worked out ok. When you apply it to your face you might find that it makes your skin feel soft, (again just like lotion.)

I don't suggest this for oily skin. I have a feeling it would be far too shiny. I do love the initial coverage, I just wish it would last more than 4 hours. Another problem is that it rubs off easily. I've gotten it on shirts while taking them off and especially when you blow your nose. If you have any sort of wrinkles you are going to want to set it with a lot of powder because it creases within application.

Overall, I'll continue to purchase this unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by eaplove86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this foundation. I have slighty drier skin so I find that it works very well for me, I could see it being too dewey for more oily type skin but it is very light on the skin and super afordable. The only downside to this is it doesn't last very long and you really have to avoid touching your face. I ran out of it and decided to try Revlon Colorstay since I had heard so many good reviews about it. I'm not a huge fan due to the fact that my skin is a bit drier and this foundation isn't dewey or very moisturizing, I will admit it lasts forvever though. One day I decided to use my fit me and colorstay together and it was great! It was the perfect combination between matte and dewey and it lasted all day due to the colorstay properties. This is definitely my go to foundation trick now!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by brownsonana

I love this foundation! It matches my skin color perfectly. It's beautiful. I will be buying this again for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by ainemorrisx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't happy with this foundation, it was very oily and runny, it only stayed on my skin for about an hour even with primer and had hardly any coverage. I was very disappointed and wouldn't buy this foundation again.