August 28, 2014 | 1332 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation is light, blends amazingly to the skin, and covers what needs to be covered. I don't have severe acne, maybe one or two blemishes here and there but I do have minor hyper pigmentation in some areas. This helps with it. I apply it with a wet sponge and set it with powder. After this I spray my elf setting spray (3 bucks amazzzingg) and I'm great ready to go! It stays and I've gotten tons of compliments and comments saying it looks like I'm not wearing anything... I would definitely recommend. Oh and I have dry skin .

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

I had heard good things about this and I was in the market for a new foundation. This was not the one I should have chosen. The packaging is fine, no complaints there. The product itself is sooo runny. It doesn't blend well and I always end up buffing my face with a brush so much that it looks like I have too much on when I barely put any on. There's a wide color range. I would recommend this if you have normal skin. The concealer is great for under the eyes; it's very brightening but I wouldn't use it for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll be totally honest. This product is not for everyone. If you have oily/combination skin, steer clear. I'm normal (kinda dry in the winter), and I love this stuff. 220 is a perfect match for me. It goes on beautifully whether I stipple (when I'm building- because it's super buildable) or just rubbing it all over for a quick fix, always gets the job done right. It's affordable. The bottle is really sleek and you can hear that it's quite runny, so safe to say to pour it out with caution haha. I actually really like the packaging! I will admit that it does leave you with a dewy finish, but I'm totally okay with that, it actually high lights my cheekbones (is that weird??) anyway, I pretty much always set this with Fit Me powder and it ends up looking comparable to like a MAC foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Kirenxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is average at best. The shade selection is nice but it is SO runny. Literally pours out like oil and it makes me look super greasy. Dislike! The reason I said its average is it is OK during winter months where my skin is dry and I use powder over it. Other than that this foundation is a liquidy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by greenneyess

I bought this last month because I wasn't happy with my current foundation and after buying this I haven't considered buying a different foundation as I love it! It's so light on the face and really moisturising! Blends excellently and has various shades. The packaging is sensible and although quite basic, looks very effective. The foundation is £8 from boots and super drug which I think is reasonable as I believe it's difficult to find a good foundation any cheaper than £6 so I would recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a foundation I have purchased a few times for my day to day look. The color 110 matches my skin very well and it does give a natural finish to my skin. Yes, it does get dewy as the day goes on, but I accept that because it makes my normal/dry skin look fresh and alive, so I don't care that I need to blot a bit.

Overall, this is a decent drugstore foundation for those like me who don't want to spend a bunch of money to look good on normal days.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Sophiamu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Personally I would not repurchase this foundation. I have an oily t-zone, however my chin/upper lip area is very dry (specially in the winter months), because of this I have to use a very hydrating cream around that area (which is the Nivea daily face cream for dry/sensitive skin - my holy grail for dry areas). Throughout the day, the foundation started getting greasier and greasier, I tried it again with a tonne of powder - and it didn't solve anything. I can't sweat in this foundation AT ALL. Another horrible thing about this foundation is the fact that it gets sticky, like you've just put some sun screen on, not a pleasant feeling. The first time I tried this, it completely broke me out in my upper lip area, but they were no ordinary pimples... whiteheads covered my entire upper lip area and they were huuuge. It wasn't pretty.

However, the colour selection is amazing! This was the first time the foundation really matched my skin. And I have found a great way to apply this foundation, however it does not give much coverage. Apply a primer and apply a reaaaally thin layer all over the face (like really thin) and don't stop blending (this foundation is really bad with fingertips - I use the real techniques expert face brush) and then apply powder, this is okay for my skin when I have a good skin day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lateralus3450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Due to my dry skin, I really enjoy this foundation. I wear shade 120 and it looks like I have nothing on, just nice skin. However, my skin did start looking dewy around 7-8 hours and I'm ok with that. I highly recommend this foundation for people who have dry skin with minimal imperfections. The price was also good as well, but like the majority of the people who reviewed this product, the bottle needs a pump. I don't understand why this foundation in the UK has a pump but not in the States. Not cool Maybelline, not cool at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bronyaleavesley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

110% would never EVER buy this foundation again. Because I have fair skin I could not find a shade light enough to suit my complexion, when in daylight there would be a significant difference between my face & neck even with the lightest shade. Also with having combination skin with an oily T zone the foundation would not stay even when heavily powdered, was left feeling greasy and patchy. Not for my skin tone or type, never ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ericaaax0

When I first bought this I thought it was amazing, but then again it was only my 3rd bottle of drugstore foundation so what did I know !! I still use it now since I ran out of my other foundations. I feel like this product is getting worse and worse. haha, it's not all that bad I guess, but I have combo skin and it made me even more oily and it doesn't cover dry patches well either. It also doesn't last that long. But it's okay .. I guess??