April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by cheche108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using One by One for the past couple of months, and I must say, it has been pretty much my all time favorite mascara. It leaves your lashes very long and pretty, with nice seperation. But it is hard to remove and leaves your lashes feeling crunchy. I can only get it off with vaseline, and it flakes off under my eyes a lot. But with the beautiful lash look it gives you, I can promise you that any cons will be completely crushed by the pros. I have recently bought some Rocket mascara, but with the high standards One by One has set, I will probably switch back. I would absolutely recommend this product!!! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Bought this in Waterproof, Blackest Black. I LOVED it for separation and length, but it smudged like CRAZY, panda eyes within 3 hours, even on my dry/sensitive skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

While I think the packaging on this is cute and suprisingly comfortable, I wouldn't recommend buying this. The first reason is that it is an extremely flaky mascara. I also detest the smell. Other than that, it isn't a terrible mascara. It's surprisingly black and does a decent amount for me in volume, but not really length, but it also does a bit for length.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by aquadinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT: I can't wear this stuff except for once in a while. It weighs down my lashes and a few fell out from the mascara not coming off!

Orginal:
PROS: This stuff does a great job of creating fanned out, defined, volumized lashes while looking somewhat natural. Also, this is the waterproof version, and I've got to tell you, this stuff DOES NOT BUDGE. As in, after doing my normal face washing routine at night, waking up in the morning and splashing water on my face- still no smudging.

CONS: The packaging is a little weird- the brush is extremely short which took a bit to get used to. My lashes didn't have their natural curl- this stuff left them a bit stiff. There also is not much lengthening happening.

Overall, I'm happy I bought it and will especially love it on long nights or when sharing a bed with my SO(no one likes waking up next to a raccoon) but its not HG status.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I generally HATE Maybelline Mascaras. I admit this, after trying the falsies and felt like my lashes were glued together and gloopy- I vowed to NEVER AGAIN try Maybelline... but I succumbed, after years of flashy ads and girls with amazing 'false lashes'... figured I'd try one more time...

So I picked this up, and had very little expectation wise but ... I was a bit surprised... its definitely excellent for separation and length but does NOTHING for volume, thickness.

PROS: Looks :Separated and Long
CONS:
Lacks: Volume, Thickness
Feels:Crunchy

Maybe this mascara is good for layering, or if you are born with thick lashes... I dont think I'd buy this again, unless I was looking for a layering mascara and WOULD only recommend this if you are looking for Length and Separation.

For what it is and price point 3.5 stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I hated this mascara at first, it did nothing but meh and clumping. So I decided to try it with another brush - the one that comes with my (old) Colossal. It turned out quite right, no clumping, more volume and length. More than enough for work, enough for nights out - without a super dramatic effect though. Definitely not a natural look, so to speak, and definitely not meh. No flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this mascara! it separates my lashes and lengthens them. it doesn't provide a lot of volume, but that's why i'll use a volumizing mascara over it and it leaves my eyelashes looking flawless. i love the wand so much and the packaging. i love this and it's amazing for beginners!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

best mascara i've ever tried! it gives amazing length, separation and volume. definitely would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by scooucha24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros- tons of volume, no clumping AT ALL, even lengthens quite a bit, inexpensive
Cons- some people might hate the smell, but I actually like it

I don't have anything bad to say about this. had a coupon for it the other say so i picked it up, and i love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by rachelrussell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

such an underrated mascara! Maybelline's one by one has been a true favorite of mine for years now!
Pros-
very lengthening
good formula
seperates lashes
Cons-
provides little to no volume
stops working after several months