MAC Lustre in Lovelorn

4.4

Gorgeous colour, not quite hot pink yet not quite bubblegum pink. It's in the middle of those two yet not overbearing at all. I love it, a very Summer/Spring kind of look.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was looking for a warm, creamy pink that didn't look garish against my pale skin. When I tried it on at the store, I thought it looked very cool on my lips, but it seemed warm on the tissue when I blotted. I've since tried it with a neutral liner, and with a sheer coral gloss (Trish McEvoy in tropical nude) on top to achieve the look I wanted. It's pretty and fresh and I think I'll be using it often this spring, but I'm just not in love. The lasting power really does leave something to be desired, as well.

ewwww. For ref im nc25, blonde hair, grey-blue eyes. This is my own fault i guess for making quick purchases on a whim. I was browsing the mac counter waiting for a friend to meet me and this l/s caught my eye. Now let me tell u, harrods store lighting can be very deceptive!on my hand this looked like the perfect baby pink l/s, without being too pale/white and certainly no frost, so i thought why not and bought it (11). When i got home it looked somewhat different in normal day light and house light. This is a very cool toned blue- based, bright, garish pink. Really bright and looked horrible on me. Nice glossy finish and texture though :) The colour- horrible. Not the baby pink/girly pink i was after. I might try this on my nan and give her it as a xmas present otherwise its going back to mac!

This is just eh. I am very cool-toned, and this very cool light yet hot pink just does not flatter. Stila's Liza is similar & much prettier IMO.

my first lipstick from mac..bright pink and moisturise my lips..the colour is so beautiful and longlasting..moreover,it is flattering,my face doesnt look dark or pale with it..luv this lipstick very much!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this is my HG light to medium cotton candy pink lipstick. And probbaly my #2 fave lipstick of all time (#1 being MAC Pink Nouveau). I just got this.. its long lasting, with a wet shiny finish, but thank God, no ugly pearly frosty shimmery crap in it.. This is such a rare color - its cool/blue based (but not too cool), no purple, no red, no brown, its a bright, light, super pink thats very richly pigmented...if you're afraid of a ultra feminine pink innocent look, stay away from this!

Beautiful light pink, quite bright. I like to tone it down with Dervish lip liner and I add a thin coat of Courting Rose lipglass to make it look a bit more interesting, since the colour by itself it's bright but a bit plain, for me. I've been told it's almost identical to Playboy Bunny Pink lipstick without the frost, which it can be a plus for some people. So try this one if you're tired of frosty pinks.

I love this lipstick. I got it for free with the Back To M.A.C program. It looks GREAT with a coat of clear lipglass. I didn't like it at first, but when I put the clear over it, it was GREAT!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was my first natural colored lipstick and I love it. The finish is wonderful and doesn't make your lips dry. A perfect pale pinky color.

This is a pinkish plum maybe kinda color and comes out like it looks on the lips, maybe a bit more pinker. Looks awesome with the MAC lipliner Dervish. This is really pretty with snowgirl the lipglass too. It is a nice color on me and I am pale. Very cute.

Recommended for Medium Skin