April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Lips - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this much more on me than in the tube. When the MAC MA recommended it I thought she might be mad! But it truly is a wonderful pink on me. BTW - Lovelorn looks absolutely fuschia in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2002 5:33:00 PM More reviews by HollyE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not quite hot pink, not quite barbie pink. It's sort of in between. I was scared when I saw this color, because it's VERY pink. As it turns out, Lovelorn is actually the color of my lips, just a bit brighter. Very natural color on me, and it brightens up my whole face without looking "made up". I am a cool PPP, so it may be a bit much for people who don't really love pink or have warm undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2002 2:32:00 PM More reviews by bleuecommevous

I purchased "lovelorn" a sheer muted light pink shade.

I was under the impression it would appear hot pink, but rather gave a very soft, youthful "pink-lipped girl" look for the face.
Beautiful! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 8:35:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a nice, very sheer pink lipstick. I would describe this as a bubblegum pink, but if you have reddish lips as I do, it goes on very sheer and barely noticable. I found by using spice liner, and doing Oh Baby lipgloss( a sheer shimmery bronze) it was a really nice effect. But this definetely won't be a repurchase I have to many lipsticks, and this one just didn't excite me enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 8:26:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. I am the queen of pink makeup, especially lip stuff. This lipstick is just... totally gorgeous. You hear the term "innocent" used ALL the time for different lip colors, but this fits to a T. It's a beautiful flushed, I-just-fell-in-love-pink. Plus, it's moisturizing yet long staying with this great Lustre stuff. Two thumbs up!