December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I quite like this product. The coverage is medium but looks the same as full coverage, just like my Revlon Colorstay. I have medium/tan skin but my face is lighter than the rest of my body and the BB cream wasn't too light. It comes out grayish straight from the tube but once you rub it in it blends in really well. It doesn't dry up or get cakey and gives my skin a soft dewy look all day, which is great. The only thing is that it's so expensive! I paid around $20 for a smaller, sample size. I would recommend that you get it on Ebay for much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by invisiblemonstar

This stuff is amazing! I bought this on a whim (a very, very impulsive whim) and, although I had a little buyer's remorse concerning the price, I was totally blown away after I tried it! I don't have many areas of my skin that I really need to cover, but I do have a generally uneven complexion, and this sorts it all out! My face hasn't gotten oily, nor has this product broken me out. The best part about this stuff is that when I started self tanning, I didn't have to switch to a new face product!

The only complaint I could possibly think of is the packaging. Because it's pink (and super cute) I can't really tell how much product I have left- but I'm willing to deal with that because this is so amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Car0llle

If you want the rave about this product, keep reading.

My friend got this for me when she was in Korea, it was almost the same price as you would get it from amazon.

At first, I was afraid it would look too greyish on me as I am yeallow skin-toned but have redness as well. It doesn't. It just looked so well blended into my fair-medium skin that I couldn't believe it!

I always put a moisturiser before it, even though my nose and chin area are very oily. I do not recommend using it without a moisturiser as it puts on pretty thick then. It matifies my skin, but I put powder on it just to set it. It is the first product I don't need to do any touch ups during the day and when I come back, I can't believe how good it looks. It looks very natural after the day and just gains a little bit of shine that looks just like your natural glow.

I don't feel like I am wearing any make up either. It just removes the redness and covers some imperfections. I have no blemishes, just a few acne scars but they are covered up in such way that I don't mind them peaking it through the BB cream. This makes me look like it's my natural skin without redness and I love it.

Great for everyday use, I would recommend it to anyone who isn't very dark skined and is looking for just a slight and naturally looking improvement for their skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by indialpc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this stuff! i bought it after using a western brand "bb cream" and realized it's just tinted moisturizer. this comes out a bit grayish and even seems like it will be too dark for my fair skin. most people say to apply one pump but thats too much- about a half or maybe 3/4 of a pump works best. the directions on the bottle are translated very poorly into english, which is just hilarious. i love the pump feature but it would be nice if it had some kind of lid or cover, i feel like bacteria will get in the little spout thing, so i actually just dab tea tree oil in there after i use it. not sure if it will pump out in my makeup bag while travelling. have only used for a few days but i have not noticed any worsening of acne. if you are oily like me, i suggest putting setting powder over the cream after it adjusts.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by suzej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff and I'm not sure I'll ever stop using it. I recently ran out (because the annoying package design makes it difficult to tell when it's low) and I could tell a big difference in my skin. I had to use something else I had in my makeup bag while I waited for a new bottle and my skin erupted! I put this stuff on again today and I'm back to looking great! It evens my skin and controls oil for most of the day. Somehow it even helps to diminish the breakouts I was experiencing from my use of another product. It's sort of amazing.
I use a light dusting of Alima Mineral Foundation on top and get a great natural look. I ordered mind from Katie the Babe on Amazon and it seems to be the real deal - it's checks out on all the fake red flags you find when you Google the product.
One bottle lasts me a good three months or so.
Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is the first Korean bb cream I have tried - thought I might as well start with the most popular one ;) - but I regret to say it seems far too drying, I noticed dry patches showing up around my nose and between the eyebrows after three hours of wearing this, despite using moisturizer underneath. Also, the result was actually too natural, seeing as it was that my face looked exactly the same after application as before. I couldn't notice any coverage or finish to speak of... I mean, I have pretty good skin to start with, but I was expecting some kind of visual effect all the same...Hm. I will try the Gold label next, which is supposed to work better for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

very good for everyday use. Coverage - light to medium, doesn't give too much shine as some BB creams do, so good for my oily skin. Another advantage is that it doesn't clog wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by EmieLemmola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go to base product. Almost a HG product for me I think. I have oily acne prone skin and I think that this BB cream does a good job of controlling the oils, although of course later on in the day I will need to blot. It does not break me out, in fact I think it has helped to reduce scarring and I have a smoother skin texture. The finish is nice and natural and it has a nice amount of coverage. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

Product - Very impressed with this product. I have been using this for about a month. I don't have any major skin issues (so I can't attest to any healing or preventative properties), but I prefer to wear a TM or BB cream to even out my coloring. This BB cream does in fact lean a little grey-purple before application. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my moisturizer/serum before applying - something heavier when my skin is feeling particularly dry, or a light daily SPF15 moisturizer during summer months. (I'll update this review if I ever wear it straight from the bottle.) It goes on smoothly and blends easily. Unlike some TMs it doesn't seem to highlight dry flaky areas of skin as badly. Does a great job of evening out my coloring and leaves a flawless canvas with which to work. I'm AAB/NC25 so I suppose this BB cream was "meant" for gals like me. Indeed, it is an excellent match for me. What I like most about this BB cream is its water-resistance - it may even be waterproof. My old TM would rub off easily whenever I touched my face, blew my nose, whatever. This BB stays puts and never comes off on a tissue or scarf or hands, yet it doesn't plug my pores or weigh down my skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy or drying. I love that I can touch my face during the day and not worry about it wearing or rubbing off. It wears so well, it feels like I'm not wearing a BB or TM at all. Washes off without difficulty at the end of the day with my usual skincare routine.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of fuschia plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Other - What the heck is "beblesh"? LOL.

Overall - Pretty sure this is a HG item, but I'll be trying some of the other Skin79 BB formulations anyway to confirm :)

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by piratesweetie

This is my favorite bb cream by far. I have tried dr.jart and lioele also but found that they just didn't look natural & even with a setting powder they moved around a lot on my skin. But this bb cream is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. It has a pretty good spf (25), light/medium coverage, doesn't break me out (amazing!!), no cake finish, and it actually seems to be slowly fading my acne scars. I initially bought the travel size but I already purchased the full sized bottle from prettyandcute.com for around $20 which is a steal compared with high end foundations that are about $50 and include no skin benefits except coverage. I love it and will continue to use! I also love that it includes physical sunscreen and not chemical. That's a big deal to me because chemical sunscreens tend to cause me skin problems. Oh and if I need the extra coverage I put this on, dab with the beautyblender then layer on makeup forever hd foundation then finish with a translucent setting powder and it is pretty flawless!