October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

very good for everyday use. Coverage - light to medium, doesn't give too much shine as some BB creams do, so good for my oily skin. Another advantage is that it doesn't clog wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by EmieLemmola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go to base product. Almost a HG product for me I think. I have oily acne prone skin and I think that this BB cream does a good job of controlling the oils, although of course later on in the day I will need to blot. It does not break me out, in fact I think it has helped to reduce scarring and I have a smoother skin texture. The finish is nice and natural and it has a nice amount of coverage. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

Product - Very impressed with this product. I have been using this for about a month. I don't have any major skin issues (so I can't attest to any healing or preventative properties), but I prefer to wear a TM or BB cream to even out my coloring. This BB cream does in fact lean a little grey-purple before application. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my moisturizer/serum before applying - something heavier when my skin is feeling particularly dry, or a light daily SPF15 moisturizer during summer months. (I'll update this review if I ever wear it straight from the bottle.) It goes on smoothly and blends easily. Unlike some TMs it doesn't seem to highlight dry flaky areas of skin as badly. Does a great job of evening out my coloring and leaves a flawless canvas with which to work. I'm AAB/NC25 so I suppose this BB cream was "meant" for gals like me. Indeed, it is an excellent match for me. What I like most about this BB cream is its water-resistance - it may even be waterproof. My old TM would rub off easily whenever I touched my face, blew my nose, whatever. This BB stays puts and never comes off on a tissue or scarf or hands, yet it doesn't plug my pores or weigh down my skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy or drying. I love that I can touch my face during the day and not worry about it wearing or rubbing off. It wears so well, it feels like I'm not wearing a BB or TM at all. Washes off without difficulty at the end of the day with my usual skincare routine.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of fuschia plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Other - What the heck is "beblesh"? LOL.

Overall - Pretty sure this is a HG item, but I'll be trying some of the other Skin79 BB formulations anyway to confirm :)

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by piratesweetie

This is my favorite bb cream by far. I have tried dr.jart and lioele also but found that they just didn't look natural & even with a setting powder they moved around a lot on my skin. But this bb cream is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. It has a pretty good spf (25), light/medium coverage, doesn't break me out (amazing!!), no cake finish, and it actually seems to be slowly fading my acne scars. I initially bought the travel size but I already purchased the full sized bottle from prettyandcute.com for around $20 which is a steal compared with high end foundations that are about $50 and include no skin benefits except coverage. I love it and will continue to use! I also love that it includes physical sunscreen and not chemical. That's a big deal to me because chemical sunscreens tend to cause me skin problems. Oh and if I need the extra coverage I put this on, dab with the beautyblender then layer on makeup forever hd foundation then finish with a translucent setting powder and it is pretty flawless!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jmarshtomp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like how this is smooth on my skin and actually DOES look like my skin in texture, but the only problem is that it still is too light for me, even in the winter. I realize that I'm not one of those light-skinned Asians, but nor am I dark (I'm medium), and since this was made for Asians, I thought it would work better on me or at least have more of a golden-ness after oxidizing. I'm still trying to find some use for it, and I have noticed that if I mix it with mineral foundation, it gives quite good coverage -- unfortunately, mixing it ruins the texture for me and makes me look cakey up close. Overall, I would recommend this product if you have light, cool toned skin, but it is not for me. Coverage is not amazing, but I do notice that it noticeably fades away some of my redness.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

I bought this because it had such great reviews. But it's not for me. Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel a little guilty revewing this because I only used it once, from a sample packet. But I wanted to give my (very brief) experience with it. For reference, I'm MAC NC10-15, NARS Gobi or Siberia. I've been on a hunt for a while now for a BB Cream that will work with my skin. The skincare benefits really appeal to me, and I like the idea of putting makeup on my face that will actually *help* my skin. So far I've tried the Skin79 Orange BB Cream (dried out my skin, made me itch, accentuated pores, caked up), and the VIP Gold (still a little itchy, still caked up a little, and also accentuated pores). As a last resort I thought I'd try the sample packet of the Pink Label BB Cream I'd received with my Gold order.
I thought it applied soooo nicely! It literally immediately just melted into my skin. It blended very well and gave just the right amount of coverage for me (light-medium) after a couple layers. Initially I loved the finish! It actually looked like this one was going to cover my pores! I was so excited.
Then I looked in the mirror a few hours later and saw that my pores were showing just as much, and my skin looked very dehydrated. I do know this one is recommended more for people with oily skin (mine is normal or normal/combination) so that's kind of my own fault. But it sure dried me out pretty fast. I had even applied moisturizer before putting on the BB Cream.
Needless to say, this wasn't the miracle product I was hoping for. I'm going to keep trying to work with the VIP Gold, but I won't be trying any other Skin79 products unfortunately. I've ordered some samples of Lioele's Triple The Function BB Cream. If that doesn't work I think I'm going to have to give up on Korean BB Creams, which is a shame. I really do believe in the lightening effects they have. I've got a spot of hyperpigmentation from a horrific pimple I had a couple months ago that refused to fade at all. In the two weeks I've been testing the Skin79 BB Creams, the spot has become significantly smaller and lighter (I would say it's improved by 60%). I envy those who can wear these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AbiJTalks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Only product I've used so far that works for my super oily skin without looking cakey too.

Hasn't got the best coverage so I tend to have to use a few layers and then top it up later on and it comes off where my skin is redder.

I use this topped with a loose powder as I feel it holds it better than a pressed powder does.

Perfect for paler skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by margiela

This is my first "real" BB cream and I love it. It gives a nice, even tone and covers imperfections but doesn't leave you looking like you have a mask on. It doesn't irritate my skin nor does it break me out. I was afraid that I would be to dark for me because I'm really pale but it blends into my skin perflectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Windini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second BB cream that I've tried and I think it's better than my BB cream before. My skin tone is more likely medium brown with asian skin type. I love the texture that easy to blend into my skin. When the first time i saw its colour, i thougt that the colour was too white for me, but when I applied it, it just easily blend into my face without made it too white. And it succesed cover my pore but it still feels light on my skin. I love the smell and the packaging too. Actually its pink packaging made me fall in love at the first time with this BB cream :p.