April 16, 2014 | 1975 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jarms81

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I am 29, I have some slight acne scarring on my cheeks, and my skin can tend to be dry and oily at the same time. I can honestly say that I have never used a liquid foundation that I have liked on my skin, usually I feel like it looks orange and makes my scars look worse. I have been using Bare Minerals as it was the only thing that looked decent on my skin, that is until I found this! I read the reviews on this and probably every other foundation out there. I went to the L'Oreal website and took their quiz to see what color they would suggest and when I went to the store and grabbed that color, Creamy Natural, I put it on my hand it blended seamlessly. I could not tell the difference between my natural skin and where the foundation was, I was blown away. This stuff is amazing, I put it on with my fingers and it was very easy to apply and blend, it does dry quickly, so I just applied a little bit at a time. It did not settle into my fine lines and it feels amazing, as in it doesn't feel like your even wearing liquid foundation, and it dries to a powder finish. I like the fact that if I wanted to just apply this and no other makeup, it just looks like I have a perfect, even complexion. Of course, having some scarring, my skin will never appear "perfect", but this makes the scars appear less noticeable and softer. This product is also buildable, and covers any blemishes, even bright red ones, with no concealer needed. I always finish my face with Mineral Veil, and the end result is unbelieveable for me personally. I am so excited I found this product. Having oily skin, my makeup always needs blotting and/or touch-ups with the Mineral Veil throughout the day. The only way I will ever stop using this foundation is if one ever surfaces that is just a wonderful as this but keeps the oil at bay. I suspect that would impossible though. I also like that this has the anti-aging benefits and spf built it. Go buy this now, it is definetly worth the money. Thank you L'Oreal for transforming my skin to as close to perfection as possible!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this.....but I don't. Today was my 4th or 5th time using it, so I think I gave it a fair chance to prove me wrong. Upon application it highlights every dry spot/flake on my face. Here it is 7 hours later and it has settled into my pores and creases and my face looks kinda oily. The only plus for this is that I found a perfect color match in Soft Ivory.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jilllpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am an nw 20 and selected 146 nude beige. I am really impressed with this foundation, I have tried many high end foundations and this one really delivers what I have been looking for. Medium to full coverage, but feels like your not wearing anything, no breakouts, long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by 30somethingAsian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best drug store brand foundation you can buy if you're over 30. Amazing the difference the right foundation can make. I was using True Match (great if you're young) and it was making my very fine lines more pronounced. My skin looks far younger and luminous with the Visible Lift Serum.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I've spent months using Laura Mericer's Moisturizing Foundation, which I LOVE. However, at $42 a bottle, I decided to try a cheaper foundation. I chose to try this foundation in Nudge Beige, which matched my NC20 skin tone quite well. While this isn't the worst foundation I've tried, I'm not all that impressed. It goes on smooth, but within a few minutes you can see it sink into all of your fine lines/wrinkles and can make you look cakey despite not applying much product. I have dry skin, and this made me skin feel even more dry and parched. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I've definitely changed my mind on this, not liking it as much...could NOT get a good color match and the didnt realize how many sparkles were in this. Stopped wearing it. OLD: have to say I HATE liquid foundation, BUT this stuff is amazing! I normally wear powder foundation but found I needed more coverage at times for a more polished look. With my skin getting older and ever changing, the powder foundations just didn't cover w/out looking too cakey or settling into fine lines and the makeup I was wearing was actually making me look older. On a whim I tried this and I'm soooo glad I did. It covers beautifully, doesn't settle in lines or pores (even after a long day), SPF doesn't irritate my skin (actually didn't realize this had SPF or else I probably wouldn't of purchased it as most lotions or foundations w/ SPF really bother my skin). It doesn't have that mask like feeling...don't even know I'm wearing it and the finish does look airbrushed (I apply it w/ the ecotools bronzer brush). I also have to say that my skin 'sans' makeup looks better (tone/texture). I did have a little trouble finding a correct color match. I tried the natural beige and that was a bit too yellow so I'm trying the sand beige and that seems better (will update if that changes). Must say that I'm really impressed w/ this ...my hunt for the HG foundation may be over!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome! I usually wear tinted moisturizers because I don't like the feel of heavy makeup on my face especially in warmer months. I like that this has added anti-aging benefits in it and it gives my face such nice coverage but doesn't feel heavy; it's buildable for more coverage. I have been using it everyday instead of my TM. It's the best foundation I have ever tried and I've tried a lot of them both drugstore and high end. I have been sweating and it stays on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a sucker for HE products, and I've used Armani and Chanel foundations but THIS drugstore offering is really something special. It has a pump, which I like, and the consistency is great. It somehow really diminishes my pores and is build-able, depending on the coverage you want. I look better than I did with Armani or Chanel. Lucky me, the Natural Beige matches so far...but for the price you could afford to blend two if needed.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Blummerlo

Okay I never write make-up reviews and I'm rarely satisfied with foundation purchases, and never drugstore ones,but I feel something has to be said about this wonderful find. Department store quality at a drugstore price.Feels amazing upon application and does not get greasy on my combination dry/oily skin.The coverage is medium buildable and I am pleased that it does not oxidize to Orange color (like Clinique has on me) If you have dry skin you will want to moisturize before applying.Honey Beige is a perfect match for me followed up with Infallible 16 HR powder in Sun Beige.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Another L'Oreal make-up that causes my sensitive skin to break out with more zits than I can count.