MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE BB CREAM I'VE TRIED SO FAR :D! It is almost a perfect match for my NC30-ish skin in the winter. It does not feel heavy and it stays on allll day long without me setting it. I have been using a sponge to apply it now a days. the BEST part is that it does not break me out and i have super sensitive/acne prone skin. Not much oil control but then again i'm an oil slick -__- i've been using it for a little over a year and still on my first bottle. awessommmeeeeee <3
i have a full review on my blog if you would like to see!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I gave the price on Missha Signature a 5 because I got it on sale for $20. Missha facebook runs mad sales all the time.

The coverage is luminous yet natural, I love it! I am curious about the treatment aspects of this cream...such as the Syn ake that appears in more expensive products like Peter Thomas Roth. Time will tell!

I also own Missha's Cho Bo Yang, but slightly prefer this bb cream. The packaging is so elegant and easy to dispense.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Colour I thought would be too dark oxidized perfectly
Not orangey at all
Excellent coverage
Pump!
Pleasant smell
Not oily or drying
One pump=more than enough for almost full coverage
Good consistency
Expensive
Long shipping (I live in the US, bought from sasa.com)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My skin tone is medium and I live in a hot country in Asia with very sensitive skin and very oily t-zone. It was pretty too light for me at shade #21 even after it had oxidized.

At first application, I totally loved it. It can provide me medium to full coverage and completely conceals my dark blemishes. It is not grayish either. I would set it with loose powder.

However, I noticed that after two hours, I started to become really oily. Also, when it is too hot, it becomes very cakey on my face and is not good at all. I tried using a different powder but with same results. I tried changing the way I apply it like using smaller amount and trying to blend it more but to no avail.

Also, I used it again and was exposed to heat then suddenly cold temperature. It was really cakey after two and a half hours and there's no way to correct it but remove it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this BB cream. First of all, the color is a great match for me, doesn't leave a white cast, and feels nice and moisturising without being greasy. Texture is quite watery and light and easy to blend in. My favourite BB Cream out of the many that I tried.

This is my second bb cream, and I had pretty high hopes for this(I got this in shade #21) and im not impressed.

So the good things about this product is that the coverage is decent and since my face is already pretty oily, this didnt add to its oilyness as this cream felt like a "second skin", which is great because no one likes to feel greasy all day.

The other good thing about this is the packaging, it looks pretty nice! However, I find the pump a little hard to control..I just got this today and tried it twice and so much product came out.... =S
The other con about this bb cream is that it gives me a grey-ish tone to my skin, maybe its too light? but shade #23 is too dark for me! *sigh* It is also very heavily scented, which is something that makes me cringe a bit every time i apply it, due to my sensitive skin.

This cream didnt look natural on me at all, especially in natural lighting, and let's face itm we can't hide in our room all day with this on our face to avoid it from looking unnatural outdoors! I will most likely use this to mix with foundations that are too dark, as this does have a grey-ish/paler tint which would help with darker/orange-y shades. Price-wise, def sort of pricy though..but I like how the ingredients are more natural than an many creams out there nowadays!

*EDIT--
It doesnt break me out too much, but the oil control is pretty bad. It feels greasy an hour or so upon application! (even with powder over it!)! The other issue I discovered is that it accentuates the flakier areas of my face, such as around my nose and my pimples ):

i'm very happy with this product. I have Asian skin. Not oily at all. I love when it has natural look, light and it's really perfect on me.

This is my first bb purchase - I purchased this from Missha website and received a free sample box with the purchase with three bb creams and their remover. I was very impressed with the value and their service. And so far I love all their products. I have these brown spots on my face that drive me nuts and these help to cover them as well as add SPF protection to prevent them from getting worse. Used and blended correctly this product goes a long way in producing a flawless looking face. I will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've got 2 BB Creams from Missha, the M Perfect Cover, as well as this one. Honestly I cant differentiate between the 2. They both look the same, feel the same and give the same result. The only difference that I notice is the scent, and the packaging.
This M Signature one is slightly more expensive then the M Perfect Cover, and if I knew the results were virtually similar, I would not have brought the M Signature BB Cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It gives a flawless coverage and does not dry or crack into the slight wrinkles I have. Lasts all day, I look exactly the same at 8pm as I apply this at 10am. Better than any foundation I have tried.

That said, I am not a fan of this product. It does not feel natural, no matter even if I use a small amount. Its just too obvious I have makeup on my skin. That's not really the worst part. What's bad is taking it off. I have to use almond oil AND a regular cleanser AND a toner to take it all off. It doesn't remove easily, which only tells me this product has the potential for a major breakout if you are not careful. I use a hot wash cloth when I take it off, and that wash cloth has to be soaked in serious soapy hot water to get all the stubborn BB cream off afterwards.

To me, this just feels like a really thick creamy foundation with SPF. I can't imagine how this treats the skin, as I feel my skin can hardly breathe when I put it on. I can't imagine applying this day in and day out, and not feel that this is going to damage my skin at some point soon. It's a "no" for me.