August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by erica420

The 21 is too light for me and the 23 is too dark, so I bought both and i mix them together with a little bit more 21 than 23. The 23 is more yellowish, and the 21 is more beige but it just works well for my yellow Asian skin tone mixing them.

Light to medium coverage, use only a little bit or youll look really made,up, good for day time use, bad for night time use, good for dry skin. My skin's pretty nice, so this is good for me. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with very oily skin or wants more coverage

The packaging sucks tho. It's pretty, but the pump MUST be upside down for it to come out smoothly. So keep it on your shelf with the lid on, but im very disorganized, so it takes FOREVER for it to come out haha

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by xp0lished

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first bb cream and I am extremely happy with the results! I have dry skin and usually with my other foundations you would be able to see dry patches but this bb cream keeps my skin moisturized. I am an NC 25 and I bought it in No. 23 which matched my skin really well. I have pretty good skin with minor blemishes and this bb cream covers the blemishes and redness extremely well. I also like the fact that it has SPF of 27, which is a lot higher than most foundations/day moisturizers. And despite the high spf, it still photographs really well. I bought the 20mL tube to just see if I would like it and my mom saw how nice it looked on me so she also uses it. It has been 3 months with the both of us using it and I still have quite a bit left. I am ordering the full size tube now seeing that it would take a while for it to arrive. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for those looking for a hassle-free bb cream. It is easy and quick to apply and it lasts throughout the entire day without any touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in #23, and I really like it. It is lighter in color than the Skin79 Dream Girls BB cream that I tried. It's also thicker and not as easy to blend, but this one covers really well. (Skin79 is really sheer and a tad greasy compared to this one.) This one is a really great consistency and covers really well. I'm impressed. It's more expensive than the Missha M Perfect Cover (never tried it). They do sell a mini size on the missha website for about $16.99. I purchased this from Rubyruby store on ebay. (she's great!) It was about $13.95 including shipping which is a good deal. I'm about NC30-35, and the #23 blended well and adapted perfectly to my skintone. Highly recommend this. I love that it's not greasy. (I have a dry forehead, but the rest of my face has some oil to it) This lasts all day. I had to use my Neutrogena makeup removing wipes or MAC's cleanse off oil to remove this. If you just use cleanser and water, you're not going to get it all off.

(my main reason for getting this over the Perfect Cover is because this said "hypo-allergetic", and my skin is sensitive. this did not break me out like the Skin79 Dreamgirls. That one broke me out a little.)

*5/4/11*- love this. the color really does adapt to my skintone a few minutes after applying! does not irritate my skin like a lot of bases do. i really like this

*edit: 5/18/2011- wore this as a base under my LA Minerals foundation, and my complexion looks amazing almost doll-like (which I love). I had only used this alone before, but I really like it as a base for other foundation as well. I can't rave enough about this stuff. It's on sale right now on missha's official website

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dancer14927

I have this BB cream in No. 23, and it matches my NC30 skin perfectly. I apply it with my fingers, and one pump dispenses just enough for a thin layer over my whole face. It goes on with a slightly grey cast, but it disappears within 30 minutes and my skin looks great.
I love how this makes my skin feel! It's very light for a BB cream, lighter than Missha Perfect Cover or Skin79 Diamond BB creams. It is slightly thicker than Revlon PhotoReady, but lighter than MAC Hyper Real, in terms of foundations. It gives me great coverage as well, I would say I get somewhere between light and medium coverage with one pump, but I've built it up to medium using two pumps and a stippling brush. When I wear this, I can also skip concealer on some parts of my face because it just makes my skin look so good. I never feel like it weighs down my skin, and it almost feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face! Love it.
I always set with powder, and use a primer beforehand, so I do get a whole day's wear out of this. I can put this on around 8AM and go until 9PM without retouching. It gives me pretty good oil control (I do have combination skin with an oily T-zone) too, and I only have to blot once a day.
Hands down, it's my favorite BB cream!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color of this product didn't work for me so I didn't wear it long enough to comment on the consistency, but I wanted to review it to compare it to some other BB cream shades. #21, as compared to the #1 shades in Skinfood Mushroom, Red Bean, and Aloe, is significantly paler, with less orange/brown/red tones. On my skin, although it was pale, it was also blotchy and created strange dark shadows. I'm sure this works for some people, though, especially if you WANT to be pale & porcelain. Personally, although my skin is pale, I prefer to look a bit on the sun-kissed side of things.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by garnet90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well,this is the first time i write cm here.I've tried a lot of bbcreams,since i', in asia so it's kinda easy for me to purchase bbcreams from korea.This one is a winner.I have samples of it be4,but never tried.When I tried,I had to buy full size because I love this bbcream so much.The colour I use is no21,nearly perfect for my NC15-NC20 i guess.The colour is a bit off since it leans toward pinky/grey undertone,but not visible.I love the glow when I use this,even on humid and hot weather,I still look good,and I have combo skin in summertime.It's so longlasting on me,no blotchy,no flaky,no oily,just perfect glow.I can have this on at 6am,and after a long day,when i get home at 10,I still look perfect.Many pp ask me if I wear makeup or not because this bbcream looks so natural on me,i need half pea size.But i have pretty good skin to start with,but i'm sure if you have blemishes,this bbcream can double up as concealer as well.HG bbcream,and i've tried a lot,from Skinfood,Natural Republic,Peripera,Baviphat,Etude house,Lioele,The face shop,Skin79,Innisfree

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kazoozle

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It gives my skin a healthy glow, It has a really good coverage and that is coming from someone who has acne rosacea so my face is bright red in the cheeks, chin and I get really bad spots, I also have very sensitive skin and I have had no issues with rashes or more breakouts or itchy skin.
The product has good durability, I wore it all day and it still looked good, I find that it is buildable for those problem areas and doesn't come out looking cakey.
I would also like mention I had no issues with oiliness or dry skin and I liked the fact it already has sunscreen so I don't have to apply any before hand. :)

overall this is a great BB cream and I have had the pleasure of trying a few brands in the past, The price isn't the most affordable but I believe the quality of the product makes up for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SandraHe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the best BB cream that I've ever used! I've used BB creams from Skinfood, Skin79, Dr. G, Maybelline, Hanskin, and others. I have acne scars from my younger years, and this cream magically covers up my dark acne scars. My pores become invisible and I look like I have naturally perfect skin. My skin tone is light with pinkish yellow tones, and I use No. 21 Light/Pink Beige. It is the perfect shade for my light skin. I love this BB cream because I have dry skin, and this BB cream does not cake on my face or make my dry spots more noticeable. After only using this cream for a week, my acne scars are diminishing and my pores and shrinking. My skin is overall more healthier. Do not be hesitant to try this BB cream, because you won't regret it. Just a few nights ago, I stayed in the kitchen and cooked a large meal for hours, my skin did not even get the tinniest bit of excess oil. Usually after cooking in my kitchen for a long time, my face would look like an oil slick! But it did not happen with this BB cream. In summary, try this BB cream if you want smooth skin! This BB cream will cover your acne scars, even diminish those scars, minimize your pores, and minimize oil on your face. I love this BB cream, and will never waste my money on another brand.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by sweetpiggy

I have the M signature real complete bb cream #23 and this is my first time trying this bb cream. I’ve been using this for a week. So far, I am in love with this bb cream. The shade of this bb cream is just right for my skin tone. It‘s not too light as tinted moisturizers and not too made-up or heavy as foundation. My skin is combination skin, very sensitive and little pimple. The oil control is quite good to be honest. This bb cream also covers the pimple completely. And I used to hate wearing sun block on my skin because sun block is very greasy. This bb cream also has SPF but it is not greasy at all so now every time I go out, I just need to put this bb cream on. It is perfect for cover and blocks the sun. The smell of this bb cream is great. I love the smell. It is truly makes my skin look smooth and clears for the entire long

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by simply

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I think I've been searching for the perfect tinted moisturizer for years. And by perfect I mean something that would cover up redness and faint blemishes while still maintaining a natural finish and texture. I'm a NC25-30 and the 23 shade matches my skin perfectly.

I bought this while I was in Korea, where I paid probably a little over $20. You only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face, and yes, you will need a concealer for additional blemish or undereye coverage. While you don't have to set it with a powder (it has a matte finish with natural sheen, if that makes sense) I do it anyway to prevent breakthrough shine later in the day.

While I do wish the pump worked more smoothly, it's something I can easily get over considering how great this BB cream is.