October 20, 2014 | 2077 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Annessa

I have very oily/combination skin... occasionally dry areas (around my nose, corners of mouth), especially during the winter. I don't have sensitive skin, and have never had any sort of negative reaction to any cosmetic or skincare product (so far... knock on wood). That said, the only things keeping me from giving this HG status and 5 lippies is that the color is very slightly off and that the oil control isn't that great (then again, nothing on the market really controls the oiliness for me-- always need to blot or use setting powder). Like previous reviewers have mentioned, their is a slight greyish tone to it, but it's not too bad. I have some redness/blotchy areas (nose, chin) and this covers quite well-- it's also buildable, but I usually don't need much more than a small pump to cover my face). I've had people compliment my skin most often when I am using this. I definitely prefer this bb cream over Perfect Cover because it doesn't feel as heavy and it is easier to blend. I love wearing bb cream, especially during the warmer months... doesn't feel like I have makeup on, and it looks more natural than foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by mneiai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the first BB cream I really tried, so in a month or two I may change my mind. I got this, Missha Perfect Cover, and Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Action at the same time.

I swatched them on my arm and could tell very quickly the Skin79 would be too dark. I'm NC15 (117 in MUFE HD) and got the two Missha ones in #21, which looked pretty close to perfect. However, when wearing them in the sunlight, the slight greyish tone will make you look paler. I don't think it's BAD, but some people might. Otherwise, I don't notice it looking bad on my yellow/olive toned skin and it did not oxidize very much if at all.

This has decent coverage for what it is. It tones down my pink cheeks and acne and helps cover up my large pores. It also helps to smooth out my skin in general. I like this a lot and find that when I set it with powder it will last about 5 hours, which is typical for light-coverage things on my face. If I don't set it with powder, however, it lasts a very short time and I can get more oily than I want to be. I have tried this over moisturizer and alone and am not sure which one I prefer. This had the least overwhelming scent of the three, as well, one which faded quickly after application. I have been using my fingers and it goes on smoothly and blends very well.

I ordered this on the Missha website, which holds frequent sales and promos (this was on sale--$12.99 for 45g--and I received the Perfect Cover for free). I like doing that with foreign products so I have a definite genuine product in my hands to compare to any future purchases.

Unless something odd happens or one of the others I have ordered turn out to be amazing, I will definitely be repurchasing this.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This is my first attempt with a bb cream. I received this as a sample in #23. #23 is a tad smidge too light for my summer skin but if I apply a matte bronzer over, it looks perfect! My first impression after applying this was I have no pores. Where did they go? I'm looking very hard for my pores and they are gone. Wow, I was totally surprised of how well this made my skin smooth and completely poreless. For me, this is good medium cover (I'm more of a natural everyday sheer cover person) so I found this to be up to par with going out/night makeup. Another thing I love about this bb cream is that I did some physical labor for two hours and my face stayed oil-free with this and I'm not even wearing a primer with it. The finish is satin with a tiny hint of glow and makes me look more polished then a TM. My only possible issue would be a skin reaction or breakout. So far, my skin feels nice with no signs of irritation and I can't even feel this on my skin. I will update if this causes breakouts. If not, I will certainly purchase a full size :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this one in shade #23 (same shade I bought in Perfect Cover). I find this has the same coverage as Perfect Cover as well - see my review on perfect cover. This one starts off a tad bit grey but does oxidize to match my NC30 skin tone shortly after. I find the consistency to be a bit runnier than the PC and I don't really prefer one over the other, they're both pretty similar once on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by xfrommetoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positive
* Easy to work with (can be applied with your fingers)
* Easily blendible with a foundation brush (in my opinion, it looks much better when using a brush)
* Keeps the skin moisturised throughout the day
* Light coverage (for those with good skin, it helps the face look less cakey and more natural)
* SPF 25
* Feels like it is barely there and gives off the "natural" look

Negative
* Light coverage (for those who have blemishes or scars, it may not full cover them)
* The colour range is limited (B.B. creams are often too light for most skin tones)
* No. 23 is a little too yellow, whilst No. 21 is too light
* It highlights dry areas on the face
* Not recommended for dry skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I imagined BB cream to be a better tinted moisturizer: you don't feel it is there but look good.
I tried Legere White Multi: like the glow but the white cast took a while to sink in. also it is thick to spread on face.
Then I got Missha Signature Real BB cream in 23. No white cast here for my NC25ish skin. I like the consistency as well, a milky lotion that feels nice and light to apply. However the coverage looks quite substantial..at first I made the mistake of using it as a tinted moisturizer, (spread a rich layer on my face) and I had a cakey look with pronouced fine lines. but after a few practices it got much better: Tone, Moisturize, Primer and just a thin layer of the BB cream, then a light dust of powder to set. It gave me a polished look that lasted all day.
Well, I like this product. but I don't see the point of buying it as I already have a few liquid foundations that work the same way. I was hoping BB cream to be something easier to use.
On the other hand it can be a nice alternative to liquid foundation, If your shade is NC35 and below. It has a grayish undertone that counters redness. It would get darker if you are oily. The tube is pretty and travel friendly compared to those glass bottles.
I gave it 4 lippies but it's more like 3.5, given that it is one of the more expensive BB creams. To me this is not a " one tube does it all " product. it is basicially another liquid foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by erica420

The 21 is too light for me and the 23 is too dark, so I bought both and i mix them together with a little bit more 21 than 23. The 23 is more yellowish, and the 21 is more beige but it just works well for my yellow Asian skin tone mixing them.

Light to medium coverage, use only a little bit or youll look really made,up, good for day time use, bad for night time use, good for dry skin. My skin's pretty nice, so this is good for me. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with very oily skin or wants more coverage

The packaging sucks tho. It's pretty, but the pump MUST be upside down for it to come out smoothly. So keep it on your shelf with the lid on, but im very disorganized, so it takes FOREVER for it to come out haha

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by xp0lished

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first bb cream and I am extremely happy with the results! I have dry skin and usually with my other foundations you would be able to see dry patches but this bb cream keeps my skin moisturized. I am an NC 25 and I bought it in No. 23 which matched my skin really well. I have pretty good skin with minor blemishes and this bb cream covers the blemishes and redness extremely well. I also like the fact that it has SPF of 27, which is a lot higher than most foundations/day moisturizers. And despite the high spf, it still photographs really well. I bought the 20mL tube to just see if I would like it and my mom saw how nice it looked on me so she also uses it. It has been 3 months with the both of us using it and I still have quite a bit left. I am ordering the full size tube now seeing that it would take a while for it to arrive. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for those looking for a hassle-free bb cream. It is easy and quick to apply and it lasts throughout the entire day without any touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in #23, and I really like it. It is lighter in color than the Skin79 Dream Girls BB cream that I tried. It's also thicker and not as easy to blend, but this one covers really well. (Skin79 is really sheer and a tad greasy compared to this one.) This one is a really great consistency and covers really well. I'm impressed. It's more expensive than the Missha M Perfect Cover (never tried it). They do sell a mini size on the missha website for about $16.99. I purchased this from Rubyruby store on ebay. (she's great!) It was about $13.95 including shipping which is a good deal. I'm about NC30-35, and the #23 blended well and adapted perfectly to my skintone. Highly recommend this. I love that it's not greasy. (I have a dry forehead, but the rest of my face has some oil to it) This lasts all day. I had to use my Neutrogena makeup removing wipes or MAC's cleanse off oil to remove this. If you just use cleanser and water, you're not going to get it all off.

(my main reason for getting this over the Perfect Cover is because this said "hypo-allergetic", and my skin is sensitive. this did not break me out like the Skin79 Dreamgirls. That one broke me out a little.)

*5/4/11*- love this. the color really does adapt to my skintone a few minutes after applying! does not irritate my skin like a lot of bases do. i really like this

*edit: 5/18/2011- wore this as a base under my LA Minerals foundation, and my complexion looks amazing almost doll-like (which I love). I had only used this alone before, but I really like it as a base for other foundation as well. I can't rave enough about this stuff. It's on sale right now on missha's official website

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dancer14927

I have this BB cream in No. 23, and it matches my NC30 skin perfectly. I apply it with my fingers, and one pump dispenses just enough for a thin layer over my whole face. It goes on with a slightly grey cast, but it disappears within 30 minutes and my skin looks great.
I love how this makes my skin feel! It's very light for a BB cream, lighter than Missha Perfect Cover or Skin79 Diamond BB creams. It is slightly thicker than Revlon PhotoReady, but lighter than MAC Hyper Real, in terms of foundations. It gives me great coverage as well, I would say I get somewhere between light and medium coverage with one pump, but I've built it up to medium using two pumps and a stippling brush. When I wear this, I can also skip concealer on some parts of my face because it just makes my skin look so good. I never feel like it weighs down my skin, and it almost feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face! Love it.
I always set with powder, and use a primer beforehand, so I do get a whole day's wear out of this. I can put this on around 8AM and go until 9PM without retouching. It gives me pretty good oil control (I do have combination skin with an oily T-zone) too, and I only have to blot once a day.
Hands down, it's my favorite BB cream!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No