Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 11/20/2012 5:24:00 AM

a wonderful YSL TE substitute...
amazingly effective,soft, great coverage, and brightens the under eye area like nothing does...
usually I put ''light'' nuance, and then dab it lightly...then I put my every day under eye concealer...skin seems to be nourished,brightened, and concealer glides over it beautifully....

I adore this product, and pitty we here have a limited range of shades which is really sad, because from only 2 shades available, it is almost impossible to find the lighter one...(Light)....we have medium which is too dark and therefore not usable...

10/10

on 11/20/2012 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a mediocre undereye concealer. I have hereditary bad undereye circles. I have had them since i was 12, and i have fine lines under my eyes, not because i'm old, i'm like 27, but because the way my eyes are structured. I have always had a hard time finding good undereye concealer, until i stumbled upon benefit erase paste-still my HG which is really opaque and good. I like this because of its convenience, its easy to apply and the consistency is rather thin.

This also gives a decent amount of coverage, not the most opaque undereye concealers you have ever seen, but it covers okay(light-medium). Because of the consistency, it's easily blendable and doesnt dry too quickly, and once applied its actually very cooling. In my country this only comes in one shade, unfortunately, this comes in the lightest shade, although a tad too light for me, but once blended it's still okay.. Stays on at least for 6 hours before disappearing, creases after 4 hours and It doesnt highlight any of my undereye fine lines upon application but after awhile it settles into the fine lines.... Doesnt give me milia and i have not noticed any improvements when using this, all in all-okay -mediocre not the best, I will buy again simply because of the convenience of its application and because i'm lazy lol, not because this is a super great concealer.

on 11/17/2012 11:23:00 PM

I bought this because I seem to have constant dark circles under my eyes these days and find myself often looking tired. I am impressed with the coverage that this product gives me, it covers my dark circles better than lots of other concealers I have tried. I notice it gives a cooling effect when applied and definitely helps my eyes to look less tired. The color selection isnt great, fair, medium, dark? but luckily for me the fair tone is perfect and there is no weird color tone to it after it has been applied which is good. Packaging is a 3 because every time I unscrew the lid it has leaked a little bit from inside the bottle and onto the rolling ball applicator which feels wasteful..

Cons:

- Doesn't last all day
- Doesn't completely cover my dark circles so I feel like I need another concealer over it.
- Feels a bit dry for my under eyes after a while.
- I havn't seen any evidence of these product reducing my dark circles or bags, it just wakes my eyes up temporarily and covers the dark circles.
- Feel like the price is too much for what it does.

on 11/16/2012 6:14:00 PM

love it so far..nice cooling effect its not a thick formula but not too watery its just the right formula to easily blend out and not become cakey .. its not a heavy duty concealer but it gives a more natual coverage for dark circles it actually does brighten and does not dry out my under eyes...the only thing i could find wrong with it is that when applied directly under the eye it can sometimes apply too much overall i love it! and another plus it does not crease but it does fade after like 6-8 hrs but with a good setting powder it can last longer also i dobt believe its waterproof but haven't tried that out yet will definitely repurchase!

on 11/15/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this stick a couple of months ago. Not so impressed with the results. In fact, I don't see the 'concealing' effects at all. Maybe it's just me. I'll stick to ZA's Perfect Concealer, which conceals my under eye better.

Overall:

Packaging: 2/5 (Very messy, the liquid leaks out, over time)

Price: 3-4/5 (Expensive for me & doesn't show any results)

Results: F

Re-Purchase?: Sorry, No.

on 11/9/2012 8:52:00 AM

Love the format , literally LIVES in my hand bag cause i use it as a concealer for anything - covers dark circles completely - works for me BUT :
i need to make sure i put a extra rich eye cream as it doenst moisturise at all for me -
and after a while makes wrinkle more visible .

also i dont like the fact it is not a natural product - Garnier i still not making a good enough effort for natural products ! so for that will try find a substitute .

on 11/1/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for a few weeks and I like it. It reduces the appearance of my undereye circles maybe 50-70%. I like this better than other concealers I have tried because the liquid formula doesn't look chalky. The color is close to my own skin tone but a little more peach colored. I actually use this on more than just under my eyes; I use it allover. This doesn't work miracles, at least not for me, but if I had to choose just one makeup item to use before leaving the house, this would be it.

on 10/25/2012 7:41:00 AM

Wonderfully simple application, though I find I have to smooth out the product with a finger. Really helps cooling down puffiness and does a good job at concealing the dark areas.

Love how this conceals your dark circles as well as adding a cooling effect on them. Keeps you awake! Wish it was a little cheaper, but then again, not everyone can get what they want :) It's a really neat product, definitely will repurchase again.

on 10/23/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if it really helps my dark circle go away over use and time but it does a great job of concealing any discoloration around my eye area and is feels nice and cooling during application.