August 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like this concealer,., it makes me look really natural , so i don't use it alone because it is light coverage , so i use Neutrogena yellow stick concealer under my eyes but i don't put too much because it can look cakey then i apply the garniers concealer and it blends so well with my skin tone ,it gives this bright effect under your eyes so you look more awake ,.,this concealer can also work alone but i like having a little more coverage on my dark circles that's why i use it with the yellow concealer ,and it does last a long time ,overall i recommend this concealer :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit- on its own, lasting power is TERRIBLE. will not repurchase as i have to touch it up throughout the day though i set with powder.

Not much to criticize about this product. 'Tis easy to use, the novelty and slight cooling effect of the application is fun, and the brightening effect is noticeable, but not over the top (i.e. you won't find this cakey). Thought I would dislike it-- scoffing at the claims, and passing it by, thinking it too gimmicky to be of any use. Only got it cuz AModelRecommends (great blogger/youtuber) demonstrated it, and it actually worked really well!
Over concealer, I apply it in an upside down triangle shape--so when I blend it out, it brightens the entire under eye socket (looks more natural than a harsh horizontal stripe).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Really drying on my skin and noticeable.
Plus it has alcohol as one of its main ingredients

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Elise999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No good. I have very fair skin, thin skin around my eyes, and dark circles of course. This Garnier product doesn't even assure full coverage in the first stages after application. In less than an hour it's gone and the skin around my eyes is dark again. It doesn't treat the skin too well either- it doesn't blend well, it's like it can't reach deeper levels of skin and just stays there. I have tried Estee Lauder (long lasting but drying), Bobbi Brown (probably the best of these three) and Mac (no complaints) before this. This Garnier product doesn't stand a chance in comparison..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by iciikreamm

I immediately tried the product as soon as I got it and boy was I in love! It provided me with just enough coverage to cover my dark circles without drying my eyes at all! Nowadays, I don't even need to put on any undereye concealer!! (Note it is perfect for my eyes,as they are not heavily dark, but this may not be the best thing for people with darker circles as you may want some concealer on top as this is only light-medium coverage)

With that said, the ONLY downside to this product is the packaging. The roll on doesn't seem to sit nicely like the other eye roll ons creams I've used. Sometimes the product doesnt distribute onto the eyes so i need to swipe it on my hands a few times before retrying it on my eyes. But I am in nooooo way complaining as the product itself serves its justice so well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by t2oll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! I'm on my 2nd botle and it lasts a lot of time!

PROS
- Very good for dark circles
- does not dry out skin
- lasts on skin
- easy to apply (I do not use the roll, I just take some with my finger)

CONS
- I don't see the packaging working, product leaks out
- makes a big mess leaking A LOT

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The color does not go with my skin tone. I like their under eye puffyness roller so I gave this product a try. A fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Pyretta5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff. It works well even when I don't put on any other makeup and while it doesn't cover them completely, it does do a pretty good job at hiding my dark circles. The price is fantastic too. Only giving it a 4 because by the time I go to do under my second eye, I have to roll it up and down my hand a bit to get the same amount of coverage I got on the first eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by rhondawibmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sooo great for over forty women with drier, crepier under eye area. It covers so well and never creases. It also never gets cakey or dry. Try applying it by tapping it in and then reapply if needed. This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I have moderate dark circles with light skin. The color of the original one is perfect. I think its the color that makes it so perfect. The color is peachy and perfect! Love!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by maferzar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing, it perfroms magic on me! .I usually stay to really late studying so the next morming ill wake up with serious dark circles, but this concealer completely hides it and makes it look like i got my full 10 hours of sleep its absolutley amazing, one of my favorites without a doubt!