July 29, 2014 | 1577 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Elise999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No good. I have very fair skin, thin skin around my eyes, and dark circles of course. This Garnier product doesn't even assure full coverage in the first stages after application. In less than an hour it's gone and the skin around my eyes is dark again. It doesn't treat the skin too well either- it doesn't blend well, it's like it can't reach deeper levels of skin and just stays there. I have tried Estee Lauder (long lasting but drying), Bobbi Brown (probably the best of these three) and Mac (no complaints) before this. This Garnier product doesn't stand a chance in comparison..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by iciikreamm

I immediately tried the product as soon as I got it and boy was I in love! It provided me with just enough coverage to cover my dark circles without drying my eyes at all! Nowadays, I don't even need to put on any undereye concealer!! (Note it is perfect for my eyes,as they are not heavily dark, but this may not be the best thing for people with darker circles as you may want some concealer on top as this is only light-medium coverage)

With that said, the ONLY downside to this product is the packaging. The roll on doesn't seem to sit nicely like the other eye roll ons creams I've used. Sometimes the product doesnt distribute onto the eyes so i need to swipe it on my hands a few times before retrying it on my eyes. But I am in nooooo way complaining as the product itself serves its justice so well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by t2oll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! I'm on my 2nd botle and it lasts a lot of time!

PROS
- Very good for dark circles
- does not dry out skin
- lasts on skin
- easy to apply (I do not use the roll, I just take some with my finger)

CONS
- I don't see the packaging working, product leaks out
- makes a big mess leaking A LOT

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The color does not go with my skin tone. I like their under eye puffyness roller so I gave this product a try. A fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Pyretta5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff. It works well even when I don't put on any other makeup and while it doesn't cover them completely, it does do a pretty good job at hiding my dark circles. The price is fantastic too. Only giving it a 4 because by the time I go to do under my second eye, I have to roll it up and down my hand a bit to get the same amount of coverage I got on the first eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by rhondawibmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sooo great for over forty women with drier, crepier under eye area. It covers so well and never creases. It also never gets cakey or dry. Try applying it by tapping it in and then reapply if needed. This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I have moderate dark circles with light skin. The color of the original one is perfect. I think its the color that makes it so perfect. The color is peachy and perfect! Love!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by maferzar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing, it perfroms magic on me! .I usually stay to really late studying so the next morming ill wake up with serious dark circles, but this concealer completely hides it and makes it look like i got my full 10 hours of sleep its absolutley amazing, one of my favorites without a doubt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this for about 6 months and am getting ready to purchase again. I usually dab a small amount of this under my eyes, (sometimes over, sometimes under foundation) - I then let it sit for a few minutes while I do something else and then with my ring finger, gently blend this in. It instantly brightens my dark areas and makes my eyes look fresh and awake! The formula is rather watery and thin which I like because it does not crease and I am still able to use a regular concealer over it if I need extra coverage. It is quite pricey here in Canada and as with other products, I would never pay full price for this and wait for it to go on sale.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

i LOVE this. I apply it after my foundation. I put it on my ring fingers, and dab it into my undereye area. It brightens up the area so nicely. This stuff does not crease, does not settle into lines, and does not dry out the undereye area. It actually seems to moisturize it. It's a very watery, shimmery product, just give it a try, it's so worth it. I'll use this forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot imagine why this product has such a high rating on MA. If dark circles are a problem for you, this ain't the answer. While it does soften them somewhat, it is in no way a substitute for concealer. Don't waste your money.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No