Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 11/17/2012 11:23:00 PM

I bought this because I seem to have constant dark circles under my eyes these days and find myself often looking tired. I am impressed with the coverage that this product gives me, it covers my dark circles better than lots of other concealers I have tried. I notice it gives a cooling effect when applied and definitely helps my eyes to look less tired. The color selection isnt great, fair, medium, dark? but luckily for me the fair tone is perfect and there is no weird color tone to it after it has been applied which is good. Packaging is a 3 because every time I unscrew the lid it has leaked a little bit from inside the bottle and onto the rolling ball applicator which feels wasteful..

Cons:

- Doesn't last all day
- Doesn't completely cover my dark circles so I feel like I need another concealer over it.
- Feels a bit dry for my under eyes after a while.
- I havn't seen any evidence of these product reducing my dark circles or bags, it just wakes my eyes up temporarily and covers the dark circles.
- Feel like the price is too much for what it does.

on 11/16/2012 6:14:00 PM

love it so far..nice cooling effect its not a thick formula but not too watery its just the right formula to easily blend out and not become cakey .. its not a heavy duty concealer but it gives a more natual coverage for dark circles it actually does brighten and does not dry out my under eyes...the only thing i could find wrong with it is that when applied directly under the eye it can sometimes apply too much overall i love it! and another plus it does not crease but it does fade after like 6-8 hrs but with a good setting powder it can last longer also i dobt believe its waterproof but haven't tried that out yet will definitely repurchase!

on 11/15/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this stick a couple of months ago. Not so impressed with the results. In fact, I don't see the 'concealing' effects at all. Maybe it's just me. I'll stick to ZA's Perfect Concealer, which conceals my under eye better.

Overall:

Packaging: 2/5 (Very messy, the liquid leaks out, over time)

Price: 3-4/5 (Expensive for me & doesn't show any results)

Results: F

Re-Purchase?: Sorry, No.

on 11/9/2012 8:52:00 AM

Love the format , literally LIVES in my hand bag cause i use it as a concealer for anything - covers dark circles completely - works for me BUT :
i need to make sure i put a extra rich eye cream as it doenst moisturise at all for me -
and after a while makes wrinkle more visible .

also i dont like the fact it is not a natural product - Garnier i still not making a good enough effort for natural products ! so for that will try find a substitute .

on 11/1/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for a few weeks and I like it. It reduces the appearance of my undereye circles maybe 50-70%. I like this better than other concealers I have tried because the liquid formula doesn't look chalky. The color is close to my own skin tone but a little more peach colored. I actually use this on more than just under my eyes; I use it allover. This doesn't work miracles, at least not for me, but if I had to choose just one makeup item to use before leaving the house, this would be it.

on 10/25/2012 7:41:00 AM

Wonderfully simple application, though I find I have to smooth out the product with a finger. Really helps cooling down puffiness and does a good job at concealing the dark areas.

Love how this conceals your dark circles as well as adding a cooling effect on them. Keeps you awake! Wish it was a little cheaper, but then again, not everyone can get what they want :) It's a really neat product, definitely will repurchase again.

on 10/23/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if it really helps my dark circle go away over use and time but it does a great job of concealing any discoloration around my eye area and is feels nice and cooling during application.

on 10/14/2012 7:57:00 AM

So fresh and natural! Blends perfectly and brightens up, just make sure to only use one layer (it can still be a pretty thick layer) unless you want a yellow line. It's perfect for those with not so dark eye area so i love it!!

on 10/10/2012 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually like this concealer,., it makes me look really natural , so i don't use it alone because it is light coverage , so i use Neutrogena yellow stick concealer under my eyes but i don't put too much because it can look cakey then i apply the garniers concealer and it blends so well with my skin tone ,it gives this bright effect under your eyes so you look more awake ,.,this concealer can also work alone but i like having a little more coverage on my dark circles that's why i use it with the yellow concealer ,and it does last a long time ,overall i recommend this concealer :)