October 24, 2014 | 1441 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbee

Ladies, I ain't gonna lie. I use these to keep my bizness fresh in the hot summer months. They're cooling, they keep my action smelling fresh, and they're just the ticket in the middle of a hot humid day. I'm sure I could use them on my face, too, but I keep them in my purse and never take them out, so I end up just washing my face with CeraVe at the end of the day. Maybe once summer ends, they'll find their way to my bathroom sink, and I'll try them out on my face. For now, I'm packin'.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by butterflyoj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After watching countless amounts of youtube makeup gurus recomend this product i decided to buy them. they sting my eyes sooo much. I will not repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

These smell amaaaaazing ... I love getting a good whiff of it whenever I take one out to wipe my face hahaha :P But anyway, I do think it does a good job at removing all my face make up off my face ... now it does say that you don't even need to cleanse your fast after because it's that affective but I do go the extra step and cleanse my face with a cleanser just because I want to make sure I get every bit of make up and dirt off. There are great for those long days where I come home super late and get too lazy to remove ALL my make up (i know i know, shame on me) and just use these towels to remove all my make up :) Howeverrr, it doesn't completely remove all my eye make up so I do have to use a separate eye make up remover along with the towels (fyi, I do wear waterproof eye makeup).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I watched a beauty guru use these on YT. She described them as being very calming, great smelling, effective, all that jazz. So I go out and buy myself a pack with my friend, get home, super psyched, rub all my makeup off. Lo and behold, I felt like someone was rubbing alcohol with a loofah into an open wound. Horrible pain, and after a little while, one of my eyes swelled to a tremendous size. Gave em to my friend, and her skin which can handle anything. Not worth twenty cents, let alone $6. I had a lesser reaction to the body butter, but it still made me real itchy and red. My advice? Wash your face at night. It really is the best thing to do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by shanidy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to say no to buying these again. Unless they cost less than asking my face with battery acid? These stung my face sooooo badly. I couldn't wash it off fast enough. 3 hours later, my skin is still red and stinging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by horsegirl318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really like these wipes. I use them at night to take my makeup off if i am to lazy to wash my face with my cleanser,i dont normally wear any eye makeup so i dont know how they work there. But they work well to take all my foundation off and dont irritate my skin.I also use them after i workout and they leave my face feeling refreshed, plus removing all the sweat and grime.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by r0cksh0w

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a sample pack of these in the July MyGlam bag. Oh my god. The burn. I feel like I got a sunburn. These are awful. It took off my makeup OK, I guess, but it's definitely not worth the "just poured acid on my face" feeling. I find it perplexing that they tout these as being 'soothing' on the front of the package.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by 4815162342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try this product. My skin isn't very sensitive and i'm not allergic to many makeup products, but when I used these my face got really itchy, red, and bumpy. It made my skin irritated and made it feel tight. You shouldn't purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these as a present in a goodie bag from a party that I went to. I absolutely loved the packaging and the smell of the towelettes. However, after trying them my face started to break out. I have used tons of different brands of cleansing towelettes but this is the only one that made me break out. I really wish I could use it because they smell so good and leave my face feeling very fresh and clean. Not sure why I broke out but maybe other people will not have this problem. Since they seem so great I really hope that other people can use and enjoy them.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by drugstorejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard many encouraging reviews on YouTube as well as online. However, these makeup wipes failed to remove "every trace" of makeup (I use waterproof mascara). After a few swipes, my makeup wasn't visible on my face anymore but I get the feeling that my face is still covered in makeup. As I was applying this product to my face, it immediately stung my face and irritated it. This also dried out my skin. So bottom line: I will not recommend this to anyone, although I heard many great reviews on this product.