Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 10/28/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

OMG I BOUGHT THIS THINKING IT WAS "Oh so amazing~" Just cos myglam had this and michellephan showed this in her beach beauty video and i thought this was really good, and i bought a pack of 30, the full sized wipes, and when you wipe your FACE AND EYES and remove makeup off your entire face, IT STINGS YOUR FACE. i HATE IT. and the smell was terrible, not a fan of cucumber. DONT BUY IT UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FACE TO STING. It made my face feel like it was heating up and i had to immediately splash my face with cold water to cool it down. HORRIBLE PRODUCT. What exactly is in this thing that makes your face sting so bad?! ugh, horrible face wipe

on 10/20/2012 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these! Facial towelettes are essential for me. I use them to remove my makeup when I get home, & then cleanse my face later, at night. Therefore, I've tried quite a few different brands of towelettes. These are my favourite, & are the ones I will continue to purchase.

What I like is that all the towelettes have the same level of moisture, & they feel amazingly cool on my skin.They also have great packaging which keeps them from drying out. And unlike most other towelettes, they don't burn my face, nor do they make it peel or turn red. At first I found the cucumber scent very overwhelming & unpleasant, but I'm now used to it. It's still a little strong, but I don't mind.

So to conclude, these are my HG. I will never try another facial towelette because these are pretty much perfect.

on 10/18/2012 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this because I loved that it had cucumbers in it and the name and packaging were really cute. I used the wipes, and they removed my makeup alright, but I just wasn't impressed. Also, my faced always had a burning/tingling feeling after using them. With acne-prone skin, using something that stings and might make my face act up is a big no-no. I realized I'm just not a huge fan of wipe/towlette makeup removers. I won't be purchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely repurchasing! I always get sooo tired at night and way to lazy to wash my face which causes the majority of any breakouts I get. I've heard great things about the face wipes so I decided to pick up a travel package. I'm hooked. It smells amazinggggg and leaves my skin feeling great. It doesn't break me out. It nourishes my skin. I just love everything about it.

on 10/2/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start this review by saying I have repurchased this towlette multiple times, so it must be doing something right.
When I first started using it I found it stung and tugged on my eyes, so I try not to use it to remove eye-makeup. It is fairly good for removing face makeup, even though my face does not feel squeaky clean, like after a good wash.
Unlike a lot of poeple I enjoy the very strong fruity smell, (nothing like cucumber to me).
The packaging is great compared to other wipes.
I'm still looking for a HG wipe, that is sensitive enough to use on my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So like many others, I purchased this'd because of all the raved reviewed from beauty gurus online. I sadly don't realize the hype. I purchased this on a whim, while looking down the aisles and remembering the great reviews on this little 'gem'. I don't purchase makeup removing wipes since they usually sting my skin. I thought this would be different since it states it's hypoallergetic. I was strong. I don't even wear waterproof mascara and it left smudges around my eyes. *Sigh* &
It stung as well. I agree that the smell is an artifical fragrence. Not at all the smell of fresh cucumbers. Note Repurchasing.

on 9/13/2012 2:57:00 AM

After seeing a lot of good reviews on this products by gurus on Youtube I decided to go try one out since the one I was using was running out. I was really excited, but when I opened the package the smelling to me was really unpleasant. I expected something more fresh. At first I thought it was just a temporary, but after using it the fragrant lingered on my face so I had to go and wash it off. It's just sitting on my desk for nice decoration. Would not buy again.

on 9/8/2012 3:34:00 PM

I originally wanted to buy this product after hearing tons of beauty gurus rave about it. When i looked up reviews online though I was wary because there were so many mixed reviews. I ended up buying to trial size just to try it out. When i tried it i was wearing waterproof mascara and a full face. When i opened it i was suprised that the smell was unpleasent. I normally like cucumber scented products but this smelled artificial. I didnt mind it too much though because it was not overpowering. As soon as i started wiping my face began to sting badly. I dont have sensitive skin and this product was labelled as hypoallergenic. I had to rinse off my face repeatedly to get the stinging to stop. I gave it two stars though because it did get my makeup off and if i didnt have a reaction i would probably repirchase and use these often.

i first bought this online from asos.com since you cant find these products in nz. when i first used it, i like it a lot. it didnt burn my skin and didnt leave that really sticky feeling on your face that other makeup remover wipes do. however, after starting on this facial treatment to lighten freckles, my skin has gotten more sensitive and these towelettes actually burn my face when i use it and i have to rest a cold flannel over my face to sooth the burning. ill probably go back to using these once the treatment finishes but once i finish the towelettes ill probably not repurchase since i had to order online and it was quite expensive :/

on 8/29/2012 6:10:00 PM

These towelettes do an good job at cleaning my face, removing makeup and such, however, they're not great for sensitive skin, specially eyes. They're a bit harsh and make the skin around my eyes burn. Nothing that left my skin red or damaged as a result but still, unpleasant. Since I think these types of towelettes are only useful if they are safe to use all over your face, including eyes (so it's a quick one step process), I don't find them as practical as the should be or as good as Bioderma's cleansing towelettes (unfortunately these are overpriced in the US...). I have a long review on both product on my blog: http://www.sensitastic.blogspot.com which is all about caring for sensitive skin. Hope you find this helpful! Cheers!