August 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by sealv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. OK, it doesn't really get rid of all of my blemishes, but it certainly doesn't make it worse! It gives me a good but light coverage, it doesn't leave my skin oily at the end of the day and I don't have to use much at all. Love it! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's got dry skin or allergic to salicylic acid. If you are curious, just get a free sample from David Jones or Myer :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

Tried it on once and it irritated my skin. My zits were redder, I got a couple of whiteheads and weird white bumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by lanvingal

i bought this after a great test-run at my local clinique counter - it made my skin look fresh and flawless, and it really did seem to reduce a blemish i had at the time and had great coverage

it dries very fast, so i find it easier to apply with fingers than a brush (quite a lot actually dries on the brush itself) and it lasts about 6 hours without a powder

the only problem is that i find it very drying, after a month of using this i had to use a heavy moisturiser every night because my skin was just SO dry.

overall, it's good, except for the dry skin part..but nothing spectacular

01/12/2010 - it's definitely a good foundation if you want a medium-full coverage, but I found that because I only get a monthly blemish or two, it was a little too heavy for me to use on a daily basis. A definite plus side is, I recently went on holidays where it was horribly hot and humid, and this foundation was AMAZING in that weather, and it actually looked and felt a lot better on my skin, than when I'm in Australia i.e. no more of the drying effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by CliniqueGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have finally found it...my HG foundation!
I will be honest and say that although I work for Clinique, I never thought they would make my HG foundation as their other foundations just did not suit my skin, texture or colour wise!!
I wear this in shade 01 Fresh Alabaster when I am not wearing self tan it is an almost perfect match, and in 02 Fresh Ivory when I am tanned (which isnt very often!)
This makeup gives good coverage, and the finish is satin-y. I find that my skin still looks glowing but not shiny when I am wearing it.
It stays on all day, I just touch up my nose as my nose is extra oily!
This is the ONLY foundation that I have tried that has not broken my skin out in any form of acne, in fact, my skin has never looked so good through my use of antibiotics, oil free skincare, and this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by poinkk

WOW!
This product is amazing, its creates a matte, flawless look and stays put for a decent amount of time :)
Because it's that time of the month, I've been breaking out, but with this foundation I've noticed those nasty little bugga heals much faster!
Will absolutely buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

ok i wanted to love love this product. It does look amazingly skin like, not too heavy at all and it has an amazing matte finish! I used this for one week and I came out with REALLY bad cystic acne and I have NEVER EVER had this type of acne in my life! I will not purchase this again. I haven't had the best of luck with Clinique products. So I'm going to stay clear of them all (except the dramatically different moisture Gel)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by bubbalinax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG...

This is AMAZING. To start, I usually use Estee Lauder Vita Mineral Liquid foundation, but it gave me so many pimples, so I decided to pick a sample of this foundation from the local department store.

The first day I wore it people gave me so many compliments on my skin. It looks matt but not dead, GREAT coverage, smooth texture and it's non-smelling and doesn't get oily.

I wore it for 8 hours while doing a dance performance...AND IT STILL DIDN'T SMUDGE OFF...

When I washed my face I checked to see if any pimples had formed (usually with my old foundation they start to appear when I take my make up of)...but...NOTHING. It really is great!

DEFINITELY BUYING AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by kaatyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation yesterday in fresh alabaster.
PROS: goes on smoothly, blends seamlessly, looks nantural but has great coverage.
CONS: a bit too brown/dark for my skin tone and not enough product for the price.

i applied this foundation this morning with a kabuki brush stippling it on. it gave okay coverage with 1 layer and when i applied another it was perfect! it covered all my spots without concealer. i applied translucent powder and i was good to go. i wasnt sure if it would look cakey but when i looked in the mirror it looked like i had really good skin! the only problem was i have very pale skin and it didnt match my neck.but i think the powder i used made it a bit darker and it still looked okaay you couldnt see a big difference between my face and neck.
it gives a matte finish and lasted all day.
i cant yet comment on whether it clears up my acne as ive only worn it for a day but i would say if the bottle was a bit bigger it would be well worth the £20 price tag!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

I switched to this from DW Light, when my skin decided it really didn't like me much any more and I became far too prone to breakouts! It really did work - my skin improved within about 3 days, I still get the occasional spot, but tends to be much smaller and go much sooner - my skintone has evened out too. It's better than DW in terms of the range of colours, and gives a really nice fresh look, but it's not as long-lasting, and coverage isn't quite as good so I'll definitely be holding onto the DW for nights out, and stick with this for everyday until something comes along which combines the two!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still making a final decision on my permanent dedication to this product, but so far:
Friggin' awesome. I'll spare you a long opening paragraph and tell you straight up that I have acne that I can blame on stress, hormones, and genetics. I've had acne issues every since I was 13, and it was until I was 18 (I'm 22 now) that I decided I should do research and start looking into serious make-up and skin care products dedicated to preventing acne. I used to get a lot of white heads, but the past two years I've been getting those large red bumps that take about a week to surface. They look bad, and they hurt terribly. I usually have two or tree at a time.

I'm very fair, so the redness on my face is incredibly vibrant, as well as the scars. I'm one of those people that's tried all sorts of make-up (well over twenty brands, with dedicated use for up to several months, unless my face got worse in a week), and I've tried over a dozen "3 step" programs to cure acne (again, with dedication). I did a good load of research before purchasing any Clinique products, but so far so good.

The foundation has actually cleared up most of my acne, and does a very good job of concealing my red spots and dark spots. I'm using 01 Fresh Alabaster, and it fits to my natural skin tone perfectly without looking too dark, and it doesn't have an orange tint like most "fair" foundations I've tried. The best part is: It blends SO well that I can put it on, skip powder, and it looks great all throughout my work day! It doesn't look blotchy at all!

And it impressed me even more recently: The other day I left the house super early when it was terribly humid, got caught in the rain, and went to an arcade where it got crowded and the heat got me pretty sweaty. After five hours, I went to the restroom and expected my make-up to look terrible. It's hard for anyone's make-up to hold up well in southern (specifically Georgia) humidity AND in a hot arcade. But I was taken by surprise to see that the make-up hadn't NOT caked! And the shine on my face was VERY minimal! The foundation (as well as my powder) didn't lie when the packaging listed "oil control" as one of the benefits. Yes, I needed a touch up, but even if I hadn't padded off what little shine there was my face would have still looked good, as opposed to other cosmetics making my face look oilier than it already is.

Also, I think the price is pretty fair, considering I only need a dime size amount on my finger to get good coverage.

I'm not saying this product will be that one amazing skin saver for you like it has been for me (and hopefully will continue to be), but if you live in a humid climate I definitely think it's worth a try!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No