July 28, 2014 | 1781 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jolen Creme Bleach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

This did a pretty decent job for bleaching some of my facial hair. Even I couldn't see the hair. My only rant is that it really stings esp. on my upper lip but on the other areas it doesn't feel that bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this since highschool and I love it. I'm too scared to get my skin waxed so this is great for me. It's easy to use and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. The one I get comes in a green box with white writing. It's also pretty cheap which is always a plus :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

When I was younger I was seeing this guy. I had dark hair on my face he took the right P*** out of me and made me cry my eyes out can called me names like monkey girl and ape. I started using this to hide my dark excess hair and it made it less notice and it really lightens the hair. I have been using this for 8 years and I never stop useing this great product...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this stuff a long time ago when i was in high school. I liked the product but as with any cream bleach it irritated my skin. This was the only bleach that i used on my upper lip. if i was to go back to bleaching i would use this and nothing else .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 1:32:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is GREAT STUFF, but I couldn't find any other reviews of it anywhere -- so here's the first, I guess, for this old product. I use this to bleach my eyebrows. My natural hair color is nearly black, and it is now highlighted, so my dark brows just didn't look right. I use the Jolen Creme Bleach about every two weeks -- leave on about 5 minutes, wipe off -- Viola! New brow color! You mix a little powder with the creme on a little tray that comes in the box (using tiny spatula also provided). You can leave it on a shorter period of time or slightly longer, depending on the color you want. May also be used for bleaching facial hair, arm hair, etc.