Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

on 5/27/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I honestly didn't think I was going to like this mascara as I'm more of a volume mascara girl. I liked the look of the mascara wand so I thougut I'd give it a try. It's a nice mascara, the wand is easy to use. It separates and lengthens every lash without any clumps. It's perfect for a natural look for every day wear, as it makes my lashes look longer, more defined and very pretty. I don't think I'd wear it for a night out as I prefer something which has a bit more impact and volume. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but I think I would purchase this again if I don't find anything better.

on 5/24/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love the brush. this is my favorite mascara so far. i have short asian lashes and this brush separates, curls, and lengthens my lashes. it gives natural pretty look, and its just great for everyday use! highly recommended :)

on 5/17/2010 6:16:00 PM

This is my favorite Clinique mascara. Once you get over the funkiness of the mascara wand, you will love what it can do for your lashes. This wand will not miss one lash of yours. It lifts and separates, adding length to my lashes without clumping. The color black is a very rich midnight black. Lasts all day without flaking or irritation. Easy to remove also.

on 5/16/2010 12:19:00 PM

A Mascara I Won From The Times Newspaper, I Was Slightly Cynical To Begin With. I Always Love Bourjois And Maybelline Mascaras So Would I Like High-End Mascaras
This Mascara Has A Nice Formulation That Always You To Build It Up Though You Do Have To Comb It Through Properly
The Wand Is Unique Yet Can Be Difficult When Try To Reach Hard-T-Get Lashes And When Applying It To The Bottom Lashes.
I Would Like To Repurchase This But I Dont Know If I Can With My Small Budget

on 5/12/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Once you get the hang of the skinny little comb, the effect this mascara gives can be absolutely beautiful (see my pictures above). So yes, the comb is amaaaziiing...but I don't love the formula as much as I loved Long Pretty Lashes (which this replaced). I do wish this left your lashes a bit softer and you could layer on another coat when the first one is dry, but don't try it because you will end up with tarantula lashes (so BE CAREFUL when you put this on...ONE coat, then just run the tip of the comb over the tips of your lashes for a feathery look). This mascara makes my lashes longer than ANY other one out there and I love it!

The first couple of times I used this mascara I loved it, however I have taken off a lippie as it got clumpy quite quickly. It still gives great length and the black is ultra black, but I have to be very careful how I apply it to avoid all my lashes sticking together. I guess I could also invest in a lash comb...

I also found the flexible wand easy to use from the first go despite it's odd shape.

on 5/10/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this as a sample when I purchased even better skin tone corrector (Pure trash) and I love this mascara. It really seemed to lengthen my lashes which I never find in a mascara. I've tried so many mascaras and honestly they are allllllllll the same. No matter what they claim they will do. But this one really lengthened. It works out well with my right hand since im right handed. But its terrible with my left hand. But thats all formalities

on 5/9/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I haven't tried a department store mascara in so long and was very intrigue by the brush style! Since I am right handed, I can easily apply it to my right eye, but the positioning of the brush gets a little awkward when I have to apply it to my left eye. I usually curl my lashes with my Shiseido eyelash curler. When I put this on my top lashes, it really lengthened them and make them look more defined, but definitely not clumpy. It did an okay job at holding my lash's curl. The formula is very soft and did not harden my lashes much. Since I have short asian lashes, I tend to like mascara with more volume so this did not really do the job. HOWEVER, I also have short lashes on the bottom, and I prefer those to be lengthen and not too clumpy, and this mascara did the job! They looked so much longer and very clean. The formula isn't waterproof and can easily come off with some water, so be careful if you tend to get tired, water-y eyes as you might get a mess!

All in all, I only use this on my bottom lashes because it lengthens and defines, but does not clump. You might have to get used to using the brush a little, but it's great!

on 5/8/2010 12:21:00 PM

I just got mine and am SO happy!

I usually use the beyond long from prescriptives, but not that they are going out of business, I need a mascara that comes with a thin wand.

This has a nice thin wand for lengthening and the formula is dark and really lasts, it looks amazing with the cream liners!

omg, i don't even know where to start! I got this as a sample when i bought the Clinique even better foundation, and i am SO amazed! the foundation was ok, but the free sampler mascara is AWESOME!!!!!! i would SOOO buy this again, i have longggggg black eyelashes, that droop down. after i curl my eyelashes with an eyelash curler, i apply just ONE coat of this mascara, and i just wanna cry from the amazing curl it gives my lashes. not to mention, i wore this mascara for prom, and it looked AMAZING the whole night! it does not smear when you sweat, and it is LONG LASTING, i would just state to always completely curl your lashes for 15 seconds to ensure the mascara says curly the whole time :)