October 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Once you get the hang of the skinny little comb, the effect this mascara gives can be absolutely beautiful (see my pictures above). So yes, the comb is amaaaziiing...but I don't love the formula as much as I loved Long Pretty Lashes (which this replaced). I do wish this left your lashes a bit softer and you could layer on another coat when the first one is dry, but don't try it because you will end up with tarantula lashes (so BE CAREFUL when you put this on...ONE coat, then just run the tip of the comb over the tips of your lashes for a feathery look). This mascara makes my lashes longer than ANY other one out there and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkcheeksbec

The first couple of times I used this mascara I loved it, however I have taken off a lippie as it got clumpy quite quickly. It still gives great length and the black is ultra black, but I have to be very careful how I apply it to avoid all my lashes sticking together. I guess I could also invest in a lash comb...

I also found the flexible wand easy to use from the first go despite it's odd shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

I got this as a sample when I purchased even better skin tone corrector (Pure trash) and I love this mascara. It really seemed to lengthen my lashes which I never find in a mascara. I've tried so many mascaras and honestly they are allllllllll the same. No matter what they claim they will do. But this one really lengthened. It works out well with my right hand since im right handed. But its terrible with my left hand. But thats all formalities

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by xiaobonnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried a department store mascara in so long and was very intrigue by the brush style! Since I am right handed, I can easily apply it to my right eye, but the positioning of the brush gets a little awkward when I have to apply it to my left eye. I usually curl my lashes with my Shiseido eyelash curler. When I put this on my top lashes, it really lengthened them and make them look more defined, but definitely not clumpy. It did an okay job at holding my lash's curl. The formula is very soft and did not harden my lashes much. Since I have short asian lashes, I tend to like mascara with more volume so this did not really do the job. HOWEVER, I also have short lashes on the bottom, and I prefer those to be lengthen and not too clumpy, and this mascara did the job! They looked so much longer and very clean. The formula isn't waterproof and can easily come off with some water, so be careful if you tend to get tired, water-y eyes as you might get a mess!

All in all, I only use this on my bottom lashes because it lengthens and defines, but does not clump. You might have to get used to using the brush a little, but it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got mine and am SO happy!

I usually use the beyond long from prescriptives, but not that they are going out of business, I need a mascara that comes with a thin wand.

This has a nice thin wand for lengthening and the formula is dark and really lasts, it looks amazing with the cream liners!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by animalover4life

omg, i don't even know where to start! I got this as a sample when i bought the Clinique even better foundation, and i am SO amazed! the foundation was ok, but the free sampler mascara is AWESOME!!!!!! i would SOOO buy this again, i have longggggg black eyelashes, that droop down. after i curl my eyelashes with an eyelash curler, i apply just ONE coat of this mascara, and i just wanna cry from the amazing curl it gives my lashes. not to mention, i wore this mascara for prom, and it looked AMAZING the whole night! it does not smear when you sweat, and it is LONG LASTING, i would just state to always completely curl your lashes for 15 seconds to ensure the mascara says curly the whole time :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product promises to open up the eyes which i can't entirely vouch for since i have big eyes as it is, however the applicator for this mascara is one of a kind and delivers a very desirable effect.

while it won't add much volume (if any) it will definately stretch your lashes further than any other mascara out there while simultaneously seperating and defining them for a fanned out look. the applicator's curvature makes coating those hard to reach corner lashes very easy.

and when it's time to wash it off, all you need is a little warm water and this mascara will removed cleanly and completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got a sample of this as a gift with a purchase, and i really like this mascara! the brush is really cool because its a comb, so youre lashes NEVER clump together, which is really great. it does deliver high lengths but 0% volume. so if you want a little bit of volume, this isnt for you. great mascara!! i would buy it once i run out of all my other mascaras!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by DivineMsN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this for free when I bought a certain amount of Clinique stuff at my local Macy's counter. I had never heard of it before and was totally freaked out by the brush. It does give me some nice length on my lashes but def does not make them fuller. I tend to use it on the weekends when I am going out to run errands and save my Dior Show mascara for work and when I am going out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't expect a lot from this mascara when I first got it but it really did surprise me. The formula is very wet, which I find works the best with my long but thin lashes.It gave me a lot of length, medium volume and it did not clump or smudge. The brush really does comb and separate the lashes. The color is also a very dark black and it looks nice on the eyes. I would buy this again.