August 20, 2014 | 1425 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by shers

After reading so many raves about rose, I decided to get it and I must say, it's rather disappointing. It's not as finely milled as the other pigments, and keeps falling on my cheeks when I try to apply it with a brush and I hate applying pigments with my fingers. Sigh. Well, the color is what i expected melon to be, which is good. It is truly versatile and looks fabulous on the lips. However, the fact that it's so chunky is a major gripe to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is so jawdroppingly beautiful it puts me in a good mood just looking at it. A Holy Grail pigment. Belive the Hype.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

My favorite pigment from the entire range, next to Melon which works in perfect combination. I must be on a lucky streak - most of the stuff I've tried have worked out lately - must be all the great advice from MUAers, but I digress. Lovely lovely lovely pigment that works on the eyes, cheeks and lips - not many colors do that. It is quite unique as it has gold shimmer in the rose tone, making it really warm. Gives a nice glow that's really soft and feminine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first pigment ever and would lead me into a pigment addiction! The first is always the best and this is no exception...;

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was quite disappointed in this pigment. The color is really pretty, a medium rose shade with flashes of gold. However the particles seem to be very "flaky" and they don't stay on when I use it as a blush! Neither do they apply well :~( Well, but UD's X blush gives a similar effect, yay for that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I purchased this a couple months ago while in NYC and I just love it. This is a truely versatile pigment. I love to wear it on my cheeks, especially in the evening because the golden shimmer gives it some extra oompf. Additionally, this looks equally gorgeous on my lips and eyes. I highly recommend this pigment to everyone, it's one of my favorites! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by esalyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this pigment..I got a mini of it from a past holiday set and I really think this will last forever but if I run out I will get more..oh my gosh it makes the prettiest lipgloss ever! I just put a little bit on a tissue and pick some up with my rimmel clear lipgloss wand and slick it on..oh its sooo pretty!! I bet it will be great to use for nailpolish too...I havent tried using it as shadow yet...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

gosh this is such a pretty color. unfortunately not on me. =( my brother actually asked me if i were sick or crying when i was wearing this. i guess this doesn't work for everyone. light skin/asian.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Siimie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING. I am absolutely in love. I just got this as one of four pigment samples the other day from Ebay and I am . . . Wow. Just wow. Such a shimmery beautiful true rose color. Not too pink, not too purple. The gold shines through to give just the perfect amount of depth for beautiful eyes. Helps to draw the green from my hazel. I am going to buy a full size, even before I run out of this sample. I love it with vanilla, especially, though experimentation has just begun. Dabbed into the center of a rosy lipstick'd bottom lip it looks just divine, and it works on cheeks, too! Seriously, I'm hooked. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 10:02:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

This has become my favorite pigment. I'm an FFF with brown eyes and hair and this color really makes my eyes pop and yet still looks natural on me. And I LOVE it mixed with a little clear lip glass on my lips. I've even used it as blush and it is very pretty.