April 19, 2014 | 1109 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Kind to Skin Refreshing Wash Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by starspex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

so far i am loving this...after having battled with acne prone skin for over 10 years i've come to learn that the gentle approach is the best approch,despite how tough i may think my skin is. Simple fits the bill perfectly and being soap free also helps. it does a fantastic job of cleaning and lathering up on the face at a good price, u get 150ml which is generous. A little goes a long way and i love how they only use good minimal ingredients. Before i was using Dermalogica special cleansing Gel and Clay cleanser- i was very disappointed as new big spots were emerging whilst i used them....then i figured that they themselves could be the culprit. Being at my wits end i switched to good old simple and my complexion is at the clearest its been lately...minimal new spots if any. I alternate between this and the exfoliating wash which i'm also loving

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by killingspree

Great Simple Cleanser

I've been using this for a couple of months. I have sensitive dry-normal skin. Consistency is jelly-gel like. Leaves the skin clean after washing. Doesn't irritate, doesn't sting, burn, break me out or cause dryness.

I've learn't to control the amount I use. Less is more. A little goes a long way.

Its also very cheap.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Simple is a great,simple brand.Simple ingredients..You cant really go wrong with that especially in a face wash..This gel cleans well..It feels like jelly though more so than an actual gel form..for some reason everytime I wash my face I feel like Im spreading jelly on it..But other than that,it doesnt break me out.It rinses off well and its simple and my skin has been lookig so much better than before and its reasonably priced.What more can I say?It's great.