December 18, 2014 | 1356 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Kind to Skin Refreshing Wash Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by purdy

I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH BREAKOUTS AND BLACKHEADS FOR YEARS AND THIS CLEANSER IS THE ONLY CLEANSER THAT HAS HELPED MY SKIN LOOK ITS BEST.I'VE USED EVERYTHING FROM MURAD, PEVONIA TO GERMAINE DE CAPUCCINI AND THIS SIMPLE CLEANSER KNOCKED THEM ALL OUT.MY SKIN LOOKS SOOO MUCH BETTER AND I'VE STOPPED WEARING MAKEUP(ALL MAKEUP CLOGGS PORES).THIS CLEANSER IS VERY GENTLE AND EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE.WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

I fell in love with the Simple skincare line last summer when I was in Scotland, and this was the item that started it all. This cleanser is, true to its name and the brand's promises, without fragrance and very refreshing. It is a non-foaming gel that removes all of my makeup without leaving my skin feeling tight, and best of all keeps my skin in pristine condition -- seriously, not a single breakout! Although my heart truly does belong to LUSH skincare in some respects (Fresh Farmacy and Dark Angels work magic on my skin), the Simple skincare line is a beautifully effective and super cheap alternative. The cost is 2.99 GBP for 150 ml (or around $4.40 USD for 5 oz), which is ridiculously affordable. Highly recommended, and I'll be stocking up on my next trip :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this product amazing, it contains no perfume or nasty chemicals which i find a massive bonus, plus simple doesn't test on animals which i love.
This leaves my skin clean and soft and doesn't fuel any breakouts, in fact ive been finding ive had less since i started using this.
I love this =]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by kereo

I'd been trying a lot of different cleansers for my skin, because I kept getting mild breakouts - never full blown acne, but still pretty irritating. I tried Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Olay, and all these others but this is the only cleanser that I find actually works. My skin is quite sensitive, but this Simple gel never irritated it like some other cleansers I used. I noticed a distinct difference after about a week of use, and now I've been using it with great results for months. Straight after using it, my skin feels softer and cleaner. I don't get as many breakouts any more, and if I do it's usually just one or two small pimples, in one small area only and it clears up quickly with some extra help from my Neutrogena spot cream.

I love that this cleanser has no fragrance or soap in it, and the packaging is simple but effective. This has now become a part of my daily skincare routine, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out, although it's quite long-lasting because you only need to use a little bit of gel at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by fiaii

Good cleaner that is simple. Feels like I am treating my skin well when i use this product. Gentle and effective cleansing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AnnieJQ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first purchase into the Simple brand, and I think that I shall be purchasing again! To get the best results from the gel, you only need a miniscule amount to make it work- a large amount is certainly not neccesary! I have almost finished the bottle, and I have had it for well over six months, which is a lot longer usage compared to other cleansers. I understand that the product contains no soap- however, the feeling of clean, at least for me, comes from a good lather, which this wash gel does not produce. Overall, this is a very good product that thouroughly cleans your face, and I would consider buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by starspex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

so far i am loving this...after having battled with acne prone skin for over 10 years i've come to learn that the gentle approach is the best approch,despite how tough i may think my skin is. Simple fits the bill perfectly and being soap free also helps. it does a fantastic job of cleaning and lathering up on the face at a good price, u get 150ml which is generous. A little goes a long way and i love how they only use good minimal ingredients. Before i was using Dermalogica special cleansing Gel and Clay cleanser- i was very disappointed as new big spots were emerging whilst i used them....then i figured that they themselves could be the culprit. Being at my wits end i switched to good old simple and my complexion is at the clearest its been lately...minimal new spots if any. I alternate between this and the exfoliating wash which i'm also loving

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by killingspree

Great Simple Cleanser

I've been using this for a couple of months. I have sensitive dry-normal skin. Consistency is jelly-gel like. Leaves the skin clean after washing. Doesn't irritate, doesn't sting, burn, break me out or cause dryness.

I've learn't to control the amount I use. Less is more. A little goes a long way.

Its also very cheap.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Simple is a great,simple brand.Simple ingredients..You cant really go wrong with that especially in a face wash..This gel cleans well..It feels like jelly though more so than an actual gel form..for some reason everytime I wash my face I feel like Im spreading jelly on it..But other than that,it doesnt break me out.It rinses off well and its simple and my skin has been lookig so much better than before and its reasonably priced.What more can I say?It's great.