BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 7/8/2012 3:14:00 PM

I selected yes I would buy this product again, but only as a sample in a kit...I would not buy the full size as I agree with other posters about the wastefulness of the pump. Whenever I see the kits or sample sizes, etc. that include Stay don't Stray I buy them because I prefer that applicator to the full size one. It is a good neutral tone and sometimes I even use it alone on my eyelids when I want to even out the skin tone and am too lazy to do a fullly made up eye.

on 7/7/2012 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I don't think this is the best primer on the market. I wanted to try this one because it is flesh toned, but it is not pigmented enough to even out the natural colour of my lids. My eyeshadows still crease with this primer although only after about 4 or 5 hours of wear rather than 2 or 3. I will not repurchase as I think that there are better options out there.

on 7/6/2012 11:00:00 PM

I have a little sample of this, but a little goes a very long way so I have a feeling it'll last a while. It provides light yellow toned coverage that layers great under my concealer. my concealers and eyeshadows usually crease like crazy, but I have never had that problem since I bought this. My only complaint is that it's slightly drying.

on 7/6/2012 5:36:00 PM

I got this product in a set from Sephora with 3 other products, and I woukd not repurchase it on its own. It is a very thick primer with bad packaging. It pumps out way to much product and I dont even use up half a pump. I think this product is way better as just a normal concealer than an eyeshadow/concealer primer

on 6/26/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this, because it makes the eyeshadow's shade more true. It takes out any darkness on the eye and smoothes the area as well,so the shadow is going on more of a canvas. And, this helps the eyeshadow to stay on better. Nice product.

on 6/20/2012 8:12:00 AM

Eye shadow definately stays on longer and looks more vibrant with this primer on, I also like that it is tinted and acts like a concealer for the eye lid taking out darkness and redness, I also tap this along the bottom of my eye and find it helps my under eye concealer stay on longer - Don't go overboard though as I find it has a tendency to crease. I am not sure why Benefit decided a huge pump on the bottle would be a good idea???! lets out way too much product, a 1/4 pump lets out more than any person would need! A small pump would have allowed room for more product in the bottle and made it more sensible to use! We get ripped off with the price of Benefit products in Australia compared to the US which is my biggest complaint, but overall I find this product works well and I would repurchase.

on 6/8/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually like this product but for the price I can't justify repurchasing. It pumps out way too much product, even trying to only pump 1/2 way. It's just too wasteful. I wish it came in a tube or a jar. I would reconsider if they ever repackage.

on 5/30/2012 4:37:00 PM

Overall I think this is a great product. It works like it is supposed to, my eyeshadow and liner stay put. I find that the application is easy, the fluid itself is thin but dries to a powdery finish. I also like that the product is slightly tinted so it has a concealer like effect to it.

on 5/22/2012 10:27:00 PM

This primer really does make products stay. It's tacky consistency is perfect to prime concealer.

I put it on early in the morning and my make up lasts late into the night (I can go out after work without touching up). I have hooded eyes and am prone to eyeshaddow creasing, but this primer stops it from happening.

Tip: only push the pump 1/2 way down! You don't need any more than that!

on 5/22/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Compared to the Urban Decay Primer Potion I didn't really find much of a difference except that the Benefit one was a little thicker and concealed my lids for an even look (which I didn't mind). But as far as lasting power, my eye makeup stayed in place throughout the day. I probably wouldn't repurchase this because it cost so much and I can pretty much get the same effect with the UDPP for a few dollars cheaper.

Video Reviews & Tutorials