February 26, 2015 | 2036 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great highlighting product, not overly glittery and will last for hours. Very easy to blend to, you can do it with your fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this hi lighter! This is HG! Not glittery or over shimmery! Gives just the right amount of glow! Will purchase over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by bronteisabella

I got this at a really cheap price on ebay because the normal price was a little out of my budget at the time, but when I run out of this, I will definitely buy more. This is my absolute favorite highlighter - and probably my favorite makeup product in my collection! I wear this every single day (and have been for about 6 months and I still have barely made a dent), it is so pigmented and smooth and gorgeous! Not to mention the packaging is adorable, like all of TheBalm's products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous! Natural and glowing, not shimmery. For ref NC 30 and it blends perfectly with my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by alyxayavong

I wasn't into powdered highlighters but I decided to give this a try. It is hands down the most PIGMENTED highlighter I have ever tried. So a little definitely goes a long way. I love the packaging but but I sadly dropped mine and it cracked. :/ But luckily it has a closed shut packaging so I could keep it confined. I would recommend this to anyone I believe it looks good on any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this featured on my favourite beauty blog Essiebutton and I finally hunted this down!! Now I must confess, I do not own this product, because the Rexall close to my home is always sold out of it and I don't know where else to buy it in Canada. I do try this on constantly at the beauty counter because it's better than my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in "Soft and Gentle". I have tried many highlighters, I have never loved any (in fact I hated the Benefit High Beam) but I totally love this Mary Lou-Manizer!!

For reference, I am NC15 in Mac skin products, I am very fair very neutral undertones, I wear soft coral or pink coloured blushes and this looks amazing as a highlight on my cheekbones. The soft gold colour does not have chunky glitter or anything like that, it's a very fine powder, and it gives such an amazing radiant glow. I have quite flat cheekbones and this highlighter makes them look more prominent and I just love it. I can't wait to get my hands on this, I also can't wait to try out more products by The Balm! My only complaint would be the price, at $30 CND it's almost as much as the Mac MSF, and respectfully, The Balm is a drugstore brand, I find it to be too costly...though it will definitely last forever like the Mac MSF!

UPDATE: I found a sample size of this on eBay that someone got in their monthly Birchbox and decided to sell! I paid $10 for it, and since you need just a tiny amount to give you an amazing glow, I feel like this small presentation of this product will last me a long time! I haven't been able to wear my Mac highlighter since I got this Balm one, it's just so amazing and long-wearing!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I have a LOT of highlighter, Guerlain, MAC, Smashbox, hourglass, NARS etc, and strangely I always come back to Mary-Lou Manizer, it's soft, have a nice shimmer, with a golden undertone. what's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Bunmum2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Buttery soft with just the right amount of warmth for my pale skin tone. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful HG product. I caved and ordered it based on the amazing reviews even though I own MAC's Soft and Gentle. It's so beautiful and shimmery but not loud and obnoxious glittery at all. It gives my face a wonderful glow and I usually will pick this up before MAC's Soft and Gentle because it's more of a glamorous shimmer. Not to mention the packaging is adorably retro and will last you forever for a great price. LOVE LOVE TheBalm products!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by zeyneperkal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

my all times favourite!!! i bought it to my sis, too. i don't like glossy-shiny look but this gives you look healthy. i apply it for hightlighting on cheek, under my eyes and sometimes as eye shadow all with a brush the result is totally great. maybe the price a bit much but due to other cosmetic luxury products it is really worth it. after hours there is no crease or etc. on your face which i mostly like.