Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 7/20/2011 11:13:00 AM

my husband brought htis one for meand I love love love it. it doesn't clump or break-off into particles. how about that a man finding the perect mascara for his wife.

on 7/19/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a drawer full of failed mascara experiments (telescopic, falsies, full'n soft, my biggest lashes, lashblast fusion, volume exact, lash exact, diorshow blackout, lash accelerator, fiberwig, shiseido defining volume) and I keep coming back to this one. With 2 coats, my lashes are thicker, defined and longer. Holds my curl all day (it de-curls just slightly when applying) and does not smudge or flake, even after turning into a sweaty mess running around in scorching hot weather. Does not irritate my eyes when wearing contacts. Buildable with multiple coats. Easy to remove at night with just warm water and face wash. I've recommended to many friends and they like it as well.

on 7/16/2011 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm not sure if they have this in waterproof or not?
But I got the one that wasn't and I hate not using waterproof mascaras because they never hold my curl.

But I like the formula of this because it does thicken and length.

I got it for around 10-15$ NZD on sale?

on 7/12/2011 3:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

GREAT MASCARA. is comparable to Voluminous mascara..except this gives you volume with a more dryer formula, rather waiting for Voluminous to get to the right consistency in 2 weeks. The wand is great, is traditional wand but coats each lash beautifully. And its dirt cheap 4.99 at Target.

on 7/8/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great mascara! It adds a lot of volume and curl. The only downside is that the wand is a little big, so you might smudge a little bit on your eyelid. It's not expensive, either so I definitely recommend this!

on 6/29/2011 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great mascara. It's cheap, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, and it's easy to take off at night. It's been so hot this summer that I've paired my beauty routine down to concealer, powder, lipstick, and mascara. This mascara has allowed me to get away with no shadow or liner. I have long lashes, but they're sparse, and this mascara leaves them longer and lush. I get tons of compliments on my lashes when I use Super Thick Lash. Definite repurchase.

on 6/21/2011 12:24:00 AM

This mascara is amazing and really does wonders for my Asian lashes. It doesn't flake, smudge and is super easy to remove unlike some other brands of mascara. A few coats will see your eye lashes becoming very significantly thicker, longer and lush. Price is super reasonable as well - just about 3 bucks plus Canadian in Walmart. I'm in love with this.

on 6/9/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE THIS MASCARA! YES I AM YELLING!

I rarely write a review, this has to be one of my top 3 mascaras alongside max factor 2000 Calorie, this stuff gives lashes for days and days, super thick, voluminous. I am getting a backup!

<3<3<3

on 6/6/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara! No smearing, smudging, clumping or flaking, even with my oily skin and through daily sweaty workouts. It thickens, lengthens, and even curls my stick straight Asian lashes and holds the curl all day. Washes off easily, price can't be beat and easily available. No more racoon eyes! I'm tempted to try other mascaras but really, this is THE one for me!

I am a die hard for eternity for this mascara! If the zombies were coming and I only had 2 mins to get away I would grab this for the road, for real! I return to it's awesomeness again and again. What ever gets into me to even attempt to try a new one. Its dirt cheap, great for building and building lashes, no clumps. People always ask me if I have fake lashes and this mascara just makes that problem worse, not that I'm complaining. I'll never break up with this one again.