November 23, 2014 | 904 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GREAT MASCARA. is comparable to Voluminous mascara..except this gives you volume with a more dryer formula, rather waiting for Voluminous to get to the right consistency in 2 weeks. The wand is great, is traditional wand but coats each lash beautifully. And its dirt cheap 4.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! It adds a lot of volume and curl. The only downside is that the wand is a little big, so you might smudge a little bit on your eyelid. It's not expensive, either so I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. It's cheap, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, and it's easy to take off at night. It's been so hot this summer that I've paired my beauty routine down to concealer, powder, lipstick, and mascara. This mascara has allowed me to get away with no shadow or liner. I have long lashes, but they're sparse, and this mascara leaves them longer and lush. I get tons of compliments on my lashes when I use Super Thick Lash. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

This mascara is amazing and really does wonders for my Asian lashes. It doesn't flake, smudge and is super easy to remove unlike some other brands of mascara. A few coats will see your eye lashes becoming very significantly thicker, longer and lush. Price is super reasonable as well - just about 3 bucks plus Canadian in Walmart. I'm in love with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS MASCARA! YES I AM YELLING!

I rarely write a review, this has to be one of my top 3 mascaras alongside max factor 2000 Calorie, this stuff gives lashes for days and days, super thick, voluminous. I am getting a backup!

<3<3<3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by maybom

Love this mascara! No smearing, smudging, clumping or flaking, even with my oily skin and through daily sweaty workouts. It thickens, lengthens, and even curls my stick straight Asian lashes and holds the curl all day. Washes off easily, price can't be beat and easily available. No more racoon eyes! I'm tempted to try other mascaras but really, this is THE one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by empiricallyVain

I am a die hard for eternity for this mascara! If the zombies were coming and I only had 2 mins to get away I would grab this for the road, for real! I return to it's awesomeness again and again. What ever gets into me to even attempt to try a new one. Its dirt cheap, great for building and building lashes, no clumps. People always ask me if I have fake lashes and this mascara just makes that problem worse, not that I'm complaining. I'll never break up with this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Slamber

I have very oily skin and have been wearing makeup for a long time. Before I tried this mascara, I was known for my end-of-the-day raccoon eyes (yeesh, i know...). I have tried countless different mascaras and eyeliners (not exactly knowing which was the cause because it would even happen when I didn't use mascara on my bottom lashes) and got similar results with all of them. This is the first and only thing that has not given me raccoon eyes! As far as the volumizing effect, it gives a very natural volume. It is buildable, but it gets clumpy after 3 coats. I have a really good lash separator (from Coastal Scents), though, so it's not a problem for me. For decent volume, no raccoon eyes, and super cheap this is my HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by annielu501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful mascara. Does not smudge AT ALL, which really amazed me because all my previous mascaras smudged like crazy. I can blink all I want, rub my eyes, sleep for hours, and there still won't be mascara residue under my eyes. The brush also works very well - it really fans out your eyelashes. Super easy to wash off as well. One problem is that I feel that it doesn't thicken my lashes enough. I can apply one layer, let it dry, and apply a second layer, and it still looks the same. Overall though, it's a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by snowlilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I've been running low on mascara lately, I wanted to try a cheaper drugstore alternative instead of shelling out $16 for my HG Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara. I decided to try out this CG mascara after reading all the positive reviews. Total waste of money. This mascara did nothing for me. No added volume nor length and basically no definition at all, even after 7-8 coats. I ended up with drooping, straight lashes and mascara all over my eyelids. I don't know if it's just this particular product, but I've also experienced similar effects with Maybelline mascaras in the past.