August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by annielu501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful mascara. Does not smudge AT ALL, which really amazed me because all my previous mascaras smudged like crazy. I can blink all I want, rub my eyes, sleep for hours, and there still won't be mascara residue under my eyes. The brush also works very well - it really fans out your eyelashes. Super easy to wash off as well. One problem is that I feel that it doesn't thicken my lashes enough. I can apply one layer, let it dry, and apply a second layer, and it still looks the same. Overall though, it's a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by snowlilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I've been running low on mascara lately, I wanted to try a cheaper drugstore alternative instead of shelling out $16 for my HG Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara. I decided to try out this CG mascara after reading all the positive reviews. Total waste of money. This mascara did nothing for me. No added volume nor length and basically no definition at all, even after 7-8 coats. I ended up with drooping, straight lashes and mascara all over my eyelids. I don't know if it's just this particular product, but I've also experienced similar effects with Maybelline mascaras in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by vernon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very small eyelashes and this is the best product I have ever used for great volume lashes!! Only problem is that I have to depend on somebody bringing it over from the US or Canada for me as I can't find anywhere that sells it in the Dominican Republic.
I used to use Rimmel from the UK which was also good but this beats it without a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this in the non-waterproof version at Target. I've recenlty been branching out into regular mascara just becasue it's easier to remove at night and it hasn't gotten hot enough her yet there where I'm afraid it will smear if I'm out. When I first opened the tube the mascara seemed rather thick compared to other formulas I've used. As I applied, it seemed to clump my lashes together because of the thickness. I don't think I'll buy this one again which is a shame becasue the price is very good. Right now Full and Soft seems to be the winner for my in the regular mascara department.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Inexpensive super everyday mascara. Love the traditional brush and no smudging with my oily skin. Easy to build, more dramatic if used with a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

I picked up this mascara after seeing it featured in this month's Glamour magazine. It is an older Cover Girl mascara and is not really on many people's radar, but it should be. I love the look it creates on my lashes: mostly lengthening, with perfect separation, and more volume achievable with subsequent coats. It holds a curl like you would not believe. It's the perfect everyday (but still "wow, you have great lashes") mascara. I am OCD and have tried every mascara but I still love it. It has a traditional bristle brush, which I have decided I prefer to the new plastic spike-variety. It is cheap--although it's missing from the CG display at some stores, it's worth hunting for. In short: sometimes, when it comes to mascara, you really don't need to reinvent the wheel. CG, please never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cover Girl seems to be one of the few brands that can make claims like "smudgeproof" and "flakeproof" and actually mean it. I got this for under $5 at Walmart, and its the best mascara I've tried to date. No smudges, No flakes, lasts all day and its easy to remove at night. I love it! I just wish it didn't have parabens in it. Thats the only thing about it that may make me look for another mascara one day.

P.S. I have wicked oily skin, so most mascaras don't last on me at all - except this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe how well this thickens my lashes for the price. It tends to clump a little bit if you apply too much at once. If you wait till one coat dries before appling the next one, it really does build thickness. It doesn't flake or smudge off either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ithinkuracontra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is okay. I got this mascara to replace my Max Factor 2000 calorie, but I don't think the formula is similar at all. I like my eyelashes to be as black and thick as possible, but this just didn't do it for me. So far, L'oreal voluminous in carbon black is my second favorite right next to maxfactor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this! Much better than the blue Professional tube mascara. I stopped using CG mascaras due to the fact that there mascaras are really not (IMO) for sensitive eyes / contact wearers. But, this mascara doesn't bother my eyes as much as their Lashblast mascaras etc did so that's good.

PROS
Gives me great thick looking lashes
and some length
the color is dark
the formula leaves my lashes still feeling soft

CONS
- kinda bothers my eyes, but not as much as other mascaras