October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this moisturizer for around 10 years. It's incredibly moisturizing without being oily or greasy and it feels wonderful on my tight, dry skin. Had I written this review only a few months ago, I would have given it a solid 5...
HOWEVER, I have finally realized that this cream is most likely the source of the bumpy skin texture on my upper cheeks just below the eye socket, and on the sides of my nose... all the places where I need moisture the most. "Chicken skin" is the best way to describe its appearance. I no longer use it in those areas, but I still use it everywhere else on my face and body because I love it so much. I almost gave it 3 lippies because it caused skin texture problems for me, but it's saving grace is that it's a very versatile product that I use everywhere else and it's the most moisturizing cream I've ever used.
This is a very good product and I really want to continue using it as a facial moisturizer for my parched nose and cheeks, but I can't. I love how it feels on my skin, but not what it does to my skin in those areas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to body cream for those days I really want something thick to lock in moisture. I usually use this in conjunction with my coconut oil after showers for my legs and arms and it works great at leaving my skin soft. Well it better because it's so thick! I also love that there is no fragrance which is the main reason why I picked it up. Price is cheap too and you get a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SkyBrooke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about this product from my grandmother who swears by it and that it's a miracle. I was quite skeptical because I have been dealing with acne for a long time so i dont really want to slap stuff on my face. However....when I tried some i was FLOORED!!!!!! I have super dry skin so when i have acne, its a flaky mess!!! when i use this product its like heaven! within a few days my acne looked a lot more relaxed. If that makes any sense...haha But my skin was smoother and my makeup went on way easier! Its amazing for your whole body as it sinks deep into your skin. its AMAZING!

My only complaint would be the packaging. I can deal with the price but i don't quite like the way you have to stick your hand into the product. I feel like its unsanitary. However, it wouldn't work with a pump since its so thick. I guess ill have to live with it for now. But its soooooo worth it!!! I use it as a primer under my makeup and a plus is that its hypoallergenic so i don't have worry about it irritating my skin!! Definitely recommending this to anyone who suffers from the horrors of dry skin and acne.!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is hands down the best body "butter" I have ever used. It sinks right into my skin and soothes it immediately and causes no irritation.

When I looked at the ingredients I realized why I loved it so much, Petrolatum-better known as Vaseline is the second ingredient!

(I use Vaseline on my face every day for a year now and still love it)

Along with Glycerin and Sweet Almond oil it is perfectly emulsified and doesn't feel greasy at all (to me)

A definate keeper and very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Avonlea82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin on my face due to using Tactuo (which is awesome, but definitely drying). I was looking for a really good moisturizer for my face and read good things about this cream. It is so nice! It is so lovely and creamy that you only need the smallest amount, so even though a tub of it is not cheap, it will last for a long time. I use it on my entire face in the morning and it doesn't feel sticky or greasy. It is very light. I also like that it is un-scented and for sensitive skin, and bonus - made in Canada. It's also great that it can be used on other parts of the body as well - an great all purpose moisturizing cream!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

How have I not yet reviewed this cream? This is a year-round staple for me. It's super emollient but not greasy and I love that it's unscented so no smells linger on my clothes if I get dressed after using this. I usually use this after showering and my skin stays soft all day long. Costco sells this and occasionally has a $2-3 off coupon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by msog177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish it wasn't in a tub (for hygienic reasons) but this cream is an absolute dream. The cold weather is so rough on my skin and this magical product has saved me (meaning my hands, my feet, my elbows, my cuticles, even my lips). I leave this tub by my bedside and before clocking out for the day, I put a bit of cream on my hands, rubbing it well into the cuticles and every morning, no matter the weather, I wake up with absolutely perfect, smooth hands. No hangnails for me to bite anymore, no red, patchy dry knuckles to complain about. GET THIS product. It's perfect for everyone. No smell, just a smooth, fast-absorbing, hydrating, wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Cannot live without this stuff. I get really dry skin in the wintertime and this stuff really takes care of dry, irritated spots. What I love most about it is that I can pretty much use it anywhere. I use it on my face when I have dry patches... I use it under my feet when i feel like they're too dry. It's a great product and I will purchase again and again. I also I really love their facial cleanser. It is very gentle and helps me remove my makeup. Absolutely obsessed with this brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by akneil

If you have oily skin this is not for you. Don't even think about trying this. Dry skin, this is your saviour! This cream is really thick and a little goes a long way. It can feel a little greasy at first, but it absorbs nicely. It's non comedogenic (wont clog pores), but it does have petroleum in it, and I think this has been problematic for my skin. It might be making my acne worse. I'm still giving this cream a 4/5 because it can be used on your body as well and it is an amazing cream. If you need super moisture, don't waste your time trying any others, this cream is intense!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by SkinGoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this product. After starting using Retin A to clear my acne, my skin was extremely dry. I picked up a jar of this stuff for about $6 which is unbeatable considering the amount of product. I definitely was skeptical because of my acne prone skin. After using it both morning and night, my skin feels amazing, completely hydrated and soft, not screaming for moisture like before. Also, my skin is even more clear then before I started using this moisturizer. This is a great product for sensitive or irritated skin because there is no fragrance. I love using it under my mineral powder foundation because it blends so well. The only thing is that if you have oily skin I would not recommend using this product since it is so thick. Now in combination with this moisturizer, Retin A and the cetaphil hydrating cleanser my skin has never looked or felt better.