MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

on 3/10/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wow, finally an actual MLBB for me! I'm NW15/20, fairly pigmented lips. This is the exact same shade as my lips, but slightly more pink with a tiny amount of sheen/shine. Basically it evens out the color in my lips and makes them look polished. Feels moisturizing, smells lovely. Lasts 2 hours or so on me - about average for a Lustre. Will definitely be buying again!

on 3/8/2010 2:17:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick. I have had several tubes of this and never get tired of it. It's like my 'go to' lipstick if I'm not sure what I want to wear, this will always look good. Love it!

on 2/23/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lipstick. So smooth and rich. Not drying at all. I love pairing this with NARS Chichuaha lip gloss over it and its looks great. A great soft pink lipstick. Will repurchase.

on 2/17/2010 2:54:00 PM

I really like Syrup. I'm NC20 and it is a very flattering color on me, and can be worn with just about any eye makeup, regardless of color/intensity. It's not particularly long-lasting or moisturizing, just a solid above-average lipstick.

on 2/10/2010 5:11:00 PM

This is nice, but not fantastic. The colour is natural pink with slight mauve undertones. Very versatile and a no thinking lipstick suitable for all occasions. The formula is typical MAC but probably one of their better formulas. It doesn’t last very long and doesn’t have that polished finish that higher end brands have. I go through this very quickly since I have to reapply all the time. Its hard to make a mistake with this shade and you cant over do it.

on 2/10/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite all time holy grail color. I have tried many pinks and none compare to this. I pair this with Money Honey Dazzleglass for some extra bling. On my 6th or 7th tube will continue to repurchase over.and over again. NC 42 for ref.

on 2/7/2010 8:27:00 PM

I love this color. It is perfect for everyday. It has the perfect amount of sheen. It is reddish pink. I am pale, C2 pale, and I can still pull it off. I will always buy this lipstick!

This is my “safe” lipstick. If all else fails, I pull out Syrup. It goes with most of my makeup and looks pretty against my skin tone. I get a medium-dark mauvish pink out of Syrup and love the creamy texture. Syrup provides slight shine, which gives my lips the appearance of being lightly moist. Doesn’t stay on for very long and MAC cosmetics are not cheap. I recently discovered Revlon’s Sassy Mauve from their Super Lustrous line – a pretty comparable color to Syrup and while Revlon’s texture is pretty creamy, it’s not as soft and creamy as Syrup.

on 1/19/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What I like about Syrup is this gentle pinky-mauve colour with its somewhat greyisch undertone.There are lots of muted pink lipsticks out there but I have never seen anything quite like it.
This colour looks almost exactly as my lips, is just slightly darker and a little bit pinkier but still very natural.It makes me look healthy and brightens up my rather pale (NC 15) face. For me it is a perfekt MLBB colour.

on 1/11/2010 4:38:00 PM

Absolute Holy Grail!!!! LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I'm a NC 20, for reference.

Popular Lipsticks