October 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Amendria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well I was dropping off at MAC my first Back 2 MAC containers, and I've been wanting to look for a lipstick that I could wear everyday. Something that would look natural, glossy yet matte. So the sales person suggested I consider Syrup. As soon as the color cover my lips, I was stunned. Since my lips are already pink by nature, I need a color that would tone down the pink a bit. My lips look natural, not to purple not too pink and a hint of red. I will wear this with everyday looks and buy this if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Maya88

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Right now I have three HG MAC lippies: VivaGlam V, LoveLorn and Syrup. I pair it with Cultured gloss, it looks sooo sexy! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've got golden NC15-20 skin and I wouldn't call this a MLBB, since on me it's a bit more obvious. It's not a "look, I'm wearing lipstick" kind of lipstick, but you can tell it's there. It just finishes of my makeup very nicely. Especially when I've got a lot of berry colours on. I think that's because it's a rather nude pink with a slight purple tint. When I run out, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a gorgeous lipstick which is really easy to wear. I'd say it was quite a subtle MLBB with a cooler pink tone and I find it very flattering on my pale NC15 skin. My other MAC favourite is Hug Me of which I have gone through many tubes over the last few years and I think Syrup is up there as a Holy Grail along with Hug Me.

Update 11/2010: Have gone off this. I think the shade is too cool for my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

I am amazed at how pretty this looks on me. It is a perfect sheer pink shade that enhances my lip color. It is not too bright or too dark. It works perfectly with my complexion which is NW 45/50. This is my first lipstick and I am so happy with it. My mom and my boyfriend complimented me on it, so I know for a fact its beautiful. Go MAC! Syrup is niiiiiiice!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ewager17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. My absolute favorite. Blends perfectly into the lips and is a wonderful mauvy pink color. I use my B2M on Syrup over and over. Looks great with dark hair/blue eyes/olive skin. I have friends with completely different complexions, eye color, etc. and it looks great on them to. Absolute staple and go to product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is awsome.
It's the perfect cooler nude-pink shade for me, looks incredibly good especially for fall. I B2M'd it and wasn't sure if I'll use it that much, but now I fell for it. It's awsome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jameela01

My Skin tone is NC25 and omg this is the best colour ever! its like a shimmery dusky pink...perfect for a tanned summer finish or even for a cool winter look. Really smooth to apply, with a slightly glossy finish. I bought it about 2yrs ago and its the only MAC lipstick iv finished! Looks good with or without lip liner....dont expect it to pump up your lips, its just a beautiful light shimmery dusky pink colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a great go-to everyday lipstick! Shows up as a flattering medium dusty mauvey-pink on my very pale, cool skin (light brown hair, green eyes). Without a doubt, a great, very natural looking MLBB lip color. Very creamy finish, never drying and always loved the light signature vanilla-y MAC scent. A definite staple in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by compassionista

This is a HG lipstick for me. It's a pink-mauve with slightly lilac undertones. It's MLBWB (my lips but WAY better) for me. I'm fair-skinned with dark hair pink lipstick usually looks out of place on me. When I want something a little girly, but still natural looking, this is what I reach for. I'm on my second tube of it now, and I will definitely repurchase. It is part of MAC's permanant line, lustre forumla (creamy, sheer, moisturizing) and a great choice for B2M! Thumbs up from me!