November 23, 2014 | 1988 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by x0sparkle0x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favorite lipstick/gloss. I love the color, a natural brown-pink, the smell, and the feel. At first, It was a little too thick and sticky for me (I prefer light glosses with shine) so I poured a tiny bit of clear gloss into the tube and mixed with the wand. And voila, I ended up with my favorite sheer, light, glossy lipstick. Is it just me or do they not make these anymore? I haven't seen one for a long time.. I tried metallic mocha as a substitute, but that was too metallic and brown for me...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

I bought this based on the recommendations on this board. I find it to be slightly too pink for my brown-toned skin, but it is quite low in pigmentation so it is not really offensive. The smell is nice right now (since I just bought it two days ago) but I can see myself getting really sick of it. And it doesn't last very long in my opinion. But it is cheap and so I guess worth checking out since you won't be losing too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by midnightc

Unfortunately, I don't like this as much as I thought I would. The smell and taste bother me and I have to keep reapplying it as it seems to disappear within minutes. And the color is a bit light for me. The price is right though and now I want to try other Bonnie Bell products to see if I can find one that's right for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! After years of searching...the best looking lip gloss I've ever tried! Who knew Bonne Bell would make it? I could lose the smell- I don't always want to smell so chocolatey- but it is really yummy smelling, not bad tasting, wonderful YLBB shade. Perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

I picked this up on a whim today, despite how much I disliked the Cappuccino one. Mocha Mousse is amazing! The color is a perfect YLBB, and the smell is absolutely delicious. Definitely worth buying.

UPDATE: I checked myself in a mirror while I was outdoors, and this stuff is fuschia on me in the sunlight! Bleh... (Dropped rating from 5 to 3.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 3:13:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic color! I've been reading all the rave reviews for a while, lamenting that I couldn't find this shade near me. Miraculously, there was one left at the CVS I visited today. :) No wonder I couldn't find it! It's the greatest shade of nude/pink on my lips, with the most subtle shimmer - looks better on me than Cappuccino! I haven't owned it for more than an hour, and it's already become my holy grail colored gloss!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate to bring this perfect rating down, but I've tried this and although it smells really yummy, and gives a nice natural sheen to the lips..it had to be reapplied over and over and any lip gloss will add that sheen for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by luvmebean

what a gorgeous colour, very neutral would definitely buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 6:21:00 AM More reviews by twentysomething

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the positive comments, I went out and got this. It really is fantastic, great colour, great smell, great texture. I just hope the packaging never leaks, because I'm taking it everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Picked this up because of its high rating. I really, really like this color. It's the perfect YLLB pink I've been searching for my very pigmented lips. I was worried it may be too pink (i.e. turn fushia), but it is absolutely perfect. I hope they never, ever discontinue this color.