October 22, 2014 | 978 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by LOVELEE92912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this stuff allday everyday for awhile. The only reason I stopped wearing it was I switched to a more natural mineral make-up.
I have a job that requires me to be dirty. I get sweaty, have to wipe the sweat off my brow frequently, ect.
This stuff is amazing!!! It lasts through heat, sweat humidity, on me for more than 24hrs if needed. I have a natural, redish blush to my face which causes me to turn very red when hot and flustered. This stuff covers amazingly. Doesn't come off until I take it off, doesn't sweat off, rub off on clothes. I loved this stuff!!! Hope this helps.
One bottle would last me about a month, at 10-12$ a pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by christinaMF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used about 2 bottles of this foundation and found it to be really good- covered everything up, wasnt too thick or thin, and had a matte look. After I started my third bottle, I dont know what happened, but it just started oxidizing on me- turned orange after a couple of hours- and constantly felt like I had to put some powder on to fix it up. Kind of iffy about trying it again.

I hate that it doesnt have a pump! I would use a q-tip to get in the bottle when it got to the last drops or so. Especially since the bottle is tall and has a narrow-ish opening, it sucks to really get your money's worth.

Still struggling to find a foundation that wont oxidize too much on me and makes me look matte with my oily t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ashleymonzon37

First of all, I loooove purchasing new foundations (especially drugstore) and trying out new things. I bought this for around $8 at my local wal mart. I love it! It matches my skin tone perfect, blends very well, and stays on for a long period of time. I use a primer, setting spray, & setting powder & it does not look cakey at all like other foundations. I use an inexpensive e.l.f. brush. It's a powder brush (flat top kabuki) to buff the foundation on my face; works awesome for $3. I have normal-sensitive skin, but I would recommend to a friend! Definitely my HG foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mrssam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Black female with sensitive combo skin. Tried Caramel. Too orange, oily and just not good!! The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definately not a fan of this foundation. I bought it because i was looking for something that wouldnt look cakey or unnatural. This looked like a nice basic foundation, so i bought it. I have darker skin in the summer, but when my skin isnt exxposed to sun, it gets super white. since its winter, i got the lightest shade. I brought it home and tried it out and it was absaloutely disgusting. It was literally pink. Pink! and i only apply a tiny tiny bit because its too dark and my face still looked super super orangy grossy color and that is not pretty whatsoever. As for staying power, i really didnt notice anything outstanding. So this ones goin in the garbage. Back to revlon colorstay i go

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Beautyqueen503

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. If you want medium to full coverage this is for you. I love full coverage and it matches me pretty O.K. the only two downsides of it is that it doesn't come with a pump and that it gets shiny at the end of the day. So if you have oily skin you might not like it so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by himboden28

Did not cover up well or stay on for very long.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

Totally broke me out and made me a bit itchy. And I bought the wrong shade - FAWN.
I thought I was dark enough coming home from Thailand so I tried it again, but it made my skin dull and looking dirty. Texture is quite thick and feels nice on the skin. I would say this is a medium-full cover foundation. I'm a NC40 right now for reference.
The glassbottle is nice and it has a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by veronicatham

One of my favorite drugstore foundations. On my fourth or fifth bottle.

I'm a liquid foundation kind of girl. I need coverage, but not too much coverage. I'm an NC20 in MAC, and I got the color Sand Beige.

I love how this foundation feels on my face, and I love the staying power. I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours, but a solid 10 at most. With primer and setting powder. The formula isn't too much for me. It's a bit more thick than other liquid foundations, but if you apply it correctly, it smooths out very well. I use a classic foundation brush to apply, and a stippling brush to blend.

My only problem with this foundation is the color range. As with most drugstore foundations, it's a little too much on the pink side. I'm asian, and I have very fair skin, but it's yellow undertoned. Sand Beige matches me closely, but it's a bit too pink if you look at my face directly in the sunlight. It's not THAT bad though.. that's why I still use it. But more yellow toned foundations in this line and in drugstore foundations would we awesome.

Overall, love this foundation. One of my holy grails, I guess you could say.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by PerfectMistake

Let me start by saying I am a spoiled rotten MAC girl. I love my $27 foundation and don't care! That is, until now :)

My sister applies my stage makeup, I went over without my bag because we have the same taste in makeup, but to my surprise this is the only foundation she had. At first I was kind of of irritated because, again, spoiled! So she applies it over what little Studio Sculpt I had left on my face and it looked AMAZING (yes, that good) on my skin!!

The next show I had she was unavailable to apply my makeup so I just went and bought a bottle (because compared to MAC it was no biggy and I was intrigued) of Sand Beige, I am MAC NC25. Sand Beige is what she had, so that's what I got but I am thinking I can try and go a shade dark. I don't look pale or off-colored in the least, just one shade up may be perfect.

Anyhow, I used it on a clean face (remember, the first time was on top of left-over) and was still very impressed. I use a foundation brush and it went of smooth, even and streak free! The coverage is ideal for me. It's not a totally full coverage, but it's pretty close. It lets the natural shades of your skin show through so you don't look flat but evens the spots and gives you nice coverage. The finished look is divine! It's almost natural-looking, I really like it. I also like that it's buildable without looking thick, it only takes a little product and a thin layer to get you where you are going!

We will see if it helps with my recent oily t-zone problem, I will update! I want to say it minimize pores a little, especially when paired with a finishing powder and most certainly doesn't accentuate them, which I like!

But yes....the packaging is annoying. To go from a squeeze tube to this is a big change - but the good outshines the bad in a BIG way.