Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

on 1/3/2010 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara gives me beautiful thick lashes, but it irritates my right eye. I know this sounds strange, but it irritates just the outer corner and makes my right eye tear up, then it runs and smudges. I have not had this problem with any other mascara.
Edit. no more problems

on 12/22/2009 8:59:00 PM

Love It!!!!! Provides the perfect amount of length and volume for me and it does not flake or smudge (on me at least)....pricey but worth the splurge!!!!

on 12/20/2009 12:43:00 PM

I took a chance on this, and unfortunately, I lost. The mascara was just ok, it gets a little clumpier than I'd like. I adore the packaging, but the mascara is definitely not worth the outrageous price.

on 12/18/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wouldn't purchase this again because it smudges under my eyes. It's not as bad as the Diorshow mascara and L'Oreal mascaras but because it still causes raccoon eyes within a few hours (2 hrs) I can't justify paying nearly $40 Cdn for it. I love the packaging but that's about it. A total downer!

on 11/11/2009 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me this is a good maskara which gave volume and natural looking lashes... JUST :(

it is pricy and the packaging quite...heavy!
in order to make this mascara work better for me(i like dark, dramatic lashes) i tried it with Mac lash primer and it actually worked nicely...
Other than that, i am going back to Maestro... :)

on 10/28/2009 9:49:00 AM

I really, really, really wanted to like this mascara. It truly fanned out my lashes and gave lovely (although not "in your face") volume. Unfortunately, it smudged under my eyes each day I wore it (and I don't wear mascara on my bottom lashes). Reluctantly, I returned it to GA and am awaiting my refund.
EDIT: I swore to myself that if they ever came out with a waterproof version of this mascara, I'd scoop it right up. Well, I did just that and it's just not worth the effort to remove it at night. I had some crazy notion that since the regular formula was so runny on me, that the waterproof version would be parfait. Sadly, it's not the case. It takes 3 coats to get the volume I like and even after using mineral oil gel to remove, it still clings to my lashes. If this gave me the phenomenal results I expected, I would give in and buy a separate eye makeup remover. But, it's not worth it. I'm sorry Mr. Armani!

on 10/26/2009 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have to say that I wasn't impressed the first couple of times I used this mascara--it just didn't do much. But that occasionally happens with mascara, and I'm now wowed by this one. It holds a curl, lengthens and thickens incredibly well, and gives me a gorgeous fan of beautiful, non-clumpy, long, thick lashes. I've experienced no smudging or flaking, and it's amazingly easy to remove. I have it in brun copper, and it is a gorgeous bronzy color that is similar to Becca's Ultimate Mascara in Bronze. The packaging is overkill, and it's expensive, as is true of most Armani products, but this is the best mascara I've used to date. I will repurchase.

on 10/4/2009 11:50:00 AM

I bought this during an Armani 20% off event. I wasn't going to pay full price for another crappy, expensive mascara that flaked, clumped, gave me raccoon eyes and wasn't any better than a less expensive brand. Thankfully, Armani didn't use a rubber wand.I think that type of applicator doesn't reach the lashes well, and deposits the product odd. Application was great. No clumping. Built length and thickness, but without spidery looking lashes. Lashes stayed soft No clumping, flaking or smearing. Easy removal. Definite 4.5

Truly weightless mascara - I always forget that I'm wearing mascara with this on. Does not flake even after a 9 hour day and is easily removed. I had to deduct 1 lippie because it does not provide any curl but I can eaisly remedy that by crazy-curling my lashes with my shu curler. Only other gripe is that it can get a bit clumpy during application but I think that's my fault. I've got a knack for clumping mascara so no deductions for user error :)

Read more of my reviews at

on 9/3/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can only say Wow! I have been using this mascara for a couple of weeks now and it's doing wonders for my average looking lashes.

This mascara really gets to every single lash I have and `feathers them outī beutifully. Compared to all other volumizing mascaras (like DiorShow) I have tried, this one is the best by far.

Normally, my lashes tend to clump together, but this doesn't happen with this mascara. The packaging is amazing too. Although the price is too high for me, I am willing to save on other things to be able to get this again once I run out. Try it!

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products