August 27, 2014 | 1724 users online

Liquid - Boots - Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by obsessedamanda

O M G I love this foundation! I had been using Bare Minerals for years and decided to see if I could find something else because it can look a little cakey on my sometimes dry patchy skin. I have tried several other foundations from Walmart, Target and drug stores and was about ready to give up and jump to something more expensive until I saw this one. I read a few reviews on this product and it sounded like something to try out. I am usually the second lightest shade of foundation and I went to Target to test some colors out on my hand and was horrified to find that none of them worked! They were yellow and icky and I was disappointed. I came back home and was searching through reviews for other foundations when I came across another reviewer who bought this product who said the same thing but that she tried it on her face and it turned into something totally different. Soooo I went back to purchase the product, assuming that the second lightest color would work.

Anyway, I put it on my face and something happened, it completely changed into my skintone, perfectly. It wasn't yellow at all. It went on very smoothly and I couldn't feel it on my face. I wore it all day, cleaning and sweating in it and it didn't move at all. I am in love and am so glad that I didn't buy a pricey foundation from Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Matrikka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a wonderful product! I bought mine online, because we don't have Boots here. I have it in the lightest shade - 05 Porcelain. It's perfect for my skin tone. I love the pump - it's so easy to get just the right amount out.
    It goes on super smooth and gives medium coverage (perfect for Summer). Finish is amazing - it feels like bare skin. I love the way it makes my skin look nearly flawless in a natural way. It stays on all day. It doesn't dry out my skin - finally no flaking for me! Another great thing is the SPF it contains. I will definitely buy more of this. It's my all time favorite so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by missimnt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I love the way it glides on and feels so light and clean and leaves my skin looking flawless without looking like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. So glad I stumbled upon this fabulous foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cachmehere

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so I think I've tried every foundation out there, seriously. Most recently Clarins Everlasting and Chanels newest stayput, both not worth the money. So based on reviews I went to Target and bought this I have to say I love it. I've had it on all day with no touchups and its humid here today. I bought Almond which is too light for me. I'll have to go to a darker color but this is the best foundation by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Sug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went into Target today with no makeup on..just because I did not feel like wearing any today!I have been disappointed in my makeup lately and today was my lucky day!There was a makeup artist there from Boots makeup and she took alot of time with me and really listened! I love this makeup..the perfect color for me(Almond)finally!! I bought the translucent powder...blush and concealer!I walked in with no makeup and left looking good with makeup that is right for me..budget wise and color!! I love love love it!!Finally!!!Yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by caitlincoulthard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this at my local Target for around $15.00 in the lightest shade they had (10 natural ivory), and it was a big mistake. I have waaay too many foundations, so I figured what's another to my other 20? It was too yellow for me. I put it on the back of my hand and no joke, laughed. I am ALWAYS the lightest shade. It was kind of funny to me that this was the first foundation I was not the lightest shade. But I decided to just try it out, and when I put it on it MOLDED to my face. It was like heaven in a bottle. It wasn't yellow, it was my perfect shade. I set this with Palladio rice powder, and it was a dream. I love the pump, and I only need one pump to cover my whole face. I absolutely LOVE THIS.
    I will repurchase over, and over, and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation stayed on my face all day! I've never had that happen..the coverage was truly amazing. Also, it didn't crease in any lines at all! Not that I really have many..but sometimes around my mouth my old foundation creased there. I LOVE THIS!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

I was attracted to Boots lifting & firming because it contained SPF15, did not clog pores and kept wrinkles away. When I used the product, I looked very flawless as claimed and did not breakout. What worries me was the healthiness of the ingredients in the product. I looked up the product on the skindeep website, finding that the product had a hazard rating of 7/10, related to harming organ system and cell levels. Human internal systems are very important, it's part of our human health. Let's be skeptical, ladies! I mean, the bottle doesn't even label all the ingredients! What would you think they're hiding?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by smartspork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG.. I found a foundation that was cheap and comparable if not better than Estee Lauder. I bought it as I needed a foundation in a hurry and it looked good, but it looks amazing on! The color perfect. Yeah no more $35 foundations for me!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at my local Target in the No. 10 New Ivory. It's a perfect match for my fair, slightly yellow toned skin. I have highly sensitive combination skin and this fragrance free foundation is very light and weightless. A little goes a long way and the coverage is buildable. It is house in a glass bottle with a pump and with one squirt on my foundation brush, I can cover most of my face. It blends very well and I set it with Boots No. 7 loose powder in Translucent and I'm good to go. It lasts all day with just one touch up in the middle of the day. It covers minor imperfections and redness and evens my skintone. Definitely a keeper!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No