October 30, 2014 | 1099 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great, if you have light skin. The coverage it good and looks natural on skin (not cakey). Love the SPF (SPF 25). However, I have tan skin and this is just to light for my skin. I tried to use a bronzer on top of the BB cream to neutralize the color. I end up having break out. I wish they make this product for darken skin or colored people.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOTE: If your pump stops working, the bottle is far from empty. PULL the top of the bottle up (grab onto the indent in the back and spout) to get to the inner canister.

From there, TWIST the top of the canister off and you can see that you have 85-90% of product left. That is why the bottle still feels heavy. The pump just stops working early on, which is a major flaw in the packaging. I store and use mine upside down to help the pump work a bit better.

My review: This product has replaced all my face makeup. It takes just a minute in the morning to pat and rub this in, focusing on under my eyes and T-zone, to look healthy and glowing. The sheer coverage looks my skin on a good day. It doesn't look like I have anything on my face, but it would be VERY obvious if I didn't apply anything.

I have also used the pink version and it made me look ghastly. Use the gold one if you have dry skin. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by asukadoll

If I had to live with one product only, this would be it. I have tried a few different BB Creams, but after thorough research I decided to buy this Skin79 BB cream, and it is the one for me! I have dry skin with hormonal acne (chin acne), so I purchased this product because it was marketed for drier skin, with whitening and brightening properties. The cream is quite thick, and it is best to blend in with your fingers. Immediately the cream gives your skin a subtle glow and evens out your skin tone and texture. It only comes in one shade, but if you apply sparingly, and then go over troubled areas for a second layer, you won't get a grey-ish caste - start with less and add more. It oxidises with your skin after a minute or two. I wear this everyday as my face makeup, and never use foundation because this is all I need. I would recommend setting the cream with a powder, as it can get oily throughout the day, especially around the nose, etc. However, if you are looking for something that just evens out your skin and gives you a light, but no-makeup coverage, this is it. It won't cover blemishes, like pimples, but I like the natural look, and I always get compliments that my skin looks 'glowing' or 'radiant'. As a base, it evens out my skin tone and texture and makes foundation over the top look even better. Fantastic product, particularly for dry skin. I will never stop using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by peaches122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I bought this on ebay from South Korea. Youtube guru's were raving about this. It does make your skin look dewey, and evens your skintone,and it moisturizes too. You might have to use a few pumps to get the coverage you need. It stays on through out the day, but I recommend getting a powder too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by DLEwing

This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. I was lucky enough to grab 2 bottles from a voucher deal for $AU39 - one I gave away as a gift and the other I kept for myself. I have slightly dry skin that always benefits from extra hydration and I use an SPF every day so I thought the combination of the two in this cream would be great. I love the consistency of the product but I do find it is a little pale for my medium coloured skin. What I have found works best for me is to mix a little in with my foundation, it negates the need for a primer and the SPF, so it saves me time. I can wear it alone on the weekends but I definitely need a light bronzing powder applied over the top to add some colour or otherwise it can make me look a little washed out. But I would definitely buy this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by petazetas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this bb cream from ebay, and I'm quite surprised it has worked so well on my skin. I'm not asian, not even fair, but the greyish undertone of it seems to make my yellowish skin look brighter. It has thick texture but is really light on the skin, and a little goes a long way. It has light to medium coverage and looks incredibly natural once it's set after a few minutes. The only cons I can find is that the pump is not a great idea if you want to carry the product on your bag (even though is a great idea for hygiene) and it could be more hydratating....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Arellyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this BB cream. It's very moisturizing, it has the perfect amount of coverage. It's very versatile in that if you use less you'll get a lighter coverage and if you use more it provides better coverage. It's not a watery formula it's almost like a gel-lotion hybrid. Doesn't break me out at all and I have sensitive skin. The color adjusts to my skin tone perfectly (I'm the lightest shade in most foundations) and it doesn't leave a grey cast. It's easy to apply with your fingers and it doesn't feel cakey or heavy, it's quite comfortable to wear throughout the day and it lasts well too. You may need a bit of concealer for super super red or prevalent acne scars or pimples but aside from that it covers everything. It leaves my skin with a natural finish that is quite dewy as the product is moisturizing. The only thing is it makes me the slightest bit oily and I mean only the slightest (I have dry skin) and it only makes me a little oily in hot weather. If you have oily skin I'd try the pink version instead. Also for the scent it's very light and barely noticeable and it disappears throughout the day. The only downfall is that the packaging makes it impossible to determine how much product you have left so you might start running out before you can get another bottle. Also, I'm sure there's plenty of product left over on the sides of the bottle that is impossible to get out due to the packaging design. However, the product lasts quite awhile and I do think the pump is convenient and overall the packaging is quite visually appealing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by crilauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BB Cream. I'm very fair so in general it isn't very difficult for me to get a color match with asian bb creams, as the goal is generally to achieve a lighter fair look to the face. I really like the texture of this cream, it's definitely thicker but the coverage is good for me, because I tend to have dark marks or uneven spots from acne. It's a little buildable, sometimes I apply a little bit more on spots that could use more coverage. This in conjunction with concealer is amazing. In the summer I set it with a matte translucent powder or even a light dusting of mineral makeup, and I love it. I haven't used liquid foundation since I bought this product months ago. It's that good! Also if I feel like I need more coverage, i will sometimes put a tinted moisturizer first (my skin is on the dry side occasionally) and I find that helps a bit as well. Definitely a staple of mine. Also, the packaging is great, I love that it has a pump so there's not mess or hassle trying to fiddle with a twist off cap or anything like that. Just a half a pump and I smooth it on with my fingers. It's great!

I'll probably repurchase this, though a little goes a long way and I'm not quite sure when that will be.

Just a note that BEWARE if you purchase from Ebay. There are counterfeits floating around. Do yourself a favor, and purchase from a reputable place. Your skin is precious, and god knows what's lurking in the knock-offs. A quick google search should help you identify if your bottle is the real deal or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Favorite BB Cream of all time! I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best for me. I have dry/combo skin and this BB Cream is thick enough to give me moisture but not enough to make me oily. I have already purchased a back-up! :) <3 LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Skitty70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decided on this product after reading these reviews. Have been using Garnier BB cream but this is much nicer. Does go on grey but blends into my skin beautifully. I use Retin A as well so the high SPF is needed. Love it. I'm only 7 weeks into retin a and this bb cream is working well to hide my sometimes purging skin and red skin tone. Bought mine from eBay really cheap, gorgeous bottle, happy that I followed the reviews and tried this. Will be trying a few other bb creams just for fun but this my GO TO!!!