April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by shoppingheels1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG for everything! If you have never tried it, go get a tube asap! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by 16stars

This stuff works wonders! Im through with 3 tubes and onto my 4th! This is great for lips, even acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rashellbelle

I have repurchased this item many, many times. I have quite full lips so I like that the circumference of the tube is large. I have tried Softlips and hated how small the tubes were because it would take so long to cover my lips thoroughly. But with the Cocoa Butter stick I only have to go around about 5 times to get a nice coverage. It does not make a white ring on my lips after a long wear and it will last around 4 hours or until I eat. I'm weird and like to wipe everything off my lips before I eat, but I think it would last pretty well through meals as well. And one more thing, my FI hates chapstick of any kind and this is his favorite one when I have it on my lips! hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by iwearspacepants

Smells... so... gooood. I opened it and took all of 3 seconds to swipe it on my hands, which are crackly in the winter, and they're instantly moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by KRISTYLEOPARD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE best lip balm EVER! I have one in my pocket at work, one in my bag and some stash that hasn't been opened yet! (Because this stuff is SCARCE!) Sometimes, it is soooo hard to find. The other day, at CVS, it was buy one get one half off, so I bought all they had in stock! My very very very favorite! Love it times a million!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 More reviews by pailbluesea

Love it. I put it by my bed & slather it on before bed, it makes my lips really soft by morning. It smells great, the only problem is the melty-tendency of it!! But that's a teeny flaw in an affordable, effective product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cranberry7

This is one of my favorite products ever. I love to use it on my nose when I'm sick and the skin is raw from blowing my nose too much. It cures it overnight. I use it twice a day on acne scars and they disappear much quicker than if I didn't use anything. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I actually don't use it on my lips that much. I will always repurchase this product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by starlite_07

I dont like putting lip balm on my lips, as I didnt like the waxy feeling but I occasionally buy some lip balm due to my dry lips. This stick, however, is the one that makes me want to continously reapply every second. The feeling is light and not super greasy, is comfortable unlike vaseline, and actually moisturize my lips. The smell is nice (but I like TBS Passion Fruit lip butter smell better) and I like how the packaging looks like a gluestick. Very deceiving to others. For the price, and the amount you get, plus the quality, it is really a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks like a glue stick. Works like a CHARM. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and moisturized. And it smells delicious! Staple in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by val445

LOVE the chunkiness of the tube this comes in and it provides a sublte yet pretty shine to the lips...smell and taste are amazing and its basically the most consistent chapstick ive ever bought....def. a MUST HAVE for me in the winter!!!